Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars @ Texans Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile   Our 5-10 Jacksonville Jaguars, having won two more regular season games this season than in 2014, will try to double that by winning their sixth in 2015, as they conclude the regular season on the road for the second straight week, as they play at the 7-8, and second place, Houston Texans.  Even though our Jaguars are long out of  playoff contention, they can try to help the Colts, and prevent the Texans, from winning the AFC South divsional title, with a chance of playing spoilers, and upset the Texans by winning their season finale at Houston.

After Sunday's game a lot of changes are expected in the offseason, and many of the players may be playing their last game as Jacksonville Jaguars.

Thanks for entertaining us, not only giving your best during the preseason and regular season, home and away, but also serving both the local community and military in the Jacksonville, FL area thoroughout 2015.

Expecting  more competitive and playoff caliber team in 2016.  NO injuries, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!  :yes:    Smile   B)  :thumbsup:    ^_^

Tomorrows Checklist:

- Bortles surpasses all Brunells single season records. 

- No major injuries

- Give the texans a holiday gift win

It isn't even 11 PM. Reported

It's 4.15am here.... :yes:

I want to see the offense come alot but rooting for a loss here.  I don't want to win for one it helps out Indy and two we can use a higher pick. 

I want to see Blake beat Brady for the most TDs!

Still so dissapointed that Gus isn't getting fired tomorrow.

Here's to an injury free game. Are the texans sitting players?
Quote:Still so dissapointed that Gus isn't getting fired tomorrow.

Here's to an injury free game. Are the texans sitting players?

This team will be better off without Bradley. At best next year they go 8-8. Thats Gus' ceiling.
Quote:Tomorrow's Checklist:

- Bortles surpasses all Brunell's single season records. 

- No major injuries

- Give the Jaguars a holiday gift win

FTFY. We can't tank for a draft pick if Blake Bortles is trying to break every team record set by Mark Brunell. If you want that to happen, you want us to win, not the Texans.
I'm surprised how quick this season went

Quote:I'm surprised how quick this season went

Flew by,quickest season I can remember.
Quote:Flew by,quickest season I can remember.

I assume the switch from run first to pass first did it. You can't fly when you run. But there were slow stops along the way that we still need to work on next year.
Quote:I assume the switch from run first to pass first did it. You can't fly when you run. But there were slow stops along the way that we still need to work on next year.

You have no power here troll.
Quote:I want to see the offense come alot but rooting for a loss here.  I don't want to win for one it helps out Indy and two we can use a higher pick. 

A loss means probably means having the 8th pick instead of the 5th or 6th pick. It's not that big of a difference. Finishing with the team's arrow pointed up would do more than a couple draft slots.

Hopefully the clots end up winning the division, I could see the tinhorns fluking their way to some wins in the playoffs, I see the clots as a hilarious one and done.

A perfect day might be a JAGS win and a clots loss

So did we decide whether AI is a robot or not?

Do robots edit their posts?

Go Yags
We're gonna lose.
Quote:We're gonna lose.
Yup... I'm not even particularly upset about the prospect of it anymore either. Khan, this apathy is your fault.
I mean....if we we win, we double our win total from last year. With Smith getting hurt a win doesn't hurt us too bad in draft stock. Still would like Ramsey