Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Donald Trump criticizes family of slain Muslim Solider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Go ahead Trump supporters and spin this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/31/us/pol....html?_r=0
I feel terrible for this family. It's really a shame the DNC used this poor family as a prop for their convention. They didn't deserve that.
Quote:I feel terrible for this family. It's really a shame the DNC used this poor family as a prop for their convention. They didn't deserve that.

What about Trump being disrespectful to the family?
Quote:What about Trump being disrespectful to the family?

The family called Trump out. I don't necessarily agree with his response, but he had a right to respond.
Quote:The family called Trump out. I don't necessarily agree with his response, but he had a right to respond.

Shut the front door!
Quote:Shut the front door!

Lol, I don't agree with everything he says.
“Mr. Khan, who has never met me, has no right
to stand in front of millions of people and claim I have never read the Constitution
, (which is false) and say many other inaccurate things.”

- Donald J. Trump

Chock full of irony. Maybe he just read the Cliff Notes.

How much money has Hillary Clinton taken from countries that don't allow women to drive.

The guy didn't just get up and tell a story about his son and relate it to Muslim sacrifice for the country. He looked into the camera and said trump never read the constitution and read the line about "ill lend u my copy."

This is much to do about nothing.
Quote:How much money has Hillary Clinton taken from countries that don't allow women to drive.

The guy didn't just get up and tell a story about his son and relate it to Muslim sacrifice for the country. He looked into the camera and said trump never read the constitution and read the line about "ill lend u my copy."

This is much to do about nothing.

Remember, this is the guy you stand behind.  

Much ado about nothing?

He mocks a family of a soldier, and there you are behind him.

These are the beliefs he is to echo.   Are they yours?
The father attacked him on national television! Repression of women is a staple of Muslim countries all across the middle east. While the guy was talking about the Muslim ban did anyone ask him why six of the seven richest Muslim countries refused to participate in the refugee program? If u just tell your story then that's fine. When you step into policy and advocacy then I don't have a problem with what trump said.
Quote:Remember, this is the guy you stand behind.

Much ado about nothing?

He mocks a family of a soldier, and there you are behind him.

These are the beliefs he is to echo. Are they yours?

The woman you stand behind is responsible for the deaths of soldiers.
Quote:The father attacked him on national television! Repression of women is a staple of Muslim countries all across the middle east. While the guy was talking about the Muslim ban did anyone ask him why six of the seven richest Muslim countries refused to participate in the refugee program? If u just tell your story then that's fine. When you step into policy and advocacy then I don't have a problem with what trump said.

Even when he said Mr. Khan had no right to say what he said? You'd think a guy who'd read the Constitution wouldn't say that.

Trump doesn't read much besides his own books and magazine articles about him, so maybe he hasn't.
Quote:The woman you stand behind is responsible for the deaths of soldiers.

That means we need to vote for her..

DUUUUUURRRRR
Quote:That means we need to vote for her..

DUUUUUURRRRR

People can hate whomever they want to hate, but not acknowledging the massive shortcomings of their own candidate is annoying.
Quote:The woman you stand behind is responsible for the deaths of soldiers.

Was that the finding of all those hearings?
Quote:Was that the finding of all those hearings?

You said it yourself the other day that you basically believe in preferential treatment and/or a different set of rules for those in elite positions, so how much weight do you put in that verdict?
Quote:You said it yourself the other day that you basically believe in preferential treatment and/or a different set of rules for those in elite positions, so how much weight do you put in that verdict?

That's not what I said.

All those hearings, all that money, was a GOP effort, and every time they did not place blame for the deaths on Clinton.

Quote:The father attacked him on national television! Repression of women is a staple of Muslim countries all across the middle east. While the guy was talking about the Muslim ban did anyone ask him why six of the seven richest Muslim countries refused to participate in the refugee program? If u just tell your story then that's fine. When you step into policy and advocacy then I don't have a problem with what trump said.
They are an American family. Why would anybody ask them about any other countries? Does the GOP candidate know he doesnt have to respond every time? This behavior seems normal to people?
Wow a new low for Trumpettes. Picking on a guy's family who died fighting for American values? 

Has Trump apologised yet for what the Nazi's did? He really should considering his German heritage.  :teehee:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16