Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rick Scott Gets an Earful
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXYzgTLoQjY

Does this lady have a point? how has Governor Scott hurt women? how does he hate working people?

Didn't Scott sign changes to Florida abortion laws? I don't keep up with FL politics. I live in WV for the time being. They have their own whacky politics.
Woman buying Starbucks [BLEEP] that she can't afford health insurance.

Free [BLEEP] Army at its finest.
Seemed unnecessary attacking him in public.
I have no clue what she's talking about. Nice laptop.
She was another loser plant anyway.

Pretty convenient that a woman with a laptop happened to be "working" in an area in SB that made it easy to be talking distance away from RS.

#plant

this is just sad. An embarrassment to the state? What are we top 5 in job growtgsince he took office? No state income tax.
How did she believe this would benefit anyone?
It looks kinda staged
I love how people draw the conclusion this was a staged event when it was not a scheduled visit. He walked in, got recognized and got berated for being the horrible human being he is.
Yeah... He screwed up writing obamacare! Wait...
Former city commissioner mad about defending planned parenthood.

I hate being me, life holds no surprises.
Quote:Yeah... He screwed up writing obamacare! Wait...

This was the part that was funny to me.  She will kill him for taking away Medicare to pay for her Obamacare, but she would have been shaking hands if Obama walked in. 
Quote:I love how people draw the conclusion this was a staged event when it was not a scheduled visit. He walked in, got recognized and got berated for being the horrible human being he is.

Hmm... someone just happens to be recording with their cell phone when this dumb "female dog" goes off on him.  The recording is perfect.  Nah... couldn't be a staged event.  Sitting in Starbucks working on a laptop while complaining about "free medical care".

Nope.  This couldn't be a staged event.
So... is nobody gonna refute what she said? The conservative brain trust has all marked themselves as present, but have failed to do anything but attack the woman and ignore her message.

Sounds like maybe she has legit grievances to air. He didn't even tell anyone he'd be at that star bucks, right?

It's a festivus miracle, if you ask me.
He's the real life Red Skull.

Quote:So... is nobody gonna refute what she said? The conservative brain trust has all marked themselves as present, but have failed to do anything but attack the woman and ignore her message.

Sounds like maybe she has legit grievances to air. He didn't even tell anyone he'd be at that star bucks, right?

Defending abortion clinics is denying women access to public healthcare.

Heard that one before.

Not committing the state to decades of unfunded liabilities to give away free stuff means u HATE poor people. Been there too. What are there 20 obamacare co-ops that have become insolvent?
Quote:So... is nobody gonna refute what she said? The conservative brain trust has all marked themselves as present, but have failed to do anything but attack the woman and ignore her message.

What so-called "legitimate grievances"?  Jobs?  Obamacare?
Another wacko liberal. Nothing to see here.

Quote:How did she believe this would benefit anyone?
If your voice reaches a certain volume, the person on the receiving end has to give in to the screamer's demands. That is how it works, right?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7