Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This Weeks Edition of trump Lies: Sweden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...88021.html

Apparently there has been an attack on Sweden. I hope everyone is okay and the media covers the attack fairly.
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-last-night-in-sweden-terror-attack-melbourne-florida-campaign-rally-a7588021.html'>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-last-night-in-sweden-terror-attack-melbourne-florida-campaign-rally-a7588021.html</a>

Apparently there has been an attack on Sweden. I hope everyone is okay and the media covers the attack fairly.

HIs base will believe anything he says.
So is what Trump said fake news? or the independent reporting what trump said fake news?
What about Hilary Clinton?
Lost
Fake news. You can always tell if it's fake news. The resident liberal cooks start flailing away. Just like clockwork.

If it's fake news, then what was Trump talking about when he referenced "last night's" events in Sweden?

Quote:Fake news. You can always tell if it's fake news. The resident liberal cooks start flailing away. Just like clockwork.

If you don't like the truth, don't bother reading the thread. Problem solved.
Quote:304

"The biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan".

304 < 332 (Obama - 2012) < 365 (Obama - 2008) < 379 (Clinton).

"I was talking about Republicans".

304 < 426 (Bush - 1988).

"I don't know, I was just given that information...It was a large margin".

304 electoral votes ranks 27th among all presidential winners.

Little lies reveal big things about character, or the lack thereof.

Not misstatements, but self-aggrandizing lies.

Quote:If it's fake news, then what was Trump talking about when he referenced "last night's" events in Sweden?
Prepare yourself for a response like

"Snowflake liberals are crying. That's how I know it's fake."
304. Crushing victory. Damn.
Quote:If it's fake news, then what was Trump talking about when he referenced "last night's" events in Sweden?

That was fake news to be fair

Rape.

Quote:Rape.

What rape happened last night in Sweden? One probably happened in the US too.

Does Sweden need a wall with Mexico too?
Quote:"The biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan".

304 < 332 (Obama - 2012) < 365 (Obama - 2008) < 379 (Clinton).

"I was talking about Republicans".

304 < 426 (Bush - 1988).

"I don't know, I was just given that information...It was a large margin".

304 electoral votes ranks 27th among all presidential winners.

Little lies reveal big things about character, or the lack thereof.

Not misstatements, but self-aggrandizing lies.

Ouch.
Sweeden has yuge problems with rape. They have had a very welcoming posture in terms of taking immigrants from the middle east since the mid 1990s. Now they have a full blown rape epidemic on their hands. According to the crime statistics 77% of the rapes in Sweeden are committed by the 2% Muslim population. I know stateside we don't always hear about this stuff, but they got big problems over here. Did you hear about that one migrant who raped the little girl in the swimming hall and his defense in court was that he had a "sexual emergency?" Dreadful. 

So the guy who screams fake news is out there creating fake news?
Quote:So the guy who screams fake news is out there creating fake news?

It's presidents day. Give it a rest and show some respect to the position.
Quote:It's presidents day. Give it a rest and show some respect to the position.

You earn respect by actions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8