Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kavanaugh confirmation hearing

(11-04-2018, 05:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So, uh, now that the Senate and FBI have both called Ford an opportunistic liar will we get apologies from Bender, RJ, and Adam for their malicious slander of Justice Kavanaugh?

Nope. But thanks for playing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-04-2018, 06:04 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 05:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So, uh, now that the Senate and FBI have both called Ford an opportunistic liar will we get apologies from Bender, RJ, and Adam for their malicious slander of Justice Kavanaugh?

I believe that was a rhetorical question.

(11-04-2018, 06:04 PM)TJBender Wrote:

Lol, of course you wouldn't.  Narrative Ueber Alles.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-04-2018, 06:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 06:04 PM)TJBender Wrote: Nope. But thanks for playing.

I believe that was a rhetorical question.

I believe that was a rhetorical lie.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

No evidence of Ford lie.

FTA:

According to the 414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, investigators interviewed more than 40 people, monitored social media and news reports and reviewed evidence provided by the judge and his accusers.

“Following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh,” the report states.

I know you feel that you have mimic the Chief Bloviator in every way, but you often outdo him. Chuck Grassley is now "the Senate"? You're really stretching. And the FBI? Get your story straight - that's the organization that Donald trashes every day. But now some sham statement is gospel?

It's fun to see on a daily basis how far you'll bend over for Agent Orange.

And why are you so afraid of a middle-aged woman? You're boy is on the court. Lingering shame?

Now that the demonic left has exhausted their playbook, how will they handle the next 2 SCOTUS nominations Trump makes?

(11-05-2018, 09:49 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:

No evidence of Ford lie.

FTA:

According to the 414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, investigators interviewed more than 40 people, monitored social media and news reports and reviewed evidence provided by the judge and his accusers.

“Following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh,” the report states.

I know you feel that you have mimic the Chief Bloviator in every way, but you often outdo him. Chuck Grassley is now "the Senate"? You're really stretching. And the FBI? Get your story straight - that's the organization that Donald trashes every day. But now some sham statement is gospel?

And why are you so afraid of a middle-aged woman? You're boy is on the court. Lingering shame?

Of course, of course. "He's still guilty to me dammit!!!!" is absolutely nothing short of what we expect from you all. Sad.

(11-05-2018, 10:00 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Now that the demonic left has exhausted their playbook, how will they handle the next 2 SCOTUS nominations Trump makes?

They're promising violence in the streets when they lose tomorrow, so we may not have to put up with them for much longer.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

P.S. We love you Dems!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201...ing-rape-/

Mr. Grassley said Ms. Munro-Leighton is a left-wing activist who hijacked another “Jane Doe” anonymous report about a backseat rape and claimed it as her own story, calling it a “vicious assault.”

(11-05-2018, 09:49 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:

No evidence of Ford lie.

FTA:

Are you okay? Do you need some water, or a Valium, maybe?

One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

People like this have set the #BelieveSurvivers movement back 1000 years. All for a cheap political stunt that didn't work. Do they realize how evil it is to use this for political gain?

(11-05-2018, 11:24 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

People like this have set the #BelieveSurvivers movement back 1000 years.  All for a cheap political stunt that didn't work.  Do they realize how evil it is to use this for political gain?

Yet TJBender still believes in his heart that Kavanaugh is a serial rapist.

Can't make this stuff up...

(11-05-2018, 11:24 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

People like this have set the #BelieveSurvivers movement back 1000 years.  All for a cheap political stunt that didn't work.  Do they realize how evil it is to use this for political gain?

And some con men make up lies about birth certificates. And some times it works. At least among low IQ voters who can be suckered into all kinds of scams.

(11-05-2018, 12:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:

And some con men make up lies about birth certificates. And some times it works. At least among low IQ voters who can be suckered into all kinds of scams.

The entire democratic platform depends on the low IQ voter.

(11-05-2018, 10:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 09:49 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: I know you feel that you have mimic the Chief Bloviator in every way, but you often outdo him. Chuck Grassley is now "the Senate"? You're really stretching. And the FBI? Get your story straight - that's the organization that Donald trashes every day. But now some sham statement is gospel?

Are you okay? Do you need some water, or a Valium, maybe?

I'm fine out here in the real world. And you're ok in Fantasy World where your Orange Daddy will take care of all your worries. Where those mean old women won't harm you at all.

(11-05-2018, 12:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 12:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: And some con men make up lies about birth certificates. And some times it works. At least among low IQ voters who can be suckered into all kinds of scams.

The entire democratic platform depends on the low IQ voter.

I'm not a Democrat. But you knew that - but you have a quota to meet.

lol ... this from someone who supports a New York City white supremacist (I'm sorry - Nationalist) condo salesman. Talk about gullible.

(11-05-2018, 12:45 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 12:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The entire democratic platform depends on the low IQ voter.

I'm not a Democrat. But you knew that - but you have a quota to meet.

lol ... this from someone who supports a New York City white supremacist (I'm sorry - Nationalist) condo salesman. Talk about gullible.

He is the worst white supremacist ever.  You know, with a Jewish daughter and grandchildren.

Do you ever take the time to just listen to yourself? You sound insane.

Obama's birth certificate is indeed an IQ test. It is one of the few political issues that can be critically assessed for authenticity by anyone possessing a bit of intelligence and discernment.

Have you performed any kind of analysis on the document, or did you simply assume it was authentic?

(11-05-2018, 11:42 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Yet TJBender still believes in his heart that Kavanaugh is a serial rapist.

Can't make this stuff up...

You keep saying that I claimed he was a serial rapist. I told you to quote me saying that. You haven't. I'll assume you're just serving your Master well by pissing off those who don't worship his Orange Creamsicle, but still. Quote me or shut up.

The women who admitted to making false claims against him (and that Avennati [BLEEP]) should be prosecuted.

(11-05-2018, 12:37 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 10:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Are you okay? Do you need some water, or a Valium, maybe?

I'm fine out here in the real world. And you're ok in Fantasy World where your Orange Daddy will take care of all your worries. Where those mean old women won't harm you at all.

A Valium. Definitely a Valium.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2018, 05:11 PM by Kane.)

Deflection much?

geez lol

(11-05-2018, 05:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 12:37 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: I'm fine out here in the real world. And you're ok in Fantasy World where your Orange Daddy will take care of all your worries. Where those mean old women won't harm you at all.

A Valium. Definitely a Valium.

Does valium work for TDS?