Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Steelers 2018 AFC Divisional Playoff Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 05:39 PM by AmeliaFL.)

IT'S. OFFICIAL! Our Jacksonville Jaguars are in the AFC Championship Game for the first time since 1999!

Second AFC Championship Game since their 1998 Regular Season when they finished 14-2.

Titans though defeated our Jaguars 33-14 at then Alltel Stadium 18 years ago.

Jaguars were in their first AFC Championship Game, fourth year into their existence in the NFL.

And that team was lead by then Head Coach, and now Jaguars Team President Of Football Operationa Tom Coughlin!

GO JAGUARS!!!!!!!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

JAGS SHOCK THE NFL WORLD!!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Blake Bortles is probably saying to his critics and haters, "How Do You Like Me Now?"

Believe in BB5!

(01-14-2018, 05:34 PM)AmeliaFL Wrote: IT'S. OFFICIAL!    Our Jacksonville Jaguars are in the AFC Championship Game for the first time since 1998!

Second AFC Championship Game since their 1998 Regular Season when they finished 14-2.

Titans though defeated our Jaguars 33-14 at then Alltel Stadium  18 years ago.

Jaguars fourth year of existence in the NFL.

And that team was lead by then Head Coach, and now Jaguars Team President Of Football Operationa Tom Coughlin!

GO JAGUARS!!!!!!!!!!

Please read what you type

Blake Bortles is probably the Kurt Warner of our generation. "Let's Shock The World!"

(01-14-2018, 05:35 PM)AmeliaFL Wrote: Blake Bortles is probably saying to his critics and haters,   "How Do You Like Me Now?"

More like "How my [BLEEP] taste?"
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

What a game. What a day. Congrats everyone, we’ve made it.

(01-14-2018, 05:28 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: I almost hope the defense took the 2nd half off.. that was beyond horrible.

you suck. Why even take the time to write that.

THEY DID IT!!!! TEAM OF DESTINY LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

I'm heading to emergency care right now. What a crazy stressful game, but I love it. I haven't felt like this since the 90s, lol!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-14-2018, 05:37 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 05:28 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: I almost hope the defense took the 2nd half off.. that was beyond horrible.

you suck. Why even take the time to write that.

#debbiedowner
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Now to enjoy the Saints @ Vikes game knowing we are still playing next week.

Per ESPN's Dan Graziano, Jaguars players could be heard in the hall shouting "Where's Mitchell? Bring Mike out here!"

(01-14-2018, 05:28 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 05:27 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Don't care if they had 600 yards, a win is a win. The Steelers offense might be better than New England's offense.

The steelers offense is better at every position but QB.

Agree. This is crazy
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Duvallll!
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I hope Jurrell Casey was watching!!! He doesn't have anythinf else to do!!

And Byard was right, he DID make Brady look like Bortles--an undefeated QB in the playoffs!

(01-14-2018, 05:25 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: The disappointment in the announcers voice at no New England-Pittsburgh.

Were coming for you Brady!!

I'm glad you said that. Ian Eagle and the other guy were so biased the entire game that it made me sick. Are they not supposed to be neutral?

(01-14-2018, 05:54 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 05:25 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: The disappointment in the announcers voice at no New England-Pittsburgh.

Were coming for you Brady!!

I'm glad you said that. Ian Eagle and the other guy were so biased the entire game that it made me sick. Are they not supposed to be neutral?

No moreso than the refs.

Man Steelers offensive line is better than I thought. I think we may match up better against NE. Heck can't believe it. Go Jaguars!
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.