Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(01-19-2023, 09:50 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 09:14 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: How people should feel and what journalists should do are two different things. I might be beating my head against the wall in having this debate, but the simple truth is that I am not interested in my side "winning." I want transparent institutions that are held accountable. I want them to hold themselves to a standard that is outside of themselves or their beliefs. I want to avoid corruption at all costs and, imo, being angry is a form of corruption as it pertains to the media. I want them unbiased to the best of their ability, factual, and principled. My "anger" or my "truth" shouldn't change how they approach their jobs.

You better hope our side wins, the left is damn sure acting like they are at war with us and are fighting, every second of every day. They are moving towards their goals, and ARE succeeding. I fear you have the same affliction our parents had, indifference. Or you just don’t or won’t see what’s happening. Shrug, ignorance is unacceptable….

If we don’t take a stand and fight back, we deserve everything that we get…

Dude, he just said how he feels about whatever situation is going on has nothing to do with how transparent journalists and the media should be about that situation. One has nothing to do with the other. 

That's not indifference to a situation it's demanding accountability from those who report on it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-19-2023, 07:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 09:50 AM)Ronster Wrote: You better hope our side wins, the left is damn sure acting like they are at war with us and are fighting, every second of every day. They are moving towards their goals, and ARE succeeding. I fear you have the same affliction our parents had, indifference. Or you just don’t or won’t see what’s happening. Shrug, ignorance is unacceptable….

If we don’t take a stand and fight back, we deserve everything that we get…

Dude, he just said how he feels about whatever situation is going on has nothing to do with how transparent journalists and the media should be about that situation. One has nothing to do with the other. 

That's not indifference to a situation it's demanding accountability from those who report on it.

I’m more militant than most, but I’m getting older,  so all I do these days is type angry words on the internet. It’s therapeutic
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-19-2023, 08:47 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 07:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude, he just said how he feels about whatever situation is going on has nothing to do with how transparent journalists and the media should be about that situation. One has nothing to do with the other. 

I’m more militant than most, but I’m getting older,  so all I do these days is type angry words on the internet. It’s therapeutic

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9521c20b67c7f7158478....webp&ct=g]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-19-2023, 08:47 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 07:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude, he just said how he feels about whatever situation is going on has nothing to do with how transparent journalists and the media should be about that situation. One has nothing to do with the other. 

And I read those angry words and lolol

Which is therapy for me too..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-19-2023, 05:02 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 12:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Wow, now you've dropped to an even worse source than InfoWars by going to 4Chan? No wonder you believe such bollocks.

FTFY

Unfortunately it is true and a real statement by them

No, it was an article written by a Danish politician subsequently presented at their forum amd published many other places. The article is about the proliferation of technology and how it could change the need for ownership in cities. not about reshaping society, and actually infers that the loss of privacy in that scenario would be a bad thing. Interestingly, the politician has since changed parties, moving right as her old party became too lefty. It's never been a point or aspiration of the WEF agenda, no matter how the anti-Jew 4channers tried it meme it so. 

Here, read for yourself. It's futurist conversational speculation, not a plot by the Jews to take over the world.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/8...d-in-2030/

Or is that just what they want you to believe?

Mwaaahhahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/status...ISJadX_aKQ
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/status...ISJadX_aKQ

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2023, 11:53 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-20-2023, 07:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 05:02 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Unfortunately it is true and a real statement by them

No, it was an article written by a Danish politician subsequently presented at their forum amd published many other places. The article is about the proliferation of technology and how it could change the need for ownership in cities. not about reshaping society, and actually infers that the loss of privacy in that scenario would be a bad thing. Interestingly, the politician has since changed parties, moving right as her old party became too lefty. It's never been a point or aspiration of the WEF agenda, no matter how the anti-Jew 4channers tried it meme it so. 

Here, read for yourself. It's futurist conversational speculation, not a plot by the Jews to take over the world.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/8...d-in-2030/

Or is that just what they want you to believe?

Mwaaahhahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!

You get stupid when you talk to P_Rushing and Ronster. Why do you try to get in the weeds when the essence is true? In a different thread, talking to a different person, you'd easily acknowledge the WEC is attempting to assert top-down governance over corporations in order to control people. Stakeholder Capitalism is just global fascism.

[Image: 20230121-132146.jpg]

(01-21-2023, 02:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [Image: 20230121-132146.jpg]

Lol, like slipping fake tweets into True Believers' timelines solves the problem of Conspiracy Theory doubters.

(01-21-2023, 06:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 02:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [Image: 20230121-132146.jpg]

Lol, like slipping fake tweets into True Believers' timelines solves the problem of Conspiracy Theory doubters.

Yeah I take full credit for falling for that piece of stupidity, ngl..

(01-21-2023, 07:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 06:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, like slipping fake tweets into True Believers' timelines solves the problem of Conspiracy Theory doubters.

Yeah I take full credit for falling for that piece of stupidity, ngl..

I did like it, was a witty response.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/...1.full.pdf

Whoops

TooLazyDidn'tRead - The more boosters you have, the more likely you are to catch Covid. Stupid quackpot Cleveland Clinic and conspiracy site Medrxiv.

(01-21-2023, 09:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/...1.full.pdf

Whoops

TooLazyDidn'tRead - The more boosters you have, the more likely you are to catch Covid. Stupid quackpot Cleveland Clinic and conspiracy site Medrxiv.

Yo dude.. You need to quote some stuff from that article.

I ain’t downloadin nothin you foo's post..

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2023, 10:16 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 3 times in total.)

It shouldn't be a download. It opened fine in my browser. Maybe I have a different setting than you or something. Either way, it's from https://www.medrxiv.org, which is a reputable source for preprints. Yale University helped found it. Unless something went terribly wrong, you should be able to safely download anything from that site.

Quote:The risk of COVID-19 varied by the phase of the epidemic in which the subject’s last prior COVID-19 episode occurred. In decreasing order of risk of COVID-19 were those never previously infected, those last infected during the pre-Delta or Delta phase, those last infected during the Omicron BA.1/BA.2 phase, and those last infected during the Omicron BA.4/BA.5 phase (Figure 1).

The risk of COVID-19 also varied by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received. The higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of contracting COVID-19 (Figure 2).

Of course, they have explanations for why this might be the case, but it's always funny to me how the uneducated conspiracy theorists were predicting waning immune response with higher doses and, just like that, it manifests. These conspiracy theorists sure get lucky a lot.

https://twitter.com/dr_logicai/status/16..._Ket_3lxQQ

(01-22-2023, 12:24 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://twitter.com/dr_logicai/status/16..._Ket_3lxQQ

Really to tell the truth, there are no winners to this..

We all lost, no matter what side of the fence you sit.

(01-22-2023, 10:25 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
Quote:The risk of COVID-19 varied by the phase of the epidemic in which the subject’s last prior COVID-19 episode occurred. In decreasing order of risk of COVID-19 were those never previously infected, those last infected during the pre-Delta or Delta phase, those last infected during the Omicron BA.1/BA.2 phase, and those last infected during the Omicron BA.4/BA.5 phase (Figure 1).

The risk of COVID-19 also varied by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received. The higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of contracting COVID-19 (Figure 2).

Of course, they have explanations for why this might be the case, but it's always funny to me how the uneducated conspiracy theorists were predicting waning immune response with higher doses and, just like that, it manifests. These conspiracy theorists sure get lucky a lot.

It's an interesting finding no doubt. It's also a pretty closed population since it's only the employees at CC. I know there's been some other signals of this with other studies, I hope they have more definitive causation.

(01-22-2023, 12:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 12:24 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://twitter.com/dr_logicai/status/16..._Ket_3lxQQ

Really to tell the truth, there are no winners to this..

We all lost, no matter what side of the fence you sit.

Definitely , 100%