Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump calls for Protest as his arrest is rumored Tuesday

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2023, 07:51 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-01-2023, 07:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(04-01-2023, 07:10 PM)mikesez Wrote: The data isn't pertinent to the conversation. 
The changes in crime rates that may or may not happen as a result of local elections are not going to change the role America's role in the world, militarily or economically, are they?

OK well not every topic needs your input either, bud.

Facts not in evidence suggests that the evidence points to different facts. That's easy show with data. You made a statement that needs support, but you can't actually offer support, so you change the discussion. That's why people think you're disingenuous.

The discussion was about if it was legit to bring George Soros into a discussion of this indictment.  You said yes, because George Soros is anti-American.  I said that would be a good reason, can you give an example.  Your example was the allegedly "soft on crime" prosecutors he has supported.  You threw in a line about crime increasing on their watch.  Two problems with that.
1) Criminology is still an art, not a science.  There simply is not any clear data about which policies reduce or increase crime, and many crimes go unreported or poorly reported. The data isn't in evidence, not because I have better data, but because very little good data actually exists.
2) The increase in crime, even if it happens, has nothing to do with anyone being anti American.  Throughout the history of this country, we have had more crime than Japan and Germany for sure, probably Russia too.  A high crime rate makes our quality of life lower, yes, but we can still impose our will on others when needed.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Or, you could just, you know, look how stuff is being prosecuted.

(04-01-2023, 07:54 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Or, you could just, you know, look how stuff is being prosecuted.

Yes let's look.  What pattern do you see, and how is it going to diminish America's standing vis a vis other nations?

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2023, 10:11 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

You're doing that thing again, man. Stop being intellectually dishonest, admit crime is up in areas where he funded campaigns for the winning DAs, look at the rate of prosecutions, and see the pattern. All this smoke and mirrors [BLEEP] you do has no relevance to the type of person he is or the people he is putting in office.

Soros made his fortunes shorting other nations' currencies. This isn't like making a good trade on a company... this is literally stealing money from a nation's taxpayers. He's a scumbag. Oh, and you can't say that about him in the media because then you're an anti-Semite, even though this [BLEEP] literally pretended to be a Christian and turned his fellow Jews into the Nazi's when he was a kid. Don't you ever wonder why certain people become so powerful or influential? The basic failing of the people is assuming these psychopaths think like us. Whether or not he has plans to short the US dollar (bet he does), the pattern is obvious.

He's not a person to be trusted. He has no honor. If he is backing something, you can almost be assured it's in his best interest.

(04-01-2023, 10:10 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You're doing that thing again, man. Stop being intellectually dishonest, admit crime is up in areas where he funded campaigns for the winning DAs, look at the rate of prosecutions, and see the pattern. All this smoke and mirrors [BLEEP] you do has no relevance to the type of person he is or the people he is putting in office.

Soros made his fortunes shorting other nations' currencies. This isn't like making a good trade on a company... this is literally stealing money from a nation's taxpayers. He's a scumbag. Oh, and you can't say that about him in the media because then you're an anti-Semite, even though this [BLEEP] literally pretended to be a Christian and turned his fellow Jews into the Nazi's when he was a kid. Don't you ever wonder why certain people become so powerful or influential? The basic failing of the people is assuming these psychopaths think like us. Whether or not he has plans to short the US dollar (bet he does), the pattern is obvious.

He's not a person to be trusted. He has no honor. If he is backing something, you can almost be assured it's in his best interest.

Crime is up in areas where Soros wasn't involved as well.  We have a general post-covid increase in crime and no one really knows why.

Ugh.

(04-01-2023, 10:10 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You're doing that thing again, man. Stop being intellectually dishonest, admit crime is up in areas where he funded campaigns for the winning DAs, look at the rate of prosecutions, and see the pattern. All this smoke and mirrors [BLEEP] you do has no relevance to the type of person he is or the people he is putting in office.

Please explain the bolded part.  I don't see how shorting a currency is stealing money from a nation's taxpayers.

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2023, 10:39 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

The economy is not my strong suit, so correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the gist:

Quote:When Britain joined the ERM, the rate was set to 2.95 deutsche marks per pound sterling with a 6% permissible move in either direction. The problem was that the country's inflation rate was high, and interest rates were over 13%. The country's economic boom was far into a period of unsustainable growth. This set the stage for a bust period.34

Currency traders took note of these underlying problems and began shorting the pound. More specifically, they bought one currency, such as the mark, using the pound. This allowed them to profit as the pound fell in value by comparison to the other currency.5 George Soros was one of these bearish currency traders. He amassed a short position of more than $10 billion worth of pounds.

The UK's prime minister and cabinet members approved the spending of billions in pounds. This was an attempt to contain the short selling by speculators. Then, the British government announced that it would raise its interest rates from 10% to 15%. This was in order to try to attract currency traders looking for greater yield on their currency holdings.

But the currency speculators didn't believe the government would make good on these promises; they continued shorting the pound. After an emergency meeting among top officials, the country was ultimately forced to withdraw from the ERM to let the market revalue its currency to more appropriate, lower levels.2

The country was arguably thrown into a recession afterward. Many British citizens began referring to the ERM as the "Eternal Recession Machine." While the government lost a lot of money, some politicians are glad the ERM disaster occurred, since it paved the way for more conservative policies that would ultimately be credited for reviving the economy.

Soros is known as the man who broke the Bank of England. He made a billion dollars with this exploit (this was in 1992). Not only was he taking advantage of England's bad position, he and his fellow investors intentionally started trying to crash the pound when they started buying German Marks with it, leading to a depreciation of the pound. He amassed disproportionate wealth at the expense of the UK treasury, which affects who? The British taxpayers. The government doesn't have its own money. He essentially saw that England was vulnerable, then exploited that to make himself rich at the expense of the British citizens. Then he did the same thing to Mexico Peso in '95 and the Thailand Baht in '97 and a similar thing with the Japanese Yen. 

It's been speculated that he's attempted to crash as many as 15 different nation's currencies, so much so that many Eastern European countries have laws against Soros groups. He finally stopped shorting markets in Asia after China backed Hong Kong and absorbed the blow when he tried to bankrupt Hong Kong. All the American talking heads came out against China's policy at the time, but you know who eventually admitted it was the right move? Soros. These people are just scumbags, man, but hey... their Quantum Group netted their investors a 30% yield, yay! China has special policies in place now to keep people like Soros from shorting their currency.

Once he moved to his "philanthropic" causes and started getting called out for being a douche (I miss real journalism), he said he regretted getting wealthy on shorting other nations' currencies. Why? Because he needed the PR. He just didn't realize that he could whitewash everything buy buying the media, which has now been rectified. In almost every MSM article, you will see Soros referred to as "The Philanthropist." It's all [BLEEP]. Almost all of his billions were transferred into non-profit "charities," which is essentially just a loophole that lets him hide his billions from taxation while freely allowing him to influence policy. Check out this article on Soros by CBS:

Who is George Soros and why is he blamed in so many right-wing conspiracy theories? - CBS News

What a joke. There is almost no mention of how he made his billions or what he does with that money. It just demagogues conservatives who dare attack "The Philanthropist." It's not remotely trying to dismantle any of the actual concerns. It just tells you to move on... don't examine anything about this man. This is exactly the kind of article the moderates on this board would post in defense of Soros. He's a self-identified globalist, who has said that the "biggest obstacle to a stable and just world is the United States." He's not for open borders, he wants a global government, and to do that, he needs to break down the structures that uphold the American identity, and I think that's why he is buying DAs now. 

Imo, the dude is a sociopath. He may believe his own [BLEEP], I don't know. I just know he's a shining example of why we don't need billionaires. 

Also, I misremembered earlier. He didn't turn in his fellow Jews. He helped confiscate their property, and he had zero remorse for it. There's nothing on record showing he turned someone in, but it wouldn't surprise me. 

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2023, 12:18 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-02-2023, 10:33 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The economy is not my strong suit, so correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the gist:

Quote:When Britain joined the ERM, the rate was set to 2.95 deutsche marks per pound sterling with a 6% permissible move in either direction. The problem was that the country's inflation rate was high, and interest rates were over 13%. The country's economic boom was far into a period of unsustainable growth. This set the stage for a bust period.34

Currency traders took note of these underlying problems and began shorting the pound. More specifically, they bought one currency, such as the mark, using the pound. This allowed them to profit as the pound fell in value by comparison to the other currency.5 George Soros was one of these bearish currency traders. He amassed a short position of more than $10 billion worth of pounds.

The UK's prime minister and cabinet members approved the spending of billions in pounds. This was an attempt to contain the short selling by speculators. Then, the British government announced that it would raise its interest rates from 10% to 15%. This was in order to try to attract currency traders looking for greater yield on their currency holdings.

But the currency speculators didn't believe the government would make good on these promises; they continued shorting the pound. After an emergency meeting among top officials, the country was ultimately forced to withdraw from the ERM to let the market revalue its currency to more appropriate, lower levels.2

The country was arguably thrown into a recession afterward. Many British citizens began referring to the ERM as the "Eternal Recession Machine." While the government lost a lot of money, some politicians are glad the ERM disaster occurred, since it paved the way for more conservative policies that would ultimately be credited for reviving the economy.

Soros is known as the man who broke the Bank of England. He made a billion dollars with this exploit (this was in 1992). Not only was he taking advantage of England's bad position, he and his fellow investors intentionally started trying to crash the pound when they started buying German Marks with it, leading to a depreciation of the pound. He amassed disproportionate wealth at the expense of the UK treasury, which affects who? The British taxpayers. The government doesn't have its own money. He essentially saw that England was vulnerable, then exploited that to make himself rich at the expense of the British citizens. Then he did the same thing to Mexico Peso in '95 and the Thailand Baht in '97 and a similar thing with the Japanese Yen. 

It's been speculated that he's attempted to crash as many as 15 different nation's currencies, so much so that many Eastern European countries have laws against Soros groups. He finally stopped shorting markets in Asia after China backed Hong Kong and absorbed the blow when he tried to bankrupt Hong Kong. All the American talking heads came out against China's policy at the time, but you know who eventually admitted it was the right move? Soros. These people are just scumbags, man, but hey... their Quantum Group netted their investors a 30% yield, yay! China has special policies in place now to keep people like Soros from shorting their currency.

Once he moved to his "philanthropic" causes and started getting called out for being a douche (I miss real journalism), he said he regretted getting wealthy on shorting other nations' currencies. Why? Because he needed the PR. He just didn't realize that he could whitewash everything buy buying the media, which has now been rectified. In almost every MSM article, you will see Soros referred to as "The Philanthropist." It's all [BLEEP]. Almost all of his billions were transferred into non-profit "charities," which is essentially just a loophole that lets him hide his billions from taxation while freely allowing him to influence policy. Check out this article on Soros by CBS:

Who is George Soros and why is he blamed in so many right-wing conspiracy theories? - CBS News

What a joke. There is almost no mention of how he made his billions or what he does with that money. It just demagogues conservatives who dare attack "The Philanthropist." It's not remotely trying to dismantle any of the actual concerns. It just tells you to move on... don't examine anything about this man. This is exactly the kind of article the moderates on this board would post in defense of Soros. He's a self-identified globalist, who has said that the "biggest obstacle to a stable and just world is the United States." He's not for open borders, he wants a global government, and to do that, he needs to break down the structures that uphold the American identity, and I think that's why he is buying DAs now. 

Imo, the dude is a sociopath. He may believe his own [BLEEP], I don't know. I just know he's a shining example of why we don't need billionaires. 

Also, I misremembered earlier. He didn't turn in his fellow Jews. He helped confiscate their property, and he had zero remorse for it. There's nothing on record showing he turned someone in, but it wouldn't surprise me. 

Cool.
Now do Trump.
Now do Rockefellar.
Now do Bush.

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2023, 02:17 PM by copycat.)

(04-02-2023, 04:41 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Please explain the bolded part.  I don't see how shorting a currency is stealing money from a nation's taxpayers.

I have been in a kayak all weekend and my memory sucks but isn’t Soro’s somehow attached to the collapse of the Greek economy?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I've been reading up on Soros and his bet against the British pound, and I can't see where what he did was wrong. He correctly perceived that the British pound was mis-priced against other currencies, he shorted the pound, and made a billion dollars. I can't see anything he did in that case that was illegal or immoral. Most articles I've read seem to think what he did was actually beneficial to the British economy.

I don't agree with his political views at all, I will say that.

(04-01-2023, 12:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-01-2023, 11:54 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Disingenuous people are the worst kind of people.

Are they really?  I would think murderers, rapists, and child molesters are the worst kind of people.   Disingenuous would be way down the list.

In the context of what we've been talking about I'd say murderers, rapists and child molesters aren't on my radar. Unless you know someone here fitting that description.

(04-01-2023, 04:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-01-2023, 03:45 PM)mikesez Wrote: I think this perception that I'm disingenuous may be generational.
I was taught that if you can't explain something to a younger and less experienced person, you don't really know it.  Sometimes when we try to explain something we think we know, we realize there is a hole in our knowledge. I've experienced it many times.  If I ask you a question, and you suspect I already know most of the answer, it's because I'm trying to get you to realize that you don't really know what you think you know.  And I don't do it to brag.  Often the thing is unknowable, so I don't know it either.

It's your arrogance that assumes other people need you to enlighten them. You always place yourself in that role hence most people don't care for you. And when you claim something to be unknowable you place yourself as the final arbiter of knowledge, something that, again, is an expression of arrogance.

+1

Mike, if someone asks you a question just answer it. We're not your academic family trying to analyze you, we're just folks on a message board having conversation on a variety of topics. Just go with it and stop analyzing us. 

Marty, it's sad to me that you think most of us spend our time on here trying to browbeat those we don't agree with. The only time I'll confront someone is when they're talking absolute BS about something that is deeply personal to me and I will say what I need to say about it. Otherwise, I don't really care I'm just making conversation. I asked the question in the thread about where did our values come from and I said I wanted to understand better what folks why they say and believe the things they do. No ulterior motives, just curious. 

And for the love of God not everyone who is opinionated is a Trump supporter.

(04-02-2023, 10:40 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(04-01-2023, 04:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's your arrogance that assumes other people need you to enlighten them. You always place yourself in that role hence most people don't care for you. And when you claim something to be unknowable you place yourself as the final arbiter of knowledge, something that, again, is an expression of arrogance.

+1

Mike, if someone asks you a question just answer it. We're not your academic family trying to analyze you, we're just folks on a message board having conversation on a variety of topics. Just go with it and stop analyzing us. 

Marty, it's sad to me that you think most of us spend our time on here trying to browbeat those we don't agree with. The only time I'll confront someone is when they're talking absolute BS about something that is deeply personal to me and I will say what I need to say about it. Otherwise, I don't really care I'm just making conversation. I asked the question in the thread about where did our values come from and I said I wanted to understand better what folks why they say and believe the things they do. No ulterior motives, just curious. 

And for the love of God not everyone who is opinionated is a Trump supporter.

Are you doing a gender transition?

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 07:16 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 5 times in total.)

(04-02-2023, 02:49 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I've been reading up on Soros and his bet against the British pound, and I can't see where what he did was wrong.  He correctly perceived that the British pound was mis-priced against other currencies, he shorted the pound, and made a billion dollars.  I can't see anything he did in that case that was illegal or immoral.  Most articles I've read seem to think what he did was actually beneficial to the British economy. 

Let's see if I can explain this. One of the requirements of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism was that a country needed to keep their currency at a set value. Right? So, if a currency went under a certain value, the government had to do something about it. When GB got close to that mark, Soros and his cronies took up a MASSIVE short position against it, which led to rapid depreciation. Because England had to follow the rules, they used their foreign currency reserve to start buying pounds in markets where there was a sell-off (brought on by the huge short and rapid depreciation), and they raised their interest rates to 10% (affecting the British people). England had to remove itself from the European exchange or face a full collapse. 

This was an intentional crashing of the pound by billionaires so that they could get rich. It sent a whole country into a recession. From what I understand, Germany could have helped England by buying their currency, but chose not to (which is how China saved Hong Kong). However, the fault is with these billionaires who intentionally pushed it over the edge. Several people/firms had a short position against the pound in the off chance it failed, but none of them were big enough [BLEEP] to try to manipulate the market in such a way that would intentionally undermine the efforts of the government to resolve the issue. That was Soros and his buddy. And they did it for greed. 

What's ok about that, Marty? That it's not illegal? He manipulated markets and sent 15 different nations into massive recessions. How many people did that guy hurt for profit? Now he's "The Philanthropist?" Just because he buys the media and donated most of his money to non-profit charities, that just happen to be largely political? He's telling you what his policies are, and he's trying to make a global government, one in which he has massive amounts of influence. Who in their right mind would trust this guy? You think he wouldn't do the same thing to us?

(04-02-2023, 11:57 AM)mikesez Wrote: Cool.
Now do Trump.
Now do Rockefellar.
Now do Bush.

I don't have to, dummy. I'm not the one that's pro billionaire.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 08:22 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

(04-03-2023, 07:08 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(04-02-2023, 02:49 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I've been reading up on Soros and his bet against the British pound, and I can't see where what he did was wrong.  He correctly perceived that the British pound was mis-priced against other currencies, he shorted the pound, and made a billion dollars.  I can't see anything he did in that case that was illegal or immoral.  Most articles I've read seem to think what he did was actually beneficial to the British economy. 

Let's see if I can explain this. One of the requirements of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism was that a country needed to keep their currency at a set value. Right? So, if a currency went under a certain value, the government had to do something about it. When GB got close to that mark, Soros and his cronies took up a MASSIVE short position against it, which led to rapid depreciation. Because England had to follow the rules, they used their foreign currency reserve to start buying pounds in markets where there was a sell-off (brought on by the huge short and rapid depreciation), and they raised their interest rates to 10% (affecting the British people). England had to remove itself from the European exchange or face a full collapse. 

This was an intentional crashing of the pound by billionaires so that they could get rich. It sent a whole country into a recession. From what I understand, Germany could have helped England by buying their currency, but chose not to (which is how China saved Hong Kong). However, the fault is with these billionaires who intentionally pushed it over the edge. Several people/firms had a short position against the pound in the off chance it failed, but none of them were big enough [BLEEP] to try to manipulate the market in such a way that would intentionally undermine the efforts of the government to resolve the issue. That was Soros and his buddy. And they did it for greed. 

What's ok about that, Marty? That it's not illegal? He manipulated markets and sent 15 different nations into massive recessions. How many people did that guy hurt for profit? Now he's "The Philanthropist?" Just because he buys the media and donated most of his money to non-profit charities, that just happen to be largely political? He's telling you what his policies are, and he's trying to make a global government, one in which he has massive amounts of influence. Who in their right mind would trust this guy? You think he wouldn't do the same thing to us?

I don't quite see it that way.  The way I see it, Soros saw that the way Britain tied the Pound to the German Mark was fundamentally unsound, and that the Pound needed to be devalued in relation to the Mark.  So he bet against the Pound.  And he was right.  The Pound was eventually devalued.  

I don't think shorting something can permanently depress the price of it.  The price of any financial instrument, whether it is stocks or currency or anything else, is in the long term based on actual fundamental value.  You establish a short position, but eventually you have to close out your position by buying back the thing you shorted.  If no one is willing to admit that you're right, and admit that that thing is worth less than it was when you sold it short, then you lose your money.  In Soros' case, the Pound was actually, truly, worth a lot less than the price when he sold it short.  When everyone finally admitted that, Soros closed his position at a profit.  

For a short position to push an asset value off a cliff, that asset value has to be teetering on the edge of a cliff in the first place.  

The problem with the pound wasn't with Soros.  The problem was with the Bank of England, which was artificially propping up the value of the pound by pegging it to the Mark in spite of low interest rates and high inflation.  And like I said before, many economists think Soros actually did the the British a favor in the long run, because the longer they waited to devalue the pound, the worse it would have been.   

Where the British went wrong was trying to fight to keep the pound artificially linked to the Mark.  That cost the British taxpayers billions of pounds.  But that's not Soros' fault.  The British needed to devalue the pound.  Because it was artificially kept way overvalued by its tie to the Mark.  

[/url][url=https://theeconreview.com/2018/10/16/how-soros-broke-the-british-pound/]How Soros Broke the British Pound | The Economics Review (theeconreview.com)

You don't need to respond to this.  This is just my opinion.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 09:14 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm not denying the pound was in a bad spot. I'm not denying people already had expectations it might fail. There's this saying... the stock market is just a graph of rich peoples' feelings, and Soros takes advantage of that by leveraging his vast amount of wealth to create panic in struggling currencies. It's called moving the market. He correctly guessed that he could manipulate the market by investing billions into a short position, which would cause people to think that he knew something they didn't. THAT is what pushed it over the edge. THAT is what started the panic. All these fluff pieces about the guy are by design, man. He's a psychopath.

Untitled Document (stanford.edu)

Quote:The world's undisputed king of applying this type of muscle is George Soros. The August 23, 1993 cover story of Business Week entitled "The Man Who Moves Markets" paints the picture of an investor whose manipulation of the press is matched only his ability to manipulate his financial empire. By far, Soros' greatest gains, however, have been destabilizing currencies on the global market. Time and time again, when a nation is in a monetary crisis, Soros is there to give the currency the last nudge, and then profit as it plummets. He bet against Asian currencies in 1997 and the peso in 1994. Perhaps his most brash move was taking on the Bank of England in September of 1992.

England was in a precarious position in 1992. It had an agreement with other European nations to maintain its currency within certain bounds relative to the German mark under the ERM- Exchange Rate Mechanism- system. Economic troubles had reduced the true value of the pound, but still it was held at a rate of roughly three marks to the pound. Increasingly, England was being pressured to devalue the pound, despite treaties to the contrary. But when would they take an action so contrary to national pride? On Wednesday, September 16, Soros leveraged the entire $1 billion value of his fund, and was able to take a $10 billion position against the pound. The $10 billion bet against them was the final blow, causing the government to announce a devaluation. All told, Soros made $2 billion in profits on the trade, tripling the value of his fund, at the expense of the British government. Without a global network and precise timing to rely on, Soros could never have pulled such an extreme trade. The lesson is not to stop the development of global networks or inhibit technology growth, but to be aware of the new opportunities available to the most aggressive investors. Such assaults are clearly not in the best interests of the nations involved (Asia is still recovering from its currency crisis), and some sort of world leadership is needed to prevent individuals from destabilizing governments for their own profit.

(03-31-2023, 08:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Wouldn't be the first time, lol. I never cared until I got married. Now I feel bad for her sake. We were uninvited to a yearly pumpkin carving contest because of a conversation I had about the politics of the war on Christmas.

Also, I love meeting folks. I care about people at more than I care about avatars. If you ever come in town, Americus, you should let us know. FSG is another poster is like to meet, but he knows that covid conversation is coming.

Just found this again to reply. The next time I'm in Jax I'll let you know. It will probably be for a Jags game at this point since that's really the only reason I have to go down there anymore. I think it would be cool to hang out with some of the guys here. 

When I met some of the guys and girls from here back in the day it was pretty cool. I'm a shy person and an introvert so it was a bit weird for me at first but I'd just chill and listen to others mostly. I remember specifically meeting Jagibelieve and his wife, FBT and Dakota. I think Stormy might have been around. A few others that are no longer around. It was an experience for sure.

https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/...wB71A&s=19

Even ole Chuck Woolery is gettin his hits in, like a champ lolol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

So the DA or people in his office have committed multiple felonies by leaking the charges. It's very clear in all the certifications you have to take that accessing the data without a valid reason or sharing it is a felony. With it under seal, it's even worse.

Let's see if they are charged.

Per the leaks, Trump is charged with 34 felonies. So somehow they took something that isn't a crime and made it 34 felonies when it should be a misdemeanor if there was actually a crime committed.

Leak also says no mugshot, but if I was Trump I would want the mugshot and sell it.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk