Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Tom Coughlin: All Jags players should be at workouts

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2019, 02:48 PM by Eric1.)

(04-20-2019, 09:56 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 09:27 PM)Eric1 Wrote: You just said it yourself, April 17...

How much pain and suffering is going to be endured right now with some conditioning drills and weight lifting? And even then, I think it's still limited per the CBA rules anyways. It's not the 90's anymore when Coughlin could run his team into the dirt every workout/practice.

I get what you're trying to say with the team building and grind, but that's not going to happen yet, it's not that time. Hell, the draft hasn't even taken place. We don't even have rookies in the building yet man. Pretty hard to have team building when there's a good chunk of players who aren't even on the team yet.

While I don’t have an issue with jalen and telvin skipping this, if they happened to be offensive players, I might feel differently.

Foles answered a question the other day about the new offense and the learning curve associated and in that answer he asserted that they have begun the install. 

So, while this is a conditioning thing, it would appear that the offense is at least being given something to begin chewing on so they can get familiar with the new terminology.

Well that's because the Offense is beyond garbage and they're installing a new playbook for it. 

These workouts are all about getting your playbook, conditioning and lifting. I'm sure there's a little talk with the coaches, but I doubt there's very much going on per the CBA rules.

(04-20-2019, 01:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 08:08 PM)Eric1 Wrote: So from me saying that "I think Coughlin is doing more harm than good", means I said Ramsey should be in control of the team?

Are you being serious right now? Because if you are, you got some comprehension problems dude.

If Foles skipped would it be ok?

Foles isn't good enough to be skipping any workout, or practice. He needs all the work and help he can get.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com - Tom Coughlin: All Jags players should be at workouts - by Eric1 - 04-20-2019, 02:48 PM
nate - by nate - 04-22-2019, 12:01 PM