Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Minicamp Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
If anyone from this message forum goes to minicamp today and tomorrow can please give the rest of us who has to work or other obligations updates on the team and how they look because it would mean alot to me. I will say thank you in advanced on behalf of the rest of us who couldn't make it out there and NFL network will televise portions of it on their minicamp live show.

Thanks in advance from me as well, living in Italy makes it a bit difficult for me to be at the minicamp Smile

Looking forward to reading your reports guys

Thanks from me as well, what time does practice start? I can't find any times listed.

Edit: Just found it. 935am

I'm going tomorrow. Will try to make a few notes and take a few snaps on my phone. Looking forward to observations from today if any of our members are attending...

Live feed on Jags.com.

Cann working with the tackles. Joekel working with the guards.

Right now anyways.
Watching/listening to live feed...Sexton just said Poz is a better tackler than Ray Lewis.

Can't listen maybe cuz I'm on my phone keep updatin please an thank you
First looks at Jack:

[Image: n2zvc1.jpg]

[Image: 2mezq8k.jpg]
Quote:Watching/listening to live feed...Sexton just said Poz is a better tackler than Ray Lewis.

How many ounces was the teal koolaid ?
Quote:First looks at Jack:

[Image: n2zvc1.jpg]

[Image: 2mezq8k.jpg]

Can't wait to see him in person. He is a special athlete.
Watching Myles Jack and Telvin Smith line up next to each other looks incredible.

And Dante Fowler looks the quickest/twitchiest guy out there, by far.
Quote:Watching/listening to live feed...Sexton just said Poz is a better tackler than Ray Lewis.

To be fair, Sexton also said "Ray Lewis is a HOF'er and Poz won't be, and Lewis was exceptional working sideline to sideline and Poz is not."

Is Poz a better pure tackler? Maybe, maybe not, but it's at least very close, and some context helps here.

One more of Jack dropping:

[Image: rumvko.jpg]

pun unintended, but it works  :teehee:

Quote:One more of Jack dropping:

[Image: rumvko.jpg]

pun unintended, but it works :teehee:

Bust. Release him.

Welp.
Where do you go to see the stream of camp?

Jalen running sprints off to the side.
Quote:Jalen running sprints off to the side.

And this is great to see
Quote:Live feed on Jags.com.

Love the Jags for doing this.
Quote:Where do you go to see the stream of camp?
It was briefly on the homepage, but it's down till post practice interviews currently. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11