Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blake Bortles straight up for Von Miller? Would you do it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's slow so why not ask it.

I love me some Blake Bortles and believe he is going to be a great QB.  Von Miller on the other hand is a once in a generation player.  His combine numbers were freakish and he is even quicker now.  He pretty much took over the superbowl.  I understand this would leave glaring holes for each team but also fill needs as well.

People love to argue that every team needs a franchise QB but I disagree.  Defense wins Championships.  Grandpa Manning just won one riding the defense.

No.
which one in your opinion is harder to find? QB or Elite edge guy. How do your know we don't already have one in the works with Fowler Jr.

Is it possible to ban posters who ask "Would you trade Blake Bortles for..."?  The answer is NO.

are you and diamondjag the same person.

Man these are fun.
Heck no
Get out.

stop

People from your dimension have no power here.
what they said.....
Do people on Green Bay or Patroit message boards throw out this [BLEEP]? I'm going to go out on a limb and say "No". They probably have a brain.

Hey, it's [BLEEP] slow, would you trade the entire team for joe Montana and jerry rice?

[BLEEP] ridiculous
Let me start a thread: would you trade Blake for JJ Watt? Oh wait some [BLEEP] tardy did that already.

Would you trade Blake for Brady? Oh holy [BLEEP] [BLEEP] balls. Some [BLEEP] clown did that too.

Edit: auto correct changed it to tardy, I'll leave it
If the throw in Sanchez id do it

April Fools!

Quote:If the throw in Sanchez id do it

Lol.

What about Blake for Sanchez straight up?

April Fools!
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="flgatorsandjags" data-cid="722254" data-time="1459555962">If the throw in Sanchez id do it

Lol.

What about Blake for Sanchez straight up?

April Fools!
</blockquote>

Tell them to throw in Elway as well
Quote:Tell them to throw in Elway as well

Throw in Unitas and I'm sold. Make it happen Dave!
I wouldn't trade Bortles for any player he is going to be elite.

Bring back Gabbert!

im sorry, I shouldn't have even made that joke, its crossing the line Sad

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5