Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: yesterdays loss really cost me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
my dad ,and i have been going to our local sports bar for serveal  to watch jags play on tv.  Well he is very mad,and super discourged,he says same 

jags team its always been,there is no improvment, and hes sick of going every week to watch the same team year after year,and he can't take it anymore.

He has even said we won't be going back this year now. That might of been the last jags game ill ever get to watch until our thursday night game vs titians. 

I guess ill have to go back to the way i use to watch football on my computer with the nfl thing. 

You will look back on this and thank him. I wish I had somebody to cut me off from this weekly clown show.

Tell your dad we are going to circulate a Petition that will require him to continue to support the Jags on a weekly basis by taking his child (you) to the local sports bar.

#SnowwolfLivesMatter

I think its some about the money to for us. It gets expensive going all the time. I probbley didn't help much by ordering salmon. I was hopeing if i ate something a Jaguar would eat,it would turn things around. Didn't seem to work though.

I ate the salmon at halftime. 

You're a grown man Wolf. You can do whatever you want without your dad.

There's what happened! You ate the salmon at halftime! We expect apologies by sunset Tongue

GO JAGS!

I don't have my drivers linease so accuttly i don't have a way there.  

You should order something a wolf would eat, like a big juicy steak. Order the 18 ounce T-Bone and don't take no for an answer.

I was trying to eat the same thing a Real Jaguar would eat,i looked it up they eat fish. Salmon are fish. 

Quote: I was trying to eat the same thing a Real Jaguar would eat,i looked it up they eat fish. Salmon are fish. 
They eat crocodiles, turtles, dolphins, sloths, and frogs. You need to put all of that in a blender and drink up. I'll do it too, but i'm going to put a bottle of rum in it so i'll be wasted and numb by the 2nd Quarter

Who eats salmon at a sports bar? The only thing that lost was your toilet.
Quote:#SnowwolfLivesMatter

No you didn't Wink
 I hear Jaguars  also like Johnny Walker Blue label. So tell the bartender to keep them coming and they are on your Dad's tab.

Jaguars like cat nip.
Quote:Jaguars like cat nip.
Gus gives that to them every week though.
Quote:They eat crocodiles, turtles, dolphins, sloths, and frogs. You need to put all of that in a blender and drink up. I'll do it too, but i'm going to put a bottle of rum in it so i'll be wasted and numb by the 2nd Quarter

Wolfie ---- we're counting on you to do what it takes to get a win.  If that means eating frogs and turtles please do it for us and the City of Jacksonville !!!
I guess there's no value in having a nice afternoon with your son?

This week...shoulda tried the Crow
Your dad should post here. Sounds like he would fit right in seamlessly.
i have the site were i looked it up. 

http://schools.nycenet.edu/Region6/PS206/mindy/Food.htm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5