Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Donald Trump's Position on the Economy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The economy does better under democrats...  Interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY

Only needed the last 8 years to debunk that..
Quote:Only needed the last 8 years to debunk that..

The Donald apparently would disagree with you.

As would his kids who were all registered democrats as recently as this year...
Quote:The Donald apparently would disagree with you.

As would his kids who were all registered democrats as recently as this year...

Young people registering as democrats is geared more towards the promise of getting free stuff and not having to work for anything more so than actual political standing.
he already won the republican nomination so all the, "he's not a conservative" talk only helps his chances at winning over more moderates.

Quote:Young people registering as democrats is geared more towards the promise of getting free stuff and not having to work for anything more so than actual political standing.

Donald Trump's children are democrats for the free stuff? Children of a billionaire???
Quote:Young people registering as democrats is geared more towards the promise of getting free stuff and not having to work for anything more so than actual political standing.

So, you think that trumps kids are/were registered with the democratic party because they wanted free stuff?? Is that your final answer?

Also, the Donald, that rhino had more faith in the economy when a member of the democratic party is running things. So maybe that means once he's elected (lol) he'll actually implement democratic policies to ensure his companies continue to be successful.

Something to ponder in terms of your boy's inconsistent and flip floppy ways.
It would be hilarious if Trump gets elected and proceeds to propose policies favored by Democrats.

Quote:he already won the republican nomination so all the, "he's not a conservative" talk only helps his chances at winning over more moderates.

He has to keep those conservatives that have their doubts. Not sure if you are aware, but alot of establishment republicans are not quite sold on your boy as you are...
Quote:He has to keep those conservatives that have their doubts. Not sure if you are aware, but alot of establishment republicans are not quite sold on your boy as you are...

Not really, because their hatred for Hillary runs deeper. Only a few are going to take their collective balls home and vote libertarian.  And this Gary Johnson guy is not a social conservative from what I hear.

My boy? Stop. He's simply the leader of the pack for my vote.

Quote:So, you think that trumps kids are/were registered with the democratic party because they wanted free stuff?? Is that your final answer?

Also, the Donald, that rhino had more faith in the economy when a member of the democratic party is running things. So maybe that means once he's elected (lol) he'll actually implement democratic policies to ensure his companies continue to be successful.

Trump's kids are adults. I am talking about teenagers/young 20 somethings about to enter the real world who think their inability to find employment has nothing to do with the life choices they made and/or the terrible major they thought would all of a sudden be in demand when they graduated.

Edit: I basically just described Adam2012 without even trying to do so.

So many people are registered democrat but claim to be "fiscally conservative"

they have to be registered democrat if they want to be invited to their celeb cocktail parties

Quote:So, you think that trumps kids are/were registered with the democratic party because they wanted free stuff?? Is that your final answer?

Do you really think Trump will be in charge of the policy and law making as President?

He comes as something who will hire someone else to do that part of the job, and then take the credit for whatever afterwards. 

Plus more than likely, whoever he hires will more than likely be a Republican party establishment retread. I mean the current campaign manager who is Paul Manafort was a known adviser to the presidential campaigns of Republicans Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bob Dole, George W. Bush and John McCain and former lobbyist.
Quote:Do you really think Trump will be in charge of the policy and law making as President?

He comes as something who will hire someone else to do that part of the job, and then take the credit for whatever afterwards. 

Plus more than likely, whoever he hires will more than likely be a Republican party establishment retread. I mean the current campaign manager who is Paul Manafort was a known adviser to the presidential campaigns of Republicans Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bob Dole, George W. Bush and John McCain and former lobbyist.

Trump has learned in his journey to a 10B net worth that delegation is a lot more successful than micro management.
Quote:Trump has learned in his journey to a 10B net worth that delegation is a lot more successful than micro management.

1. Can we stop with the 10 Billion in net worth? Only he said he was worth that. Also, he has never allowed any documentation to be revealed to verify that. He is well off, but we don't actually know how well off.

2. You agree that he will delegate. But my point is that the people who he will be delegating to are staffers who are establishment Republicans. Do you really think they will really espouse and push through plans/policies that are entirely different than what they have supported over the years or rather hamstring Trump's talking points while push through the same stuff they have done time and again? 

I mean even his "proposed" Tax Plan was really no different in theory than all the others in the primaries, just has a bigger amount.
Quote:1. Can we stop with the 10 Billion in net worth? Only he said he was worth that. Also, he has never allowed any documentation to be revealed to verify that. He is well off, but we don't actually know how well off.

2. You agree that he will delegate. But my point is that the people who he will be delegating to are staffers who are establishment Republicans. Do you really think they will really espouse and push through plans/policies that are entirely different than what they have supported over the years or rather hamstring Trump's talking points while push through the same stuff they have done time and again? 

I mean even his "proposed" Tax Plan was really no different in theory than all the others in the primaries, just has a bigger amount.

We haven't seen his chosen cabinet yet.

It's worth a shot to see if a Trump type gives us different results.  With an establishment candidate we already know what we're getting.

Quote:We haven't seen his chosen cabinet yet.

It's worth a shot to see if a Trump type gives us different results.  With an establishment candidate we already know what we're getting.

True, but we can look at his campaign managers and political advisors who are more in the "same old" category rather than the  "kitchen cabinet" look. 
Quote:Not really, because their hatred for Hillary runs deeper. Only a few are going to take their collective balls home and vote libertarian. And this Gary Johnson guy is not a social conservative from what I hear.

My boy? Stop. He's simply the leader of the pack for my vote.

I think you may be right for a few real hard core republicans. The Hillary hate runs deep, but that population of die hard haters has died off, for lack of a better term.

You are overestimating that group of voters, if you think trump is going to win the election just based on that.

Second, I'm not sure how much Glenn beck you listen too, but there's a rather large faction within your own party that very well could stay home when November rolls around.

Lastly, it's nice to see that your are beginning to cool off from the trump insanity. I remember about 4 months ago, or so, you were a very adamant trumpette. What's caused you to only just be the "leader" in getting your vote?
Quote:I think you may be right for a few real hard core republicans. The Hillary hate runs deep, but that population of die hard haters has died off, for lack of a better term.

You are overestimating that group of voters, if you think trump is going to win the election just based on that.

Second, I'm not sure how much Glenn beck you listen too, but there's a rather large faction within your own party that very well could stay home when November rolls around.

Lastly, it's nice to see that your are beginning to cool off from the trump insanity. I remember about 4 months ago, or so, you were a very adamant trumpette. What's caused you to only just be the "leader" in getting your vote?

when Rand Paul dropped out

it's not that I'm adamant. it's just because the anti-Trump rhetoric is so strong it makes me look like I work for the Trump campaign.
Quote:Trump's kids are adults. I am talking about teenagers/young 20 somethings about to enter the real world who think their inability to find employment has nothing to do with the life choices they made and/or the terrible major they thought would all of a sudden be in demand when they graduated.

Edit: I basically just described Adam2012 without even trying to do so.

What does that have to do with Trump's kids being Democrats until recently, other than a deflection? You know, the point of the post to which you replied.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5