Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: McCray needs to start opposite of House....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's ok to admit you are wrong Gus...

House and McCray on the outside with Colvin in the slot...

It's amazing how the number of passes completed go down when McCray is defending...

Quote:It's ok to admit you are wrong Gus...

It's amazing how the number of passes completed go down when McCray is defending...

I completely agree but I doubt it happens.

Just wait for the posters to come on with 'Gus knows best' well tonight has proved he doesn't!
Quote:It's ok to admit you are wrong Gus...

How about HOOORAY WE WON INSTEAD OF FRICKING ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. 
Yes.
Quote:How about HOOORAY WE WON INSTEAD OF FRICKING ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. 
Did you not see the HOORAYS in the official thread you lard?

Don't post in my thread if you have nothing to contribute with regards to the topic.
I believe at the end he was the third CB ahead of Gratz
Quote:I believe at the end he was the third CB ahead of Gratz

He was. It was McCray and House on the outside with Colvin on the inside

Which is the best setup we have but Gus fails to see that
Tbh, Gratz just needs off the field. Is anyone keeping stats on how many plays his penalties have kept alive this year? Its got to be double digits at this point.

Quote:I believe at the end he was the third CB ahead of Gratz
He was.

I feel he is better suited on the outside and Colvin is more versatile - so placing him in the slot could work out...

Either way, Gratz does not deserve to be on the field, EVER.
No we must start Gratz.
Gratz needs to be in the Arena League
We need to improve our depth and talent at CB which I believe we'll do through the draft. I fully expect Gratz and McCray to be gone next year.
I don't understand how McCray could have been demoted the way he was - especially based off his "play" supposedly...

Whatever. Let's hope Gus makes the right decision and puts McCray in as a starter.

Yup House and McCray with Colvin on the inside works wonders, still have no clue as to why McCray isn't starting. Then again, i still don't have a clue as to why they keep running up the middle 100 times. Especially on the goal line.
I agree with this as well. Gratz should be at best the 4th CB on the field and I'd be tempted to play Peyton Thompson ahead of him.
Quote:I agree with this as well. Gratz should be at best the 4th CB on the field and I'd be tempted to play Peyton Thompson ahead of him.

Even Thompson has played better than Gratz...
I'd rather Nick Marshall play over Gratz....maybe.
McCray should start. Without a doubt.
Quote:I'd rather Nick Marshall play over Gratz....maybe.
At this point, I would too...

The only thing Gratz can stick is the bottom of a shoe.
House is a really good CB.

Colvin is an OK CB.  

McCray was a really good CB last year.

Gratz has always been a trash CB.

It's shocking to see Gratz continue to get playing time over McCray.  I mean, Gus Bradley sucks as a head coach.  He has no idea what's going on.  

If Gratz is still playing after all these weeks of getting burnt, I'm just at a loss as to why Bradley is making football decisions.,  Gratz is a terrible CB.  It's just a fact.

If Bradley can't see that, then why the heck is he our HC???

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7