Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Trivial Annoyances Thread

You guys are really slackin'

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

People who post trivial annoyances threads.

Smile
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We were waiting for you to do it!! So technically, YOU'VE been slacking...  Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I had to put my 40 hours in by Tuesday and splint the broken leg of a Meadow Lark.

I'll start:

People who stop just inside the doorway of a business. Get your [BLEEP] out of the way!

Is chewing with your mouth open a trivial annoyance or grounds for summary execution?

(06-16-2017, 03:33 PM)HDragonFury Wrote: Is chewing with your mouth open a trivial annoyance or grounds for summary execution?

Definitely deserving of a keen slap to the ear.

Breaking the egg yoke when you filp the eggs for easy over..........
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

When people stop in the parking lot and wait for a parking spot while people are loading their groceries even though there is another spot like 3-4 cars down. Ugh, just drive/walk a few more feet and don't make all of us wait.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

(06-16-2017, 03:33 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I had to put my 40 hours in by Tuesday and splint the broken leg of a Meadow Lark.

I'll start:

People who stop just inside the doorway of a business. Get your [BLEEP] out of the way!

Aww...you fixed up a bird? How sweet of you!! :heart: :heart:

Connecting through ATL to go from Tulsa to Austin.

Ugh.

(06-16-2017, 04:34 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 03:33 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I had to put my 40 hours in by Tuesday and splint the broken leg of a Meadow Lark.

I'll start:

Aww...you fixed up a bird? How sweet of you!! :heart: :heart:

I'm not sure if you're whooshing me or not but that's kind of a farming joke.

(06-16-2017, 04:29 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: When people stop in the parking lot and wait for a parking spot while people are loading their groceries even though there is another spot like 3-4 cars down. Ugh, just drive/walk a few more feet and don't make all of us wait.

People that cruise the parking lot for 20 minutes because they HAVE to find a spot in the front 1/3

Farming jokes.

(06-16-2017, 04:52 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Farming jokes.

Banana

(06-16-2017, 04:52 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 04:52 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Farming jokes.

Banana

Tongue

(06-16-2017, 04:50 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 04:34 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Aww...you fixed up a bird? How sweet of you!! 

I'm not sure if you're whooshing me or not but that's kind of a farming joke.

Wasn't whooshing you...being unfamiliar with farming jokes, I thought it was a sweet thing for you to do. Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Would OF
Could OF
Should OF

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Signature goes here.

I'll start:

See? All better now!

[Image: 351768k.jpg]

Drivers who merge too early getting onto the freeway forcing you to go around them.
'02

(06-18-2017, 12:44 AM)Jags02 Wrote: Drivers who merge too early getting onto the freeway forcing you to go around them.

Drivers who match your speed as they try to merge. Speed up or slow down, don't try to force me to move for you.

Conversely, drivers who match your speed as you try to merge. I'm speeding up or slowing down, you maintain your damn speed and I'll be fine.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

when forum admins fail to put a site icon up.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine