Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brady has a possible torn Achilles - Just a jammed hand

(01-18-2018, 01:44 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: We think you’re an [BLEEP] hole,..............

Africa, Haiti, El Salvador, and Florida.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-18-2018, 01:54 AM)BostonBlackie Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 01:44 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: We think you’re an [BLEEP] hole,..............

Africa, Haiti, El Salvador, and Florida.

Wrong bleeped word, but I guess you get called that a lot too. And we don’t talk politics outside the political forum.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-18-2018, 01:57 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: ........................ we don’t talk politics outside the political forum.

Ha, who gives a [BLEEP]?

(01-18-2018, 01:59 AM)BostonBlackie Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 01:57 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: ........................ we don’t talk politics outside the political forum.

Ha, who gives a [BLEEP]?

You should if you want to keep hanging around on here. it’s a forum rule
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 02:03 AM by BostonBlackie.)

Bye bye Blackie.

(01-18-2018, 02:02 AM)BostonBlackie Wrote: Yes he is.
So you're just going out of your way to be awkward? Cool.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(01-18-2018, 01:44 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 01:23 AM)BostonBlackie Wrote: Brady's a crybaby. Patriots fans are bandwagoners. Belichick is listing Brady as injured just to screw with us. The headsets will stop working on our side of the field. Blah blah blah.

Do you Jag fans ever have an original thought?

We think you’re an [BLEEP] hole, but that’s not original either, I’m sure you hear that all the time.

Well played bunnie! Most of their fans have been classy, but that dude was an exception.

He'll still beat us if we don't get pressure on him from all angles.
No pain, no gain.

(01-17-2018, 10:14 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Don't worry, his cancer curing water will probably have him grow a whole new hand by tomorrow if needed

Saw this exact thing happen in the movie Swamp Thing.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(01-18-2018, 02:02 AM)BostonBlackie Wrote: Bye bye Blackie.

Aww man.. I really hate it when opposing fans get banned. Being serious. I think we are pretty accommodating and, for the most part, civil even when trolls come through. I know the regulars here can hold their own in smack talk and debates. 

But rules are rules. Newcomers don't always get that.
Only a chump boos the home team!

fake news
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

I love how every Pats fan that is here came here to say right hand injury, non issue as if they really know....Belichick told me its not a big deal so we're good!

I heard he go his foot amputated.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I heard it was an unexplained mass his proctologist found....upong further review and consultations with other experts, it was deemed a false alarm. It was just his head all along.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(01-17-2018, 06:38 PM)ricko1112 Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 06:29 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Yea, that's not true at all. He doesn't strike me as tough. At all.

You're probably being sarcastic, but just in case...

The only time Brady has missed games because he was too injured to play were the ones he missed when Pollard dove at his knee and he had to miss the season.

And yet he still curls up in the fetal position better than anyone in the NFL when he's about to get hit.

[Image: 2013603811.jpg]
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(01-17-2018, 09:45 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Anyone else think that Billicheat would intentionally put Brady through x-rays and list him on the injury report just to [BLEEP] with us?

You're assuming they'd actually subject him to the x-rays and not just saying they were going to do it.  

If Tommy Tough Guy's hand is hurting on Sunday, I'm sure the balls will be properly inflated to help with any potential grip issues.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 10:39 AM by Ronster.)

The Jaguar defense if used correctly and attacks; they can take us to the Super Bowl. The mentality needs to be ATTACK, PUT BRADY ON HIS BUTT. Get in his face early and often and we can get to the promised land. This team CAN do it...I hope our coaches see this, this is it. You are NOT going out strategize Belichick, you punch guys like that in the mouth, take the fight to them. Act, not react... ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-17-2018, 10:39 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 09:45 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Anyone else think that Billicheat would intentionally put Brady through x-rays and list him on the injury report just to [BLEEP] with us?

You know it.  Hopefully they are check press credentials and have the local navy intelligence team doing bug sweeps on the practice field and locker room.

I hadn't seen much "cheating" talk on this site, which is a good thing because we all know it's a bunch of nonsense. The sum total of "cheating" the Pats have done was to have a single camera out of position for a few minutes of a single game. That's Spygate. Filming isn't illegal. It was all about the location of the camera. There was no taping of walk throughs (the newspaper apologized), there was not deliberate deflations of footballs (the Colts' footballs were also below the allowable limit), even using the snowplow wasn't against the rules!

That's all I'll say on this topic. I'm sure MoJagFan and JagNGeorgia, you guys were just fooling around anyway. However, Steelers, Bills, Dolphins, and Jets fans really believe those fantasies. It's nice to interact with a classier group for a change! Hope I didn't rub anyone the wrong way...Really.

He's perfectly fine. This is just the beginning of Cheatriot mindgames.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 11:48 AM by Pdiddy.)

How serious is his Achilles concussion?