Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: BBTD (merged)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
He is at 19 TDs on the season.  [post merge edit: Jaguars all-time record is 22]

Also the Jags WR duo has most combined TDs.

Telvin leads the NFL in tackles.

1 game....I repeat, just 1 game out of the race!

This game was huge on multiple accounts.

Blows my mind that Bortles is top 25% in TD passes and yardage by a QB. Ditto with the A-team receiving. We actually have a functional offense now!
Let the trolls giggle in the INT thread, we can watch Jax passing records fall in this one!
Its amazing

His TDs don't matter.  Just check the 39 page BB INT thread for reasons why.

19 TD's and counting.

Currently, he's 5th in terms of total TDs by a QB in the National Football League...

5th in the NFL with 19 TDs!!!!!

Barring injury he has that in the bag. He's going to shatter the franchise record.
He won't get the record. He gets three next week before sustaining a season-ending injury that he'll struggle to overcome in the following years.

I kid, I kid!
Good for him. Hopefully he keeps improving and shatter his own record next year.

That said, what a weak franchise record.
But but.. Teddy!!!
Hurns and ARob both 3 tds away from tying single season receiving tds
Quote:19 TD's and counting.

Currently, he's 5th in terms of total TDs by a QB in the National Football League...

5th in the NFL with 19 TDs!!!!!

Behind Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Palmer.  Damn good company!
Quote:Behind Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Palmer.  Damn good company!

He's having a heck of a season.  I remember week one against the Panthers.  I was pretty down on BB5 after week 1.  Man, he's really come on strong since then.  And this Sunday was one of his worst statistical games.  But he kept us in it and gave us the chance we needed to win.  That's all you can ask for.

Oh and 19 TDs with almost 2,400 yards passing ain't half bad either!!!  Go Jags!
For years people on this board have clamored for someone who could move the offense. "I don't care about wins, but can't we at least show some points and not embarrass ourselves?"

We got a talented young gun, who will bring scores and wins. What a future.
Just saying, part of the reason he has so many yards is because he is throwing it a lot. But no doubt he has shown a ton of improvement. His ranking as a QB doesn't match his ranking in yards and td's quite yet, but he's getting there. Plus, it isn't his fault that he has to throw so much. If we had a better line and running game, no doubt he would be more efficient.
A bortles lead offense and a competent defense would bring championships..
Quote:Just saying, part of the reason he has so many yards is because he is throwing it a lot. But no doubt he has shown a ton of improvement. His ranking as a QB doesn't match his ranking in yards and td's quite yet, but he's getting there. Plus, it isn't his fault that he has to throw so much. If we had a better line and running game, no doubt he would be more efficient.

I was gonna go all ape on you...  But you are right, in terms of the bolded...  

He's already the best QB this team has ever had.
Quote:Just saying, part of the reason he has so many yards is because he is throwing it a lot.

Incredible insight here. Imagine that, a QB throwing it a lot.
Quote:Just saying, part of the reason he has so many yards is because he is throwing it a lot. But no doubt he has shown a ton of improvement. His ranking as a QB doesn't match his ranking in yards and td's quite yet, but he's getting there. Plus, it isn't his fault that he has to throw so much. If we had a better line and running game, no doubt he would be more efficient.

He's putting up yards and throwing TDs.  I wish we had a running game and could get a few TDs running the ball for a more balanced attack but we can't with the current oline.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6