Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
[LIVE] ***Official Jaguars Vs. Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread***

We had less than 2 minutes and no time outs and BB5 was dinking and dunking. Had to try something.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Rams won 24-17, and the Jagusrs poor play allowed the Texans to take first place in the AFC South with their DeShaun Watson.

(10-15-2017, 07:10 PM)Ucf_Jag_1 Wrote: A fg attempt? The kicker and the coaches suck, but let's remember to blame bortles

Well if Blake Bortles was a decent QB.  Fournette wouldn't have to face 8 or 9 players in the Box.  Everyone knows Bortles is inaccurate.   You and Space are the only people in the [BLEEP] world that hasn't realized this...

I think the coaches just wanted to end the game. Quitters. Embarrassing

See ya Myers

This game is on special teams but the officials robbed the Jags in 2 key situations. Season is not near over and the Rams are a very solid team, especially in the trenches. It's gonna be a tough fight in the division, but I still think the Jags will win 9 or 10 games this year. It's been a tough early schedule and should get easier.

Aaron Rodgers would allow a fg attempt, cause he ain't got an arm any more. But I bet you would still trade Bortles for him for the rest of v the v season cause you v are blinded by hate

(10-15-2017, 07:13 PM)AmeliaFL Wrote: Rams won 24-17, and the Jagusrs poor play allowed the Texans to take first place in the AFC South with their DeShaun Watson.

27-17
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

UGLY LOSS
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(10-15-2017, 07:14 PM)Ucf_Jag_1 Wrote: Aaron Rodgers would allow a fg attempt, cause he ain't got an arm any more. But I bet you would still trade Bortles for him for the rest of v the v season cause you v are blinded by hate

I would take a 50 year old Rogers over Bortles
Here we go again

(10-15-2017, 07:13 PM)Preach Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 07:11 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Why not just throw hail marys.  Strange. Just odd.  Doesnt make sense

Because Bortles will throw it in the ground or have the ball tipped.

I guess the head coach was protecting bortles from booos.  Time for a qb change

Rodgerrs broke his collarbone, if blake had done it, it would be because he is weak, accident prone and sucks according to you

(10-15-2017, 07:16 PM)Ucf_Jag_1 Wrote: Rodgerrs broke his collarbone,  if blake had done it, it would be because he is weak, accident prone and sucks according to you

Let me know when Bortles wins a super bowl and mvp
Here we go again

This team can't win a big game. Period.

(10-15-2017, 07:08 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Activate Nassib.

We cut him.

It's like special teams didn't practice or prepare this week. They were horrible and they wasted a solid effort by the defense and offense.

(10-15-2017, 07:16 PM)Ucf_Jag_1 Wrote: Rodgerrs broke his collarbone,  if blake had done it, it would be because he is weak, accident prone and sucks according to you

Go somewhere else with your Bortles crush [BLEEP].   I know you and Space wear Bortles pajamas.   Kiss your framed picture of him before you go to bed at night..

(10-15-2017, 07:14 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: This game is on special teams but the officials robbed the Jags in 2 key situations.  Season is not near over and the Rams are a very solid team, especially in the trenches.  It's gonna be a tough fight in the division, but I still think the Jags will win 9 or 10 games this year.  It's been a tough early schedule and should get easier.

If there was ever a reason to ignore a user. This post is the one.

I am tired of you people painting the most grim picture possible every week. No team is perfect. It is a crazy game. Yes there is accountability to go around but we have a good team. The stupid special teams mistakes are ridiculous but crap happens. If we win next week we're back in the driver's seat.
No pain, no gain.

Space is actually my other account, we are the same person