Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(01-04-2022, 11:14 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 02:13 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Read it again, deaths are not flagged as covid. These are younger people who are dying 40% more than pre-covid and they aren't dying from covid. Add in other data sources where deaths are relatively static year over year after you remove the population increase. These people normally would not be dying.

Working age people are dying at a very large increase and it isn't because of the virus unless they aren't marking death certificates with covid now.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Given that original covid and delta covid are both known to do damage to vascular tissue, and 3 of the top 5 causes of death for all age groups can have vascular etiology, the most likely explanation for this increase is that folks "recovered" from COVID and then died of heart attack, lung disease, or stroke some time later, because their blood vessels were weakened as the immune system battled the virus.
Can you think of any other explanation?
Why did the increase only happen in 2021 Q3&4?

It could be anything but the facts are it isn't killing older folks. It didn't happen previously. It isn't covid as those deaths are down. When you start removing things, it points to the vaccines.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-04-2022, 12:38 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Seems like a legitimate question here..........

Was the $73 billion spent on COVID-19 testing money well spent?

NEW YORK CITY – People in New York shared mixed opinions with Fox News on whether the $73 billion allocated for COVID-19 testing was justified.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/was-73-billio...well-spent
The biggest issue is the testing mandates. 1 person gets sick, so then 10 people in contact have to test, their families have to test, daycare or schools have to test, etc.

All for tests that they have known are faulty but continued to say were needed to do anything. All so they could scare everyone.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2022, 02:03 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-04-2022, 01:48 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 11:14 AM)mikesez Wrote: Given that original covid and delta covid are both known to do damage to vascular tissue, and 3 of the top 5 causes of death for all age groups can have vascular etiology, the most likely explanation for this increase is that folks "recovered" from COVID and then died of heart attack, lung disease, or stroke some time later, because their blood vessels were weakened as the immune system battled the virus.
Can you think of any other explanation?
Why did the increase only happen in 2021 Q3&4?

It could be anything but the facts are it isn't killing older folks. It didn't happen previously. It isn't covid as those deaths are down. When you start removing things, it points to the vaccines.

Given that a majority of people never had covid and a significant minority never got vaccinated, evidence for your hypothesis (or mine) would show up in the death data pretty quickly if someone looked for it. If someone found evidence for my hypothesis, it would be ho-hum, we already figured that was the case, etc. If someone found evidence for your hypothesis, it would immediately be worldwide news and administration of whichever vaccine is implicated would stop right away.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I would love to do that research for you, but I can't because it's unavailable.

(01-02-2022, 11:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: How close is the US to this?

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/14...sU_vQ&s=19

Its already happening. If you choose not to get vaccinated be prepared to get tested every single day and ostracized. Some places are even withholding salary raises and job promotions because the employees in question are not vaccinated. 

Whatever……..

If you ban me because I dont wear a mask or tell you im not vaccinated then you deserve to go out of business and lose your livelihood.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Someone didn’t think this through. Or they did.

https://twitter.com/BridgetPhetasy/statu...15554?s=20

(01-04-2022, 03:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Someone didn’t think this through. Or they did.

Coordinated propaganda just like giving people gift cards to taking the vaccine. This is no different.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

(01-04-2022, 03:05 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 03:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Someone didn’t think this through. Or they did.

Coordinated propaganda just like giving people gift cards to taking the vaccine. This is no different.

How have you been, JFC? Any long haul complications from the rona?

(01-04-2022, 03:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 03:05 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: Coordinated propaganda just like giving people gift cards to taking the vaccine. This is no different.

How have you been, JFC? Any long haul complications from the rona?

I have been good. The only l complications I have is a lost sense of taste. I have adjusted to it by now since its been a over a year. My breathing has just finally started to get better, my oxygen was always around 89-91 and went up to the normal 97 range a few months ago. 

How about yourself.

(01-04-2022, 02:01 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 01:48 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Why did the increase only happen in 2021 Q3&4?

Given that a majority of people never had covid and a significant minority never got vaccinated, evidence for your hypothesis (or mine) would show up in the death data pretty quickly if someone looked for it. If someone found evidence for my hypothesis, it would be ho-hum, we already figured that was the case, etc. If someone found evidence for your hypothesis, it would immediately be worldwide news and administration of whichever vaccine is implicated would stop right away.
Are you kidding? The MSM won't even cover the story of a 40% death increase. How do you think they would release any info that shows people dying from the vaccine? They aren't covering anything to do with deaths right now, so you know covid isn't causing the problems. They would be all over this if they could point it to unvaccinated or post covid heart issues.

(01-04-2022, 03:18 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 03:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: How have you been, JFC? Any long haul complications from the rona?

I have been good. The only l complications I have is a lost sense of taste. I have adjusted to it by now since its been a over a year. My breathing has just finally started to get better, my oxygen was always around 89-91 and went up to the normal 97 range a few months ago. 

How about yourself.

So you've been like an old joke; tired and tasteless. Wink

I'm fine. No virus for me but I've taken both jabs and the booster, but I will not take another. No more. It'll have to come get me, but if it does, I'm not concerned because I'm confident the shots will minimize any affects. It's possible I've had it and was asymptomatic because the only time I've worn a mask for the last 8 months, or so, is when it was absolutely required. 

It's my completely uneducated guess that this omicron strain is the beginning of the end for the virus. At least I'm hoping. Please, God, make it so.

(01-04-2022, 03:22 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 02:01 PM)mikesez Wrote: Given that a majority of people never had covid and a significant minority never got vaccinated, evidence for your hypothesis (or mine) would show up in the death data pretty quickly if someone looked for it.  If someone found evidence for my hypothesis, it would be ho-hum, we already figured that was the case, etc.  If someone found evidence for your hypothesis, it would immediately be worldwide news and administration of whichever vaccine is implicated would stop right away.
Are you kidding? The MSM won't even cover the story of a 40% death increase. How do you think they would release any info that shows people dying from the vaccine? They aren't covering anything to do with deaths right now, so you know covid isn't causing the problems. They would be all over this if they could point it to unvaccinated or post covid heart issues.

Wall Street Journal has the story.  You could say it's malice that CNN doesn't have the story as of now, but, Fox News doesn't have it either.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

The biggest headlines that I see right now is the "record number of cases".  However, the numbers of hospitalizations and deaths are not mentioned because it's not happening.  On the base where I work there are long lines of people waiting to get tested.  I assume it's probably because of misguided policy that says service members and workers must present a negative test in order to go back to work.

There is one command that initiated mandatory masks and is asking us (federal contractors) to comply if we are in the vicinity of members of that command.  Pretty much every contractor (myself included) said "[BLEEP] that" since the reason given was the volume of travel that took place during the holidays.  The mandate has nothing to do with science and everything to do with the "fear" that has been programmed.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

They're binging back COVID POSITIVE healthcare workers because they fired the unvaxxed.

Can't make this [BLEEP] up.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(01-04-2022, 02:01 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 01:48 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Why did the increase only happen in 2021 Q3&4?

Given that a majority of people never had covid and a significant minority never got vaccinated, evidence for your hypothesis (or mine) would show up in the death data pretty quickly if someone looked for it.  If someone found evidence for my hypothesis, it would be ho-hum, we already figured that was the case, etc.  If someone found evidence for your hypothesis, it would immediately be worldwide news and administration of whichever vaccine is implicated would stop right away.

You know what annoys me about this? The more I thought about it, this lack of clarity is a direct result of diluting the control group. We should easily be able to find this information.

Narrative Smasher Dr. Malone Reveals How the Medical Community Has Felt About Fauci 'for Decades'

https://www.westernjournal.com/narrative...82TNwcTT5Y
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

(sigh) Here we go again. 

COVID-19 variant found in France nicknamed IHU: report | Fox News

While I expect weaker variants to be found until this thing peters out, what I dread is the overreaction. Like Pavlov's dog, COVID has conditioned politicians and government officials hungry for recognition and power (we're looking at you Dr. Fauci) to proclaim we need drastic measures to combat it. Shutdowns, mask mandates, and attempts to subvert voter laws will become de rigueur.

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2022, 08:26 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

There have been several variants since Alpha. The main thing we are looking for is how does it compete in relation to the dominant strain. But yeah, you're right this is a news story. Prepare to get feared.

(01-05-2022, 08:23 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: There have been several variants since Alpha. The main thing we are looking for is how does it compete in relation to the dominant strain.

Hopefully they continue on the declining track we see now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-05-2022, 08:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 08:23 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: There have been several variants since Alpha. The main thing we are looking for is how does it compete in relation to the dominant strain.

Hopefully they continue on the declining track we see now.

Yeah... regression to the mean.

I told my wife early into the lab-leak theory that the best-case scenario with a manufactured virus is that it quickly evolves back to the state that gave the virus it's best chance of survival for thousands of years. Hopefully, that's what we are seeing with these mutations. I still have a concern of an ADE response, but I'm growing more optimistic with each variant.