Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bring on Carolina. The real season is finally upon us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
They don't have anybody on offense. Our defense will match up well.

Bortles hopefully will still be on fire.

Jags 27

Panthers 24
We don't?
The object of his post wasn't factual. Are you kinda slow, Z. Or just a Carolinian?
I still think its going to be low scoring and close. Im also still worried Cam will find a way(or will his running backs...) to score enough on our D. But then again I hope our O can stand up to their D.... Should be a really good game.

Quote:The object of his post wasn't factual. Are you kinda slow, Z. Or just a Carolinian?

Is that a trick question?
Panthers 20

Jags 13
Quote:Is that a trick question?

You answered it...
Jags win their season home opener, it's been awhile and long over due. 

Quote:You answered it...

So it was false?
Jags win 17-14 on a Myers game winner.  He wins over the fan base in his first regular season game.

Jaguars 45

Panthers 3

20 - 6 Panthers. Pass rush gets to Bortles early and often and Cam reminds the league of who Greg Olsen is.
I think Hurns goes off for 6 catches, 118 yards and a TD. Yeldon rushes for 87 yards and a TD

Robinson has 5 catches for 89 yards and a TD

Myers kicks 2 FGs and misses 1

Jags win
Cam Newton has another mental breakdown. Bortles shows the league he's the next big thing. 27-14 Jaguars. At post game, Gus starts jumping around screaming victory.
30 20 jaguars. LET'S GO JAGUARS!!
I'm expecting Cam to run for 100 yards because the Jaguars are historically bad at stopping mobile QBs.

I don't want to pick a winner because I can't think of a single impact player at the Panthers skill positions outside of Olsen.

Quote:20 - 6 Panthers. Pass rush gets to Bortles early and often and Cam reminds the league of who Greg Olsen is.
Troll, our offensive line isn't that bad. Go back to your Panthers board.
50-3 Jags. Chris Clemons and Ryan Davis get five sacks a piece. Bortles reminds the league of who... wait a second... Marcedes Lewis is! Yeah, that's right. 

24-21 Jags
Bortles scrambles for a game winning td dive and does the superman shirt celebration.  Pandamonium in the stadium.  Jags win, 10-7.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21