Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Suspension/Bans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I get suspended / banned, more then Justin Blackmon on here... What happen to freedom of Speech? Or is it the moderators that only get that privilege? I'll prolly get suspended for this topic too huh? Lol the trophy for most warnings goes to FBT follow closely by Rollerjag..
I think you need to learn what the term freedom of speech actually means before you use it to complain about warnings on a forum run by a private business. 

Quote:I get suspended / banned, more then Justin Blackmon on here... What happen to freedom of Speech? Or is it the moderators that only get that privilege? I'll prolly get suspended for this topic too huh? Lol the trophy for most warnings goes to FBT follow closely by Rollerjag..
The Jungle is a safe space. If you'd just stay in the Yo Boy posting area, you wouldn't keep getting suspended.
Quote:I think you need to learn what the term freedom of speech actually means before you use it to complain about warnings on a forum run by a private business.

I was actually joking... Hence the Justin Blackmon reference... And I know what freedom of speech is, that's why I have warnings, on this private business forum.. But I'll work on expressing myself better Dragonfury... Don't wanna get banned like Pete Rose. Lol
Quote:The Jungle is a safe space. If you'd just stay in the Yo Boy posting area, you wouldn't keep getting suspended.

Lol oh really? Safe space huh?
Quote:Lol oh really? Safe space huh?

What did you get banned for?
Quote:What did you get banned for?

Lol won't get me.. The kicker we bought in.. Using his name in a incredible pun.. Right Fury?
Quote:Lol won't get me.. The kicker we bought in.. Using his name in a incredible pun.. Right Fury?
Something you were told specifically not to do or else get a warning. 
Quote:Something you were told specifically not to do or else get a warning.

You have to admit it was funny tho.

Quote:I get suspended / banned, more then Justin Blackmon on here... What happen to freedom of Speech? Or is it the moderators that only get that privilege? I'll prolly get suspended for this topic too huh? Lol the trophy for most warnings goes to FBT follow closely by Rollerjag..
You have freedom of speech--that doesn't mean you are free of the consequences for that speech.
Quote:You have freedom of speech--that doesn't mean you are free of the consequences for that speech.
I wish more people in general understood this.
Quote:You have to admit it was funny tho.

Then what are you complaining about?
Quote:Then what are you complaining about?

The new kickers name.

I've learned to just kinda keep your mouth shut and if you wouldn't tell your preacher in front of the whole church, then don't sat it here. If you go to church.
I got banned for saying something stupid so I'll start a thread about getting banned so I'm sure to get banned or warned....again.

This always makes perfect sense to me.

Quote:You have freedom of speech--that doesn't mean you are free of the consequences for that speech.

True...
Quote:The new kickers name.
Quote:I got banned for saying something stupid so I'll start a thread about getting banned so I'm sure to get banned or warned....again.

This always makes perfect sense to me.

I'm glad you understand..
Dude, if you're gonna get a warning on purpose, don't waste it on trivialities. I save mine for when someone needs told off..
Quote:Dude, if you're gonna get a warning on purpose, don't waste it on trivialities. I save mine for when someone needs told off..

Like when people say they prefer toilet paper in the under position.
I hate to be a snitch, but how long are you mods going to let that glaring violation fester in the WR Lee thread?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8