Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mike Vrabel sucks and I warned y'all..

(08-23-2018, 02:32 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 04:32 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Well somebody has to keep this forum afloat, it's been damn near dead. Just trying to breath some life into it.  Big Grin

How so? Please give examples..

Did I say that we should've won the division last year or that we're going to win it this season?

You had to change your handle because you're such a homer...facepalm/

Actually that had nothing to do with it at all.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We don't know what kindof HC vrbal will be yet,but didn't tittians beat us twice last year with a loser HC. they did. We can't say anything about them until we acctuttly sweep them.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(08-25-2018, 10:06 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: We don't know what kindof HC vrbal will be yet,but didn't tittians beat us twice last year with a loser HC. they did. We can't say anything about them until we acctuttly sweep them.

Thank you snow wolf. Been keeping an eye on this thread after the tacks loss to the squeelers. But one thing keeps going thru my mind. . 
Vrabel is keeping this team under wraps until the season starts. He had mariota look like crap on purpose just to throw off the competition. 
Em dolphins better prepare for annihalation opening day. Vrabel is a genius coach
[Image: incredulous.gif]

we will see what kind of HC he is in week 1. Rember everyone he did learn from bill beilicheat,

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(08-30-2018, 10:37 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we will see what kind of HC he is in week 1. Rember  everyone he did learn from bill  beilicheat,

I heard he's got the texans playbook

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2018, 08:58 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-30-2018, 11:14 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 10:37 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we will see what kind of HC he is in week 1. Rember  everyone he did learn from bill  beilicheat,

It's out of date, but good luck anyways..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...aun-watson

(08-30-2018, 11:14 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:

.....and I thought Gregg Williams was in Cleveland.

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2018, 10:51 AM by Nashville.Dave.)

(08-31-2018, 09:04 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 11:14 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I heard he's got the texans playbook

.....and I thought Gregg Williams was in Cleveland.

Bet players hate playing for Gregg Williams. Such a prick

(08-31-2018, 08:56 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 11:14 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I heard he's got the texans playbook

It's out of date, but good luck anyways..

Coachspeak

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2018, 11:12 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-31-2018, 10:50 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 08:56 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: It's out of date, but good luck anyways..

Coachspeak

Keep telling yourself that. Last year's offense was built around Tom Savage who was supposed to start while Watson redshirted..and you don't think they wouldn't implement a new offense built around Watson knowing full well he's going to be the starter? Yeah ok buddy.

BTW even if they ran the same offense it wouldn't matter.. coaches change terminology like pitchers and catchers change signs. Lol even if they didn't a Vrabel ran defense wouldn't be able to take advantage of it.  Big Grin

(08-31-2018, 11:06 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 10:50 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:

Coachspeak

Keep telling yourself that. Last year's offense was built around Tom Savage who was supposed to start while Watson redshirted..and you don't think they wouldn't implement a new offense built around Watson knowing full well he's going to be the starter? Yeah ok buddy.

BTW even if they ran the same offense it wouldn't matter.. coaches change terminology like pitchers and catchers change signs. Lol even if they didn't a Vrabel ran defense wouldn't be able to take advantage of it.  Big Grin

The cows liked vrabel so much they sent him the revised playbook.

That defense sucks don't it. Lol

Told y'all

Deshaun sucks. Lol.

Told y'all.

Titans lose 20 to 27.
Texans lose 20 to 27.

CB = squawksquawksquawk

In all honesty, I was a little disappointed in how much less aggressive the play calling was, but I’m not sure I hang all that on Vrabel at this point. In fact, hanging anything on a first time head coach after his first game is dumb

(09-11-2018, 09:17 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: Titans lose 20 to 27.
Texans lose 20 to 27.

CB = squawksquawksquawk

In all honesty, I was a little disappointed in how much less aggressive the play calling was, but I’m not sure I hang all that on Vrabel at this point. In fact, hanging anything on a first time head coach after his first game is dumb af.

And it was a nightmare 7 hour game. Lets see how he coaches us to a win against the sorry texans

(09-11-2018, 09:58 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
Texans lose 20 to 27.

CB = squawksquawksquawk

In all honesty, I was a little disappointed in how much less aggressive the play calling was, but I’m not sure I hang all that on Vrabel at this point. In fact, hanging anything on a first time head coach after his first game is dumb af.

And it was a nightmare 7 hour game. Lets see how he coaches us to a win against the sorry texans

So if the Texans beat you guys what will your excuse be then? The grass was to green?
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

Texans lose 20 to 27.

CB = squawksquawksquawk

Well, we were playing against the GOAT on the road..yall were playing against Ryan Tannenhill. 

Deshaun Watson had a poor game though, I'll admit that. He looked extremely rusty. Bill O'Brien should've played him more in the preseason.

(09-12-2018, 08:04 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
Texans lose 20 to 27.

CB = squawksquawksquawk

Well, we were playing against the GOAT on the road..yall were playing against Ryan Tannenhill. 

Deshaun Watson had a poor game though, I'll admit that. He looked extremely rusty. Bill O'Brien should've played him more in the preseason.

I don't know how much is rust, and how much is how he looked his whole college career.  He had games like this littered throughout his time at Clemson.  When he turns it on, he's on, though.  I just think he'll have a harder time doing it consistently against NFL defenses.

(09-12-2018, 09:26 AM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(09-12-2018, 08:04 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Well, we were playing against the GOAT on the road..yall were playing against Ryan Tannenhill. 

I don't know how much is rust, and how much is how he looked his whole college career.  He had games like this littered throughout his time at Clemson.  When he turns it on, he's on, though.  I just think he'll have a harder time doing it consistently against NFL defenses.

Watson has regressed. Lol

(09-12-2018, 07:58 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-12-2018, 09:26 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: I don't know how much is rust, and how much is how he looked his whole college career.  He had games like this littered throughout his time at Clemson.  When he turns it on, he's on, though.  I just think he'll have a harder time doing it consistently against NFL defenses.

Watson has regressed. Lol

And Mariota has never "gressed" at all LOL

We’re going to have to put CB on suicide watch