Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

That is good no good!! now offense figure it out at halftime and lets win please.
No Fun

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 02:29 PM by rhanna2.)

this time last week we were up by almost 21 at halftime and this week, well, I can't believe that Succup missed that one, wow. All tied at 3, but what does one week difference mean. Nothing could go wrong for us last week but nothing is going right for us this week, but at least we're tied, which is better than we deserve after that excuse for a first half by our offense, which today has really been offensive! I hope Hackett comes out with something different in the second half to open up the game plan a little bit and put a little more protection in for Blake as our line is not giving him near as much time as he had last week. Tennessee always has our number, so we need to wake up before we lose this game.

It Could be that the stinking tacks have a much better defense then the chetin pats

They make a good point about last week's game.. but still this is a Tacks team just trying to get by. Have to do better than this at home. We've been asleep the whole game seems like and it's 3-3. Marrone needs to adjust and find something else.
No pain, no gain.

I'm not surprised. Reality check. When you think about it the Patriots roster is a bunch of backups and scrubs other than Brady, gronk, Gilmore, and hightower.

Exactly the kind of game we need to play in order to have a chance to win. Thank god for bad Blake.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

3-3, not how I envisioned it, but this seems to be the way its goes with the tacks. Looking forward to the second half.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Air BORTLES will come out 2nd half and destroy the TACKS! 3 TD's coming up!

Seriously though, this is the type of game they need LF. PHYSICAL game. Division games are always grind it out. This team was wildly inconsistent last season, this is expected. Everyone breathe, the D will win it.

Inconsistent reffing is really uglying up this game
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 02:29 PM by Rockman1966.)

What a waste of 1:30 of my life.

Same game as last year: defense holding well, offense unable to move the ball and give the defense bad field position and little rest. Refs are horrible as well, the missed holding calls Ngakoue are unreal.

But offense has to come out better, we started well on first down in the first quarter but blew it on 2nd and 3rd. Second quarter was bad all around on offense.

Stop me if you’ve seen this before. 

It’s a hot September game. Jacksonville is supposedly used to the heat. Bortles is playing horrible. They’re tied against a Tacks team at 3 at the half. We all know how the rest plays out.  I hope the team remembers this from last year. 

Will they wilt in the heat?

Days like this make me lose faith in the coaches. Boneheaded not so trick play that was absolutely telegraphed the whole way. Play calling that works to Titan strengths.

Another wasted defensive effort. These receivers need to start making some catches.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Drops and penalties are KILLING us

Flacco's having the game that Blake had in the first half last week. Mahomes looking great as well.

Jags better get moving if they gonna cover the spread you guys gave em haha
[Image: incredulous.gif]

It's amazing that against a QB that the Jaguars know can't throw the ball with any efficiency they're still having problems stopping them just because of a few scrambles.

(09-23-2018, 02:29 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Days like this make me lose faith in the coaches. Boneheaded not so trick play that was absolutely telegraphed the whole way. Play calling that works to Titan strengths.

Another wasted defensive effort. These receivers need to start making some catches.

The coaches can’t make Bortles play consistently

(09-23-2018, 02:28 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Air BORTLES will come out 2nd half and destroy the TACKS! 3 TD's coming up!

Seriously though, this is the type of game they need LF. PHYSICAL game. Division games are always grind it out. This team was wildly inconsistent last season, this is expected. Everyone breathe, the D will win it.

Honestly I think Bortles needs to win it. Tacks D is very good, and Mariota is a great scambler. We won't win with the nutinburger offense is givng us right now. I bet the tacks will basically not throw it the whole game.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(09-23-2018, 02:30 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 02:29 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Days like this make me lose faith in the coaches. Boneheaded not so trick play that was absolutely telegraphed the whole way. Play calling that works to Titan strengths.

The coaches can’t make Bortles play consistently

Bortles isn't dropping his own passes.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.