Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Which QBs would you take over Trev?

(01-08-2024, 07:43 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 07:34 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Is he? or it's just some of you crying because we say the truth, that he is not a generational talent/elite? He played like crap the last few games, what do you expect? for all fans to praise every throw, every int, every mistake?

I see way more hate for the GM, both coordinators and the O-line.

Oh please, you only show up on here when we lose and Trevor had a bad game. Didn't see you much on here during the 8-3 run.

The title of this thread is who do we replace him with. Don't see the 'what Oline should we sign' or any other player or position getting talked about

Lawrence? There's like 5 threads bashing him right now

Kid, I've been here since 2001. What do you want me to say when the team is doing good? be a cheerleader and a blind homer like most of you? overrate our players and say Cisco was the best S in the league (when he clearly wasn't) like some of you? pass. Still, I was here last year praising Doug and even Trevor when he was playing good. I also wasn't around here posting much during 2017, so? again, the team was doing great and even Bortles played decent vs Pittsburgh and NE, what am I supposed to say then? When the team is doing really good I am happy so there isn't much to discuss imo. I am also here every off-season btw.

Anyway, isn't there like a block feature in this MB? you can use it on me if you need it.
I also admit I enjoy making fun of the blind homers that post silly stuff, that is kinda what has been keeping me sane as a Jag fan lol

No, that' isn't the title of the thread lol.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Messages In This Thread
Which QBs would you take over Trev? - by Caldrac - 01-07-2024, 09:24 PM
Which QBs would you take over Trev? - by Caldrac - 01-07-2024, 09:36 PM
RE: Which QBs would you take over Trev? - by NH3 - 01-08-2024, 05:54 AM
Which QBs would you take over Trev? - by Caldrac - 01-08-2024, 07:22 AM
RE: Which QBs would you take over Trev? - by iHaunting Raven - 01-08-2024, 09:03 PM