Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars expected to sign Calais Campbell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Dianna Russini‏Verified account @diannaESPN

Calais Campbell is expected to sign with the Jaguars per sources
Champiooooonnnnsshhhhiiipp
Yes
He's a monster if this is to be believed.
That's big
This is big FA add. Most exciting move this off season. We are clearly winning the off season.
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>Adam Schefter‏<span style="font-size:.9em;"><span style="color:rgb(29,161,242);">Verified account</span> </span>@AdamSchefter </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/839661542924746752' title="6:18 PM - 8 Mar 2017">4m4 minutes ago</a>
<div>
<div>
<div>More
</div>
</div>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">Jacksonville is expected to sign Arizona DE Calais Campbell barring any last minute negotiable snags, per <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/diannaESPN'>@diannaESPN</a>.

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;"> 

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">from Schefter as well, for what it's worth.

So Coughlin now has his Stroud/Henderson in Jackson/Campbell?  Plus whoever they retain in Day/Jones/Marks/Miller.  I thought DT wasn't a problem last year though so we'll see how this plays out.

We just got good on defense!
Nice
Quote:So Coughlin now has his Stroud/Henderson in Jackson/Campbell?  Plus whoever they retain in Day/Jones/Marks/Miller.  I thought DT wasn't a problem last year though so we'll see how this plays out.
Marks might be a casualty due to this upgrade.
So we've now added a starter at SS and Campbell by all accounts should be a starter at DE/DT. Campbell has been consistent off the edge. He's not a double digit rusher by any means but he's still consistent. I think we've at least added two insurance policies. This still doesn't rule out Allen or Adams in the draft. 

Quote:We just got good on defense!

We were already decent.  I hope we actually address some positions of needs soon (OG, TE, CB, etc.)
Hopefully they make a heavy run tomorrow for Zeitler and Lang to shore up the interior line. If they can nab Reiff at RT to push Parnell that'd be huge too. 

NOW THERE WE GO!

So check this out

DE Fowler (the knee should be 100 percent)

DE Yannick (should be able to get 10)

DT Jackson

DT Campbell

Our Dline is looking pretty sweet right now. Campbell is very disruptive.

We got Church on the backend with Ramsey. Smith will always do his thing and Jack will see the field. Feeling pretty good about this defense.

Still have the draft..
Quote:So Coughlin now has his Stroud/Henderson in Jackson/Campbell?  Plus whoever they retain in Day/Jones/Marks/Miller.  I thought DT wasn't a problem last year though so we'll see how this plays out.
Campbell can play strong side DE as well.

Can move him around just about anywhere on the DL.
This is huge. 

Quote:This is huge.
Quote:This is huge.

That's what she said
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15