Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Feel a trade incoming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
We need pass rush and we need a LT. With the pressure being on to win this year I feel like a trade could be on the horizon. But for who?

More like picking thru the waiver wire.
Let's trade for Tyron Smith and Von Miller

I could see going after a LT for sure. But who would we trade and for whom? I don't see us having any trade bait other than maybe a pick or picks? We can't trade Lewis now; especially with Thomas down. Maybe a RB, but they don't hold any trade value (no way trade D-Rob or Yeldon obviously). Maybe Henne could be a factor, but then we'd be missing a 2nd QB. So I don't know if there is really any options for us. We need our depth on the D-line and CBs.

Help is not on the way.

What team is going to trade a good LT? lol

Quote:Let's trade for Tyron Smith and Von Miller

Bryan Anger and a conditional late round 2018 pick should do the job
 a trade will be made after a while yes,but it will be something like our 2coned & 3rd draft pick of 2016 for a nobody. 

Quote:http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prosp...gs/2016/OT
I would pick Kyle Murphy the 100th ranked OT with the 1st or 2nd pick overall because he comes from a pro style offense.
This isn't baseball or basketball. Trades during the season are unusual. They have Fowler coming back next year. There will be some decent LT's in FA. Trading would be stupid.

Quote:I could see going after a LT for sure. But who would we trade and for whom? I don't see us having any trade bait other than maybe a pick or picks? We can't trade Lewis now; especially with Thomas down. Maybe a RB, but they don't hold any trade value (no way trade D-Rob or Yeldon obviously). Maybe Henne could be a factor, but then we'd be missing a 2nd QB. So I don't know if there is really any options for us. We need our depth on the D-line and CBs.

HA !!!   What kind of quality LT do you want if you're not willing to give up M. Lewis, D. Robinson, or Chad Henne  :woot:
Maybe try for La'el Collins? Chaz Green?

Quote:Maybe try for La'el Collins? Chaz Green?

Sure. In Madden.
Quote:What team is going to trade a good LT? lol
Hey, we did 2 years ago
Mo Wilkerson is playing in the final year of his deal because they couldn't reach an extension.  Rapoport tweeted today that they may look to trade him for draft capital.  I'd love to bring him in.
Quote:Maybe try for La'el Collins? Chaz Green?

Aim higher. Joe Thomas, Jason Peters. Lets get both.
Quote:Aim higher. Joe Thomas, Jason Peters. Lets get both.

Why not all of them? They'll make excellent depth.
Quote:Why not all of them? They'll make excellent depth.

Lets bring in Julio Jones.
Quote:Lets bring in Julio Jones.

Aim higher. I think Jerry Rice and Randy Moss are available. I was unable to unlock both in my madden game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5