Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

So what are we supposed to do now?

Usually we start talking about how bad this team is, not renewing season tix, the draft, how we should have gone fishing or mowed our lawn instead of watching the game, etc.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, i'm glad they didn't need Fournette for this one anyway....

But [BLEEP] the Bengals. What a bunch of scum players.

Bengals lived up to their reputation as thugs and a pathetic football team. We handled them from start to finish.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Angry words between Blake and Marrone at the end of the game

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I really don't like D'Andre Hopkins.

I think that's a fine use of my 14,000th post.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

And a fine post it is

(11-05-2017, 05:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I really don't like D'Andre Hopkins.

You mean Jalen's [BLEEP]?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(11-05-2017, 05:01 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Bortles wanted another TD. Don't be a coward. I like that from Bortles. He played a gogood
After the trash talk earlier in the week, would have sweet to let him take it in.

(11-05-2017, 05:08 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 05:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I really don't like D'Andre Hopkins.

You mean Jalen's [BLEEP]?

So far Jalen has about 10 [BLEEP] this season lol.  Green is the most recent one to make the list and he was trynna find him in the locker room.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 05:10 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-05-2017, 05:06 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Angry words between Blake and Marrone at the end of the game

He was saying "let's go let's go"  I think it was just more of him being fired up

(11-05-2017, 05:06 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Angry words between Blake and Marrone at the end of the game

What makes you say angry words?

(11-05-2017, 05:02 PM)jaglyn Wrote: So what are we supposed to do now?

Usually we start talking about how bad this team is, not renewing season tix, the draft, how we should have gone fishing or mowed our lawn instead of watching the game, etc.

And another good game from our quarterback! Should be a quiet week.

(11-05-2017, 05:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

He was saying "let's go let's go"  I think it was just more of him being fired up

I think Blake was telling Marrone that we should have knelt on the last few plays.  there was a big risk of getting someone hurt just trying to run up the score like that.

(11-05-2017, 05:09 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 05:08 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: You mean Jalen's [BLEEP]?

So far Jalen has about 10 [BLEEP] this season lol.  Green is the most recent one to make the list and he was trynna find him in the locker room.

Hopefully he won't need to be in any locker rooms the next couple weeks! (Green)

So Vontaze, how did it work out making Blake beat you guys? Did it go like how you saw it in your head?

I think Cowher loves us lol. Constantly brings us up on the half and post game shows lol. Nate Burleson being a turd though "I know we don't want to talk about the Jaguars but.." Jerk.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 05:39 PM by The Real Marty.)

(11-05-2017, 05:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

I think Blake was telling Marrone that we should have knelt on the last few plays.  there was a big risk of getting someone hurt just trying to run up the score like that.

Edit: Now the truth comes out and I had it exactly reversed. Blake was mad that they didn’t run another play.

(11-05-2017, 05:19 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I think Cowher loves us lol. Constantly brings us up on the half and post game shows lol. Nate Burleson being a turd though "I know we don't want to talk about the Jaguars but.." Jerk.

To be fair, Burleson always talks about the Jags on Good Morning Football, but I did notice the love by Cowher.

(11-05-2017, 05:22 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 05:19 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I think Cowher loves us lol. Constantly brings us up on the half and post game shows lol. Nate Burleson being a turd though "I know we don't want to talk about the Jaguars but.." Jerk.

To be fair, Burleson always talks about the Jags on Good Morning Football, but I did notice the love by Cowher.

The Jags are his kind of team.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-05-2017, 05:02 PM)jaglyn Wrote: So what are we supposed to do now?

Lol. I'm lost.

Cowher's just being a homer. He has several houses in Ponte Vedra.