Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: PFF grades Jaguars week 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: CO32_4UWsAAs_yy.png]

O-Line graded out pretty well. WRs? Not so much.
Glad we abandoned the running game, aren't you?

So much for that allen robinson breakout.

Yea the OL played well, outside of the LT's 

Are best WR is gonna be Lee and TE Thomas when they are back

The other guys are just your avg number 2 and 3's 

That looks about right.

The OL played fairly well overall. They're definitely an improvement so far after last year.

Abandoning the run is a head scratcher. One that is almost inexcusable.
I'm actually pretty convinced the WRs are our biggest issue by far. They're causing so many trickle down problems on our offense. We really need someone to step up.

Lee is not our best WR..
I liked what I saw from Hurns. Even though he did have that fumble and dropped a pass, he made some nice catches and had fire in his attitude. We need more of that from our WRs. A-Rob doesn't look like a #1 right now. I do think once Lee comes back healthy and Thomas, it will help them get open more. I'm hoping next week we look more like a progressing offense; but Miami's defense is no joke.

GO JAGS!

The OL still graded out at -7.4 in Pass Protection...not a good look. Run blocking is solid, as evident by the early success of the quickly (and stupidly) abandoned running attack.

That's pretty much what I saw.  O-line (other than LT) played well as did our RBs.  Everything else on offense was pretty meh.

Quote:Lee is not our best WR..
Allen Robsinson is overrated 

Lee had 13 less targets then Robinson but 11 less catches, both avg the same yards per catch, Lee 1 TD, A-Rob 2 TD

Robinson played in 10 games Lee 13 games (But people act like Lee missed most of last year)

But this perception out there that Robinson is so much better then Lee

Lee has pretty much the same production per target 

A healthy Lee you get a dynamic play-maker at WR 

[Image: tNHJTnx.jpg]

Quote:[Image: tNHJTnx.jpg]

That's the funniest thing I've read in a while.  Was this from a season that we had an outside chance at a playoff berth?
Marcedes at the bottom of those rankings despite "having the best camp of his career"....

Quote:Marcedes at the bottom of those rankings despite "having the best camp of his career"....

I don't think anyone expected much from Marcedes. There's a reason the front office backed up the brinks truck in front of Julius Thomas house.
How do you even grade our TE (Lewis)?   Our coaches totally ignored that position.

Quote:Allen Robsinson is overrated

Lee had 13 less targets then Robinson but 11 less catches, both avg the same yards per catch, Lee 1 TD, A-Rob 2 TD

Robinson played in 10 games Lee 13 games (But people act like Lee missed most of last year)

But this perception out there that Robinson is so much better then Lee

Lee has pretty much the same production per target

A healthy Lee you get a dynamic play-maker at WR

Both have not done anything. Hurns is by far our best WR. Greene looks like hes gonna be Bortles' favorite target this year.
Quote:Both have not done anything. Hurns is by far our best WR. Greene looks like hes gonna be Bortles' favorite target this year.

"by far"

ya ok.  The guy continues to lets balls bounce off his chest, and then he fumbles it when he does catch it
Quote:"by far"

ya ok.  The guy continues to lets balls bounce off his chest, and then he fumbles it when he does catch it
Have to agree here.  He looks great one play then does something silly the next play.  I like having Hurns but he hasn't distanced himself from our group at all.  And he won't until he fixes his inconsistency issues.
Quote:Have to agree here.  He looks great one play then does something silly the next play.  I like having Hurns but he hasn't distanced himself from our group at all.  And he won't until he fixes his inconsistency issues.

People give Hurns a pass because he was a UDFA but yea he is mediocre too with his break hands
Pages: 1 2 3 4