Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is Tampa a must win for Bradley?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Yay or nay?

Must win as in if we lose the game he's going to be fired the next day? Highly doubt it. We're stuck with him for the rest of this season at least. Our division is so bad that we can win it with a losing record possibly. 

yep

just like last week

No. "Must wins" must be the flavor of the week here in Jax., good gosh people.

Nay.

Pick 6 lost the Carolina game.  Missed FG lost the Indy game.  Either of those things could have happened against Miami.

Just on the losing side of competitive, but still competitive.

Gus is staying

No one should have expected Basement to beating New England.  But we all expected a jump.  Well, you’re competing with the likes of Carolina, Miami and Indy.

Stay the course, there will be another jump soon.

Tampa is not a must win for Bradley, but it will be a step in the right direct for the team
Nay.

Pick 6 lost the Carolina game.  Missed FG lost the Indy game.  Either of those things could have happened against Miami.

Gus is staying

No one should have expected Basement to beating New England.  But we all expected a jump.  Well, you’re competing with the likes of Carolina, Miami and Indy.

Tampa is not a must win for Bradley, but it will be a step in the right direct for the team
Nay.

Gus is staying

Quote:Nay.

Gus is staying

Nay.

Gus is staying

Nay.

Gus is staying

Spot on. The difference between last years first four and this is big. The change is coming, not as fast as we all would like, but it's coming This "Microwave, I want it now" society has some spoiled.
i love how this is asked every week

Quote:The change is coming, not as fast as we all would like, but it's coming

I agree. We're going to have to wait until after the season for Bradley to be fired.

That's probably for the best. I doubt Marrone could salvage the season after we lost to the Bucs, and keeping Gus gives us a higher draft slot.

There are no must wins for Gus the buffoon because he does not care about wins. Just compete and get better, the wins may or may not come eventually man!
I think the next 2 weeks are must win for Gus potentially because our schedule gets tougher from here so you gotta win the games ur supposed to. Although we were supposed to win last night so we'll see. I just hope our young guys do good

Quote:I agree. We're going to have to wait until after the season for Bradley to be fired.

That's probably for the best. I doubt Marrone could salvage the season after we lost to the Bucs, and keeping Gus gives us a higher draft slot.

I don't think that's what he meant by change is coming. The way i read it, the team is showing improvement, but it's still lagging behind the fans expectations.
Quote:I don't think that's what he meant by change is coming. The way i read it, the team is showing improvement, but it's still lagging behind the fans expectations.

I caught that. I was having fun with his post.

Quote:I caught that. I was having fun with his post.

Sorry! ;-)
I wish it was. All the game have been competitive though.
If the Jaguars lose I'll have to eat tomatoes, so in my mind it's most definitely a must win.

I've also bet my existance if a particular nfl facebook group on this game.

Quite frankly I'm expecting two straight wins at the Bucs then at home vs the Texans. Fail either and the Jaguars deserve to be ranked #32. I'd seriously like to see this team at 3-3 when we take on the Bills in London. I'm sure Khan would like that as well.

Quote:Sorry! ;-)

Wasn't that hysterical! Oh ho ho, I got quite the chuckle myself
Nay.

Quote:i love how this is asked every week

Is it a must-ask question this week?
Gus is fighting for his job. Every game is a must win for him at this point. I keep seeing people saying the team is improving. However, how much improvement is really going on if the jags lose to 2 of the worst teams in the NFL in back to back weeks? I think, under Gus, this team is massively underachieving.

I think soo... Losing to Tampa could be the tipping point in Khans eyes! A team possibly worst then the jags with a rookie qb,and a new,coach shouldn't win this game.. Gus knows he cant lose this game!! There arent no excuses after 3 years.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12