Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Week 2 - clots @ Jags ***

(09-18-2022, 03:31 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:24 PM)Sibelius Wrote: We'v been dead in the water since the end of the second quarter.

That sucks, is it every game, or just the Jags?

every game, and the red zone as well
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-18-2022, 03:30 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:26 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I saw a lot of Clots fans saying he was toast if they lose this. If it ends like this it's probably better for him to just avoid Indiana altogether.

I just can’t see an owner firing someone week 2. If anything that shows he had no faith in Reich to begin with; and should have let him go after their last Jax whooping

This is my thinking. A week 2 firing is basically writing off a season but this team is supposed to be in a SB window. Have what some say is the best RB in the league and a vet QB and they have tied with Houston and a L to us.

(09-18-2022, 03:32 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:30 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I just can’t see an owner firing someone week 2. If anything that shows he had no faith in Reich to begin with; and should have let him go after their last Jax whooping

This is my thinking. A week 2 firing is basically writing off a season but this team is supposed to be in a SB window. Have what some say is the best RB in the league and a vet QB and they have tied with Houston and a L to us.

I don't know how anybody thought Matt Ryan would be in anyway decent.

He's washed up and its been apparent for the past few seasons now.

Lloyd with his 1st INT

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 03:34 PM by Jag88.)

Avoid Loyd

Playmakers everywhere
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Lloyd!!!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

LOL

Matt Ryan is so BAD.

D Lloyd with an INT

Tenacious D
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Fotukasi with the tipped pass
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Fatukasi with tip. Lloyd with the pick. New faces making big plays.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-18-2022, 03:34 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Avoid Loyd

You've been sitting on that one for a bit, haven't you?

Laughing

This defense looking nasty

This defense so badly wants the shutout. Come on offense, give it to them.

(09-18-2022, 03:33 PM)enigma Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:32 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: This is my thinking. A week 2 firing is basically writing off a season but this team is supposed to be in a SB window. Have what some say is the best RB in the league and a vet QB and they have tied with Houston and a L to us.

I don't know how anybody thought Matt Ryan would be in anyway decent.

He's washed up and its been apparent for the past few seasons now.

Agreed. The one time he got to a SB he had Julio playing elite, a brilliant run game and an elite D. He just had to make his throws. He has some talent but not a guy that will take you to the playoffs himself.

And a pick! It keeps getting better.

(09-18-2022, 03:35 PM)enigma Wrote: LOL

Matt Ryan is so BAD.

D Lloyd with an INT

Gotta be honest, last thing i expected was Matt Ryan playing this poorly.

Duval busts some clots butts!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Love seeing these young guys make impact.

(09-18-2022, 03:26 PM)Sibelius Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:25 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: It was blacked out anyway. There is no legal way to see the jags if your out of market most weeks which sucks.

The only time the Jags are blacked out in Dallas is when they play the Cowboys.
I admit I didnt spring for it this year after 3 games where blacked last year. Im in a state with no team right now and shouldnt have any games blacked based on geography, but it still happened.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I would have loved for a PA pass on 2nd down.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]