Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Official Post Week 3 Gus Bradley Approval Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Have at it

Add corn and blank #2 and I'll consider voting.
pancakes

Against us in team history. Thanks Gus. Still think he's the guy for this job?
Niiiiiiice Pants

What's annoying is that after last week bortles was "our franchise qb" according to this board and now after one week he isn't again. Apparently it's going to go back and forth all season. People need to manage the highs and lows of their emotions
After today's thorough beat down I don't think there is going to be any great mystery as to how this poll is going to end up.

Probably isn't the best time to put up the poll. In a few days you would most likely get better results that weren't so skewed with salty fans
Quote:Probably isn't the best time to put up the poll. In a few days you would most likely get better results that weren't so skewed with salty fans
Fans are gonna be just as salty in 3 days. I'd agree with you if this was the Colts or another team that has had recent success and is susceptible to knee jerk reactions. But this fan base is tired of this, and they have a right to be.
Quote:Fans are gonna be just as salty in 3 days. I'd agree with you if this was the Colts or another team that has had recent success and is susceptible to knee jerk reactions. But this fan base is tired of this, and they have a right to be.
The fans are beyond tired of this. We deserve better. We were promised better. We have a team that is rarely competitive in the past three years and frequently blown out. Forget game planning and 2nd half adjustments....This is the culmination of the massive rebuild process. 

Caldwell hasn't been perfect, but I see him learning from his mistakes. Gus, however, STILL looks like a fish out of water. He's worse than Mularky.
Gus Bradley is not the answer.

The Jaguars need serious help at all of the coaching positions. The difference in play calling between the Pats and the Jags were clear as day and it's vomit-inducing to watch the Patriots come out with clever play actions out of run heavy formations and the Jags to come out with this simple "run pass run" garbage.

Also at what point do you make an adjustment and try to stop the Patriots passing game? It felt like the coaches were content with being picked apart in the soft zone.

That 3rd and 20 play where the Jags backed their LBs up was painful to watch. That was a sign of fear, and the Patriots knew it.

This team will always play like it's young. It'll always lose games against good teams before even playing a down. That's the frustrating part.

It feels like there are very few actual professionals on the Jaguars, and I feel like this is because we don't have a coach who is pounding that mindset into them.

I like the official part. As if this poll determines his employment. Lol

Mike1989

Bradley is just holding the reins until someone more capable comes along to take them from him. I don't see him getting a fourth season unless this team goes .500 or better. Another few wins or so should see him shown the door. This team has talent, but is lacking in the coaching department.

As for Bortles, he was a project coming out and he's still learning his trade. He needs to try to cut out some of the bad throws and INTs, and make better decisions, otherwise he's going to be a Chad Henne/Ryan Fitzpatrick type of quarterback.
You could see the contrast between Gus and Belichick. Look at the Pats WRs, OL, their DL, their LBs, and their CBs. Many are just journeyman cast-offs who other teams didn't particularly want, late round picks, or undrafted. Yet they all played like high draft picks. The Jags need a coach who can get the most out of his players. There's no way we could find another Belichick, but an upgrade is needed.

The approval of Caldwell should also be on the list
Quote:The approval of Caldwell should also be on the list
Ask and you shall receive.
Well, I've found a poster more annoying than badger at least. And I thought it couldn't happen.
Quote:After today's thorough beat down I don't think there is going to be any great mystery as to how this poll is going to end up.
Basically an agenda poll, make himself feel better.
This Forum should be shut down so many Idiotic posts There are so many Idiots in this forum

Quote:What's annoying is that after last week bortles was "our franchise qb" according to this board and now after one week he isn't again. Apparently it's going to go back and forth all season. People need to managpe the highs and lows of their emotions

Agree, folks its only 3 games into the season. Even though Blake makes bone head mistakes, players making muti-millon dollar and forgot how to play football. (Now thats a frist) Above all That I still say we'll be..500 at seasons end.
Pages: 1 2 3 4