Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Boselli on 1010xl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Anyone listening to him right now? I love Tony but you'd think we were 4-0 right now. "Every other game is a coin-flip game"? Come on Tony really, The Atlanta Falcons are a Coin-flip game? If the Jags are better why did we lose to the Clots? Tony "Sunshine Boselli" at it again

he's the Homer of all Homers

You and I were listening to a completely different Boselli.

Haha yeah! Let's burn his house down! Muwhahah!
U mad?

Quote:U mad?
not mad just so delighted on the wonderful season were having 
Tony is the worst sunshine blower of them all. He is worse than Gus.

Yeah, why isnt he on the radio saying fire everyone like this board is?!?!?!

Quote:not mad just so delighted on the wonderful season were having 

Some of you guys spend so much time complaining about Oesher, Sexton, Boselli and all of the other team employees. 
Quote:Some of you guys spend so much time complaining about Oesher, Sexton, Boselli and all of the other team employees. 

Is it not warranted?
Boselli knows all, this thread sucks.

I heard him last night he was more or less saying it is what it is at this point, where i disagree with him is the idea that we couldn't have done better getting to this point.

I don't care if we fire Gus now or at the end of the season it's all a wash at this point. What we really need is a competent front office going into next offseason otherwise it won't matter who the coach is.

Cladwell is arrogant he needs to go.
Boseli is the ultimate optimist.  Frankly, I wish I could share his views.  Both he and Lageman will never say anything negative about the Jaguars.  I think it has something to do with them being former players and not wanting to criticize those in the business.  My favorite ex-jag to provide commentary is Garrard.  He will actually tell it like it is, both the good and the bad.

Lageman is good except that he won't ever criticize the bad.  I like his film room stuff, but he only ever highlights the good stuff and spins it to be better than it actually is.

Quote:Is it not warranted?

They are team employees. Team employees! What do you expect them to say? Do you go around your job criticizing your company and your boss every chance you get?
Quote:They are team employees. Team employees! What do you expect them to say? Do you go around your job criticizing your company and your boss every chance you get?

That's it. He serves as their marketing promoter. If he was a weatherman in South Carolina, he'd be saying that the rain has been a blessing for the water table.
Quote:Is it not warranted?

Context is required. These are not members of the media. They are team employees.

Lets say an actor is in a bad movie. Do you think he's going to go on the Tonight Show and tell everyone the movie stinks?
Quote: 

Lageman is good except that he won't ever criticize the bad.  I like his film room stuff, but he only ever highlights the good stuff and spins it to be better than it actually is.

This is false. If there's anyone fair, balanced, and not afraid to point out flaws, it's Lageman. In fact, when he mentions the ugly, he tends to address it first and is very up front with it... he does not dance around it or sweep it aside by mention it in passing.

Quote:This is false. If there's anyone fair, balanced, and not afraid to point out flaws, it's Lageman. In fact, when he mentions the ugly, he tends to address it first and is very up front with it... he does not dance around it or sweep it aside by mention it in passing.

People hear what they want to hear.
And yet, if one of those FGs had been good, then we would be 2-2 and atop the division and the rebuild would be right on schedule, and people would be all enthused about our prospects.  

"Look, we haven't even played well, we don't even have half our players, and yet we are in first place!  Gus and Dave are geniuses!"  
Quote:Yeah, why isnt he on the radio saying fire everyone like this board is?!?!?!
I'm not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8