Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fan Survey: Three seasons in now, do you still feel like Gus Bradley is leading this team in the right direction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

I understood that this would be a long rebuild for any HC after the disastrous regime of Gene Smith, but five consecutive 10+ loss seasons is starting to test my faith in this team and this ownership TBH. I'm not sure how many other people feel this way.

Quote:I understood that this would be a long rebuild for any HC after the disastrous regime of Gene Smith, but five consecutive 10+ loss seasons is starting to test my faith in this team and this ownership TBH. I'm not sure how many other people feel this way.
To the people who voted yes I have to highly question your sanity.
May be a little misleading question. 

I feel the same way you are about "losing faith".

It may be a mistake but I voted yes just because I think he can get us to 6 wins lol. Which technically would still be considered an improvement.  

If you would have asked, "Do you think Bradley can lead us to the playoffs? or Can Bradley coach this team to be a contender?" I would have said NO! 

However if Gus goes 7-9 or 6-10 next year, he can certainly argue "PROGRESS" LOL

Now, with that being said, I feel like we may be capped out with Bradley, meaning i don't think he take take us very far.

Its playoffs or bust time Gus! Get your [BLEEP] together!

The only question that should matter is "Can Bradley lead the Jaguars to a Super Bowl?"

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

NO.

FBT voted 3 times.

It's going to take a lot to get me excited for next season. Gus hasn't shown that he can be what this team needs as head coach, to return to the playoffs. He seems like a nice guy, but he is not a very good coach.
Wonder who the 4 trolls are. 

The proof is in the pudding, so to speak, and this pudding is NASTY

The team is headed in the right direction. The journey is too long for most; those who think this team could/would/should make the playoffs this year. People forget how bad this team was a few years ago; they know it was bad, but forget how bad. Just because the team has better players at every position doesn't mean every position has good players. 

Quote:The only question that should matter is "Can Bradley lead the Jaguars to a Super Bowl?"

He will need to lead them to, at the very least, the AFCS division title, because this division is so bad only the division winner will be going to the playoffs.

Does anyone actually believe he can do that?
Quote:FBT voted 3 times.

Lol but i bet he's one of the seven that did.
How anyone can say Gus is leading us in the right direction after 3 years is mind boggling.

He almost certainly is not the guy and almost certainly will get fired after next year (or just not resigned, whatever).

Unfortunately that is the best prediction I can make based on what I've seen in 3 years.
Perhaps after 10 years... somehow or another this guy gets it done, by hook or by crook or by luck BUT...

I firmly blv that we could fire and hire a competent coach and be MUCH closer to a playoff team MUCH more quickly....with the talent we have to build on.

If we HAVE to... hell, keep Gus on to coach the Cheerleaders and bring the snacks... just dont let him near the MS. Surfaces.

He also must be forbidden to bend over with his hands on his knees... he's not Coughlin, or Harbaugh.

Oh and NO MORE press conferences... I can only hear 'YA KNOW"... Soooooo many times without wanting to punch something.

LOL at people who voted "Yes"

My guess is the people who voted yes probably suck at life.
Quote:The only question that should matter is "Can Bradley lead the Jaguars to a Super Bowl?"
Dude, can he even lead us to a winning record?
Quote:Dude, can he even lead us to a winning record?

Dude, can he even lead us to 6 or 7 wins?

And I mean in one season. NOT 3 seasons.
Not sure our defense can get worse, and our offense should progress thanks to our building blocks: Bortles, ARob, Hurns, Yeldon, Linder, and Julius

Do we really need to continue with these stupid thinly veiled "I hate Gus"  threads? We're stuck with him for another year.... Deal with it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5