Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Chuck Pagano is FIR...wait, what?! He's not fired?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-contract/

Part of me is amused at how dysfunctional the Colts continue to be. Part of me is worried that part of the Pagano deal stipulates that Grigson goes away, because if he had the right players to work with, Pagano would be a pretty solid coach imo.

It's funny how the two guys that almost everyone in the media was in agreement a month ago on being dead men walking--Pagano and Mike McCoy--have both been told that they're keeping their jobs.

This is a good move on their part. Not fair to can Pagano after a season like this where Luck was pretty much out and he hadn't lost the players. Grigson is the one who needs to go.

Rapoport reported that the Colts are also keeping Grigson.

Irsay really doesn't care about winning, does he?

Lololololololololololol
Lol Colts
Where's coltswarrior or whatever his name is when you need him?
So they're drafting WR first round again now right?
Quote:Rapoport reported that the Colts are also keeping Grigson.

haaahahahahhaahaahahahahahahhaaahahahahhaahaahahahahahah
literally haven't been able to stop laughing.

<div>You can't make this stuff up. I swear.
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MikeSilver'>Michael Silver<span>Verified account</span>‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@MikeSilver</span></a>
</div>
<p class="" style="font-size:28px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">To summarize: I'm told Grigson & Pagano (and Irsay) talked it out, hugged it out & agreed to keep working together. Everybody is happy.
Quote: 

<div style="margin-left:58px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">
<div>You can't make this stuff up. I swear.
Michael Silver<span>Verified account</span>‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@MikeSilver</span>
</div>
<p style="font-size:28px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">To summarize: I'm told Grigson & Pagano (and Irsay) talked it out, hugged it out & agreed to keep working together. Everybody is happy.

</div>
bahahahaahahaahahaha this is awesome.
Quote:

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left:40px;">45]
You can't make this stuff up. I swear.
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/MikeSilver'>Michael SilverVerified account‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@MikeSilver</span></a>

To summarize: I'm told Grigson & Pagano (and Irsay) talked it out, hugged it out & agreed to keep working together. Everybody is happy.

Someone tell Irsay he's drunk.
Quote:Rapoport reported that the Colts are also keeping Grigson.

[Image: HlhQPb6.jpg]
This is arguably the most zany NFL story this decade.   If one was putting together the plot of a movie,  it would be hard to draw up something as bizarre as what has transpired with the Colts. 

Pagano is a good coach but their gm is trash
This is gold, pure colts gold. Which of course means its a turd painted gold. But comedic gold, it most certainly is.

Quote:Where's coltswarrior or whatever his name is when you need him?

Hey.

Also, don't act like you don't know my name. You guys are OBSESSED with me.
Quote:Hey.

I'm surprised you're not silly drunk yet after hearing the news like your owner is.
Coulda swore it was Colt Swarriors
Quote:Hey.

Trolling aside, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the recent news. You're the only Colts fan left here since the late 00s.
Pages: 1 2 3 4