Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 05:39 PM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-03-2022, 04:50 PM)Ronster Wrote: REPORT: Over 95% of Omicron Cases are in Vaccinated People.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2021/12/31/...t-omicron/

I saw a COVID testing line with 20 white people. Therefore, only white people can get infected with COVID.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-03-2022, 05:37 PM)captivating Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 04:50 PM)Ronster Wrote: REPORT: Over 95% of Omicron Cases are in Vaccinated People.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2021/12/31/...t-omicron/

I saw a COVID testing line with 20 white people.  Therefore, only white people can get infected with COVID.

uh huh, are you suggesting that this study is comparable with your idiotic statement?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-03-2022, 05:42 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 05:37 PM)captivating Wrote: I saw a COVID testing line with 20 white people.  Therefore, only white people can get infected with COVID.

uh huh, are you suggesting that this study is comparable with your idiotic statement?

Bingo!

(01-03-2022, 05:52 PM)captivating Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 05:42 PM)Ronster Wrote: uh huh, are you suggesting that this study is comparable with your idiotic statement?

Bingo!

Oh, is it because it doesn't adhere to YOUR view or because of something, I don't know substantial? Oh that's right, you are a lefty, common sense is of no use to you.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

[Image: 270124845_3422996104635945_3415569029056...e=61D8C644]

(01-03-2022, 06:07 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 05:52 PM)captivating Wrote: Bingo!

Oh, is it because it doesn't adhere to YOUR view or because of something, I don't know substantial? Oh that's right, you are a lefty, common sense is of no use to you.

If you can't work out for yourself what's wrong with the article, then there is no point anyone explaining it to you.

(01-03-2022, 09:07 PM)captivating Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 06:07 PM)Ronster Wrote: Oh, is it because it doesn't adhere to YOUR view or because of something, I don't know substantial? Oh that's right, you are a lefty, common sense is of no use to you.

If you can't work out for yourself what's wrong with the article, then there is no point anyone explaining it to you
 Just like a lefty, you make an argument with no supporting rational and expect others to do it for you. Good grief

Photo 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTei3yYLnvUWJoMeB2dCOK...g&usqp=CAU]

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 10:20 PM by p_rushing.)

(01-03-2022, 09:57 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTei3yYLnvUWJoMeB2dCOK...g&usqp=CAU]
You can believe that is the case but unfortunately it is not. The science and actual data produced by Pfizer and other companies is being used to show that these were not tested properly and that they knew of all the side effects.

What this did was identify the people that will blindly trust the government when the media feeds them lies to scare them.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 11:09 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-03-2022, 09:57 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTei3yYLnvUWJoMeB2dCOK...g&usqp=CAU]

https://youtu.be/RFlCD5CYAcU

(01-03-2022, 04:44 PM)p_rushing Wrote: 40% increase in deaths 18-64 yr olds in 2nd half of 2021..... what could it be? Increase in short-term disability and coming long-term disability. Coming straight from the CEOs mouth, I guess he will be shut down soon over saying the truth.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/life-i...ause-covid

Here is the direct, local article if you don't trust the source. If this doesn't make you question what is going on, I don't know if anything short of you dying would do it.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indiana/...25e2c.html

(01-03-2022, 11:22 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 04:44 PM)p_rushing Wrote: 40% increase in deaths 18-64 yr olds in 2nd half of 2021..... what could it be? Increase in short-term disability and coming long-term disability. Coming straight from the CEOs mouth, I guess he will be shut down soon over saying the truth.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/life-i...ause-covid

Here is the direct, local article if you don't trust the source. If this doesn't make you question what is going on, I don't know if anything short of you dying would do it.

Increases in death and disability? Almost as if a pandemic is going on...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2022, 02:22 AM by p_rushing.)

(01-04-2022, 12:16 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 11:22 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Here is the direct, local article if you don't trust the source. If this doesn't make you question what is going on, I don't know if anything short of you dying would do it.

Increases in death and disability? Almost as if a pandemic is going on...
Read it again, deaths are not flagged as covid. These are younger people who are dying 40% more than pre-covid and they aren't dying from covid. Add in other data sources where deaths are relatively static year over year after you remove the population increase. These people normally would not be dying.

Working age people are dying at a very large increase and it isn't because of the virus unless they aren't marking death certificates with covid now.

[Image: florpan.jpg]

I wish that wasn't still true in my area. The Local Dictator just imposed mask mandates again for us........
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2022, 11:18 AM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-04-2022, 02:13 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 12:16 AM)mikesez Wrote: Increases in death and disability? Almost as if a pandemic is going on...
Read it again, deaths are not flagged as covid. These are younger people who are dying 40% more than pre-covid and they aren't dying from covid. Add in other data sources where deaths are relatively static year over year after you remove the population increase. These people normally would not be dying.

Working age people are dying at a very large increase and it isn't because of the virus unless they aren't marking death certificates with covid now.

Given that original covid and delta covid are both known to do damage to vascular tissue, and 3 of the top 5 causes of death for all age groups can have vascular etiology, the most likely explanation for this increase is that folks "recovered" from COVID and then died of heart attack, lung disease, or stroke some time later, because their blood vessels were weakened as the immune system battled the virus.
Can you think of any other explanation?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

New patent-free COVID vaccine developed as “gift to the world”

A new COVID-19 vaccine, developed by researchers from the Texas Children’s Hospital and Baylor College of Medicine, is being offered patent-free to vaccine manufacturers across the world. Human trials have shown the vaccine to be safe and effective, with India already authorizing its use as production ramps up to over 100 million doses per month.

https://newatlas.com/health-wellbeing/pa...n-subunit/

(01-04-2022, 11:27 AM)The Drifter Wrote: New patent-free COVID vaccine developed as “gift to the world”

A new COVID-19 vaccine, developed by researchers from the Texas Children’s Hospital and Baylor College of Medicine, is being offered patent-free to vaccine manufacturers across the world. Human trials have shown the vaccine to be safe and effective, with India already authorizing its use as production ramps up to over 100 million doses per month.

https://newatlas.com/health-wellbeing/pa...n-subunit/

Now we shall see just how concerned this administration is with peoples health vs lining their pockets.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Wonderful news, let's hope Brandon doesn't [BLEEP] it up.

(01-04-2022, 11:14 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 02:13 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Read it again, deaths are not flagged as covid. These are younger people who are dying 40% more than pre-covid and they aren't dying from covid. Add in other data sources where deaths are relatively static year over year after you remove the population increase. These people normally would not be dying.

Given that original covid and delta covid are both known to do damage to vascular tissue, and 3 of the top 5 causes of death for all age groups can have vascular etiology, the most likely explanation for this increase is that folks "recovered" from COVID and then died of heart attack, lung disease, or stroke some time later, because their blood vessels were weakened as the immune system battled the virus.
Can you think of any other explanation?

You know the answer to that question.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Seems like a legitimate question here..........

Was the $73 billion spent on COVID-19 testing money well spent?

NEW YORK CITY – People in New York shared mixed opinions with Fox News on whether the $73 billion allocated for COVID-19 testing was justified.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/was-73-billio...well-spent

(01-04-2022, 12:38 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Seems like a legitimate question here..........

Was the $73 billion spent on COVID-19 testing money well spent?

NEW YORK CITY – People in New York shared mixed opinions with Fox News on whether the $73 billion allocated for COVID-19 testing was justified.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/was-73-billio...well-spent

Covid testing should require a physician order or be paid out of pocket. Just opening up drive through testing for anyone anytime is and was absurd.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato