Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Draft pick numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Does anyone know when our seven draft picks will get jersey numbers? Have they already received their new uniforms?

They're going to wear Roman Numerals instead of numbers this year.

So you should ask, when will they get their letters?
Quote:Does anyone know when our seven draft picks will get jersey numbers? Have they already received their new uniforms?
Probably minicamp.
Guess is Jalen 23 and Jack maybe a 40's number he would look sweet in 43, I'm thinking. after that i don't care

I'm guessing Ramsey takes XXV
Aren't they taking binary numbers this year?

I hope so, just ordered my Yannick Ngakoue 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 jersey.

But I can't read Romans numeral. Welp.
Quote:Guess is Jalen 23 and Jack maybe a 40's number he would look sweet in 43, I'm thinking. after that i don't care

40's isn't a linebacker #.
Quote:40's isn't a linebacker #.

Yes it is.

Ccchhhaaammmpppiiiooonnnsshhhiiippp
Quote:40's isn't a linebacker #.
[Image: cxp7bCH.png]

Bud Dupree:

[Image: 225px-Bud_Dupree.JPG]

The best lb in NFL history wear 50's
Quote:Yes it is.

Ccchhhaaammmpppiiiooonnnsshhhiiippp

lol got em
Quote:The best lb in NFL history wear 50's
That's because linebackers have only been able to wear 40-49 since last year, so they'd have been breaking NFL rules.
The Jags are doing away with numbers all together.  In an effort to generate more revenue, Mark Lamping and Shad Khan have decided to sell individual corporate sponsorships for each player.  The logo of their sponsor will be their new identifier. 

I assume Myles Jack will wear a 50s number. 53 would be a good one for him.

In a daring new strategy, the Jaguars will assign numbers at random, changing them after every series to keep the other team guessing about who's on the field and who's not. It's downright Belichickian.

Blackmon still has 00

Does it really matter what # they have??
Quote:Does it really matter what # they have??

I did not say it matters.
Quote:I did not say it matters.

Hmmm so it dont ??? I think they get # at start of mini camp..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8