Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kavanaugh confirmation hearing

(10-03-2018, 07:28 AM)copycat Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 10:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The funniest part of this foolishness is how the Dums are putting Trump into his element. They're creating a sideshow and he's on the sideline mocking and heckling while his base laps it up and the moderates are getting angrier at the Dems every minute for dragging this out. I mean, they've made Lindsey Graham pull his gonads and backbone out of cold storage for crying out loud.

That should have been a sign that they had gone off the deep end.

You think Lindsey Graham's tirade was a display of testicular fortitude? It was his audition for a position in Trump's cabinet and spoken from a kneeling position.

Gonads, indeed.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-03-2018, 01:39 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 07:28 AM)copycat Wrote: That should have been a sign that they had gone off the deep end.

You think Lindsey Graham's tirade was a display of testicular fortitude? It was his audition for a position in Trump's cabinet and spoken from a kneeling position.

Gonads, indeed.

Oh please, aside from Ol' Maverick McCain the guy has been the Dems best friend for a decade now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-03-2018, 02:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 01:39 PM)rollerjag Wrote: You think Lindsey Graham's tirade was a display of testicular fortitude? It was his audition for a position in Trump's cabinet and spoken from a kneeling position.

Gonads, indeed.

Oh please, aside from Ol' Maverick McCain the guy has been the Dems best friend for a decade now.

Hey!!!!  Dems BEST FRIEND?  Jeff has FEELINGS okay!

The two doors were put in back in 08 not 12.... Wow. Anyone seen t.j. ?

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 07:56 AM by homebiscuit.)

(10-04-2018, 01:35 AM)jj82284 Wrote: The two doors were put in back in 08 not 12....   Wow.  Anyone seen t.j. ?

No kidding?

Edit: BLT mentioned this before.

So, when Justice Kavanaugh is voted on Saturday, what will the democratic Price is Right Showcase Showdown big wheel land on next?

1. Russia
2. Mental illness
3. Racism

I vote Russia. Haven't heard that one in awhile.

Let's see how flake mccaskil and Collins vote.

My guess is the dems are trying to find the TDS afflicted parents of a girl coached by Kavanaugh on a basketball team who are willing to make unsubstantiated claims of questionable touching, or comments, during a practice. There is no low the dems will not breach to stop this confirmation, or in general.

(10-04-2018, 08:02 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, when Justice Kavanaugh is voted on Saturday, what will the democratic Price is Right Showcase Showdown big wheel land on next?

1. Russia
2. Mental illness
3. Racism

I’ll take, What is a random New York Times triggered investigation for $500?.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(10-04-2018, 08:32 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 08:02 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, when Justice Kavanaugh is voted on Saturday, what will the democratic Price is Right Showcase Showdown big wheel land on next?

1. Russia
2. Mental illness
3. Racism

I’ll take, What is a random New York Times triggered investigation for $500?.

That one will quickly flounder.

Taxes... And he's not really good at business

(10-04-2018, 09:47 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Taxes...  And he's not really good at business

lol ... you voted for the wrong Trump! Apparently Fred was the one with the brains. Donald was the one who just lived off Daddy's money and was bailed out time after time. 

But Donald is good at marketing. So much for the myth of the great businessman. It was good while it lasted.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(10-04-2018, 11:14 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 09:47 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Taxes...  And he's not really good at business

lol ... you voted for the wrong Trump! Apparently Fred was the one with the brains. Donald was the one who just lived off Daddy's money and was bailed out time after time. 

But Donald is good at marketing. So much for the myth of the great businessman. It was good while it lasted.

That would have been witty if you’d actually had paid attention to who they were talking about... Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-04-2018, 11:14 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:

Basing your opinions off of a NYT story in the Trump era is your first mistake.

*sigh* Back to Russian collusion. I wish they would fabricate more exciting accusations.

(10-04-2018, 11:56 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 11:14 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: lol ... you voted for the wrong Trump! Apparently Fred was the one with the brains. Donald was the one who just lived off Daddy's money and was bailed out time after time. 

Basing your opinions off of a NYT story in the Trump era is your first mistake.

Hey, you fell for a con man. It happens. I'm sure you voted for the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

I'm also sure you read the Times article and are qualified to dispute it.

Just another phony "small government conservative". Remember when you pretended to care about crime and corruption? The Clinton Foundation! Lock her up! Now you are supporting a real crime family and not a moment of remorse. At least you are honest - you can be bought.

(10-04-2018, 12:59 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 11:56 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Basing your opinions off of a NYT story in the Trump era is your first mistake.

Hey, you fell for a con man. It happens. I'm sure you voted for the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

Just another phony "small government conservative". Remember when you pretended to care about crime and corruption? The Clinton Foundation! Lock her up! Now you are supporting a real crime family and not a moment of remorse. At least you are honest - you can be bought.

It came from the NYTimes, that speaks for itself as far as credulity is concerned. As for Trump, we're doing fine with him, thanks. Meanwhile, your side is busy beating the bushes for bushes that were beaten, and gosh darn it, just aren't having any luck. Maybe they should look to their own party for those types, we know from experience that's where you find them.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Dems/MSM - "FBI must Investigate! INVESTIGATE NOW!!! "

FBI -- " Here are the results of our investigation "

Dems/MSM " Investigation was a sham, MORE INVESTIGATING!!!"
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 03:43 PM by Adam2012.)

(10-04-2018, 01:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 12:59 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Hey, you fell for a con man. It happens. I'm sure you voted for the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

It came from the NYTimes, that speaks for itself as far as credulity is concerned. As for Trump, we're doing fine with him, thanks. Meanwhile, your side is busy beating the bushes for bushes that were beaten, and gosh darn it, just aren't having any luck. Maybe they should look to their own party for those types, we know from experience that's where you find them.

lol ... all the sources were correct about the Clinton Foundation, right? Attack the source, don't refute the facts. Tactics of political hypocrites everywhere.

I know Donald lies, but why do you? "My side"? Because I'm not a Trumpette? I've made it clear that I'm a Republican, just not a fan of the Agent Orange con man.

Hey I don't blame you for being embarrassed, but you should seek the truth instead of digging your hole deeper and deeper.

(10-04-2018, 01:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 12:59 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Hey, you fell for a con man. It happens. I'm sure you voted for the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

You've fallen hard for the con. Don't read it, it's from the NY Times. I get it, it's a lot of words. All they did is disprove the whole "Daddy just gave me a small $1,000,000 loan and I built an empire" myth anyone who's watching with open eyes already knew was horse [BLEEP]. Not only did Daddy prop his loyal son up, bailing him out of one failure after another, but as Daddy neared the end of his life he feared his son was trying to change his will for one final big bailout. But keep that mind closed, bad news can eke through any opening. It must be denied, at all costs!

Everything in that article is supported by documentation, it very clearly shows decades of fraud, but keep telling yourself how good things are for you, that's all that matters, and how anything in the NY Times reports is bogus. Sooner or later something will require of Trump a moral compass, of which he has none.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]