Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Republican Debate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Teflon Trump. They are trying to attack. Not working.
"The wall just got 10 foot taller".. Gotta love it..
Rubio is like a child. Can't imagine that guy as CiC.
Rubio has been coached with desperate Intel in an attempt to unravel Don.
Marco Rubio grinning at his own digs like a 12 year old and doesn't understand that competition drives down prices.

This guy is not ready to be here.
Kasich sounds like the only sane person on stage

Everyone attacking trump, even the moderators. Its ridiculous.
These mods are horrible.
lol trump said nobody listens to his radio show

haha he's so savage

Quote:lol trump said nobody listens to his radio show

haha he's so savage

He destroyed him. He was stuttering after that on the next question
Rubio has a lot of Obama mannerisms.
Cruz wants to curl up in the corner after that one.
Trump wouldn't have gotten into this of he had something to hide on his tax returns.
Swing for the fences lol

. @realDonaldTrump: "I know I'm here for the ratings" but why do I get every question? #GOPDebate #savage
lol Wolf must have been neutered, he lets them walk all over him. 

Well that was chaos 

Quote:Well that was chaos 

It's funny when you hear Kasich telling Wolf to take control of the debate.
Marco Polo Rubio was coached well in his attack on Donald Trump, as Ted Cruz teamed up in an effort to take down the king of polls & clear winner of the race.

The problem is Rubio is scripted and as much of a liar as Ted Cruz is on immigration and other issues to which they recently flip flopped on in order to gain Trumps followers approval.

Clearly Trump was caught off guard by Mitt Romney's recent Tax report attacks and effected this debate.

Quote:Marco Polo Rubio was coached well in his attack on Donald Trump, as Ted Cruz teamed up in an effort to take down the king of polls & clear winner of the race.

The problem is Rubio is scripted and as much of a liar as Ted Cruz is on immigration and other issues to which they recently flip flopped on in order to gain Trumps followers approval.

Clearly Trump was caught off guard by Mitt Romney's recent Tax report attacks and effected this debate.
It continues to amaze me that Trump supporters complain about candidates "flip flopping".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6