Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bigger threat to Florida than a Category 5 Hurricane

(11-09-2018, 09:15 AM)jj82284 Wrote: We slide the ballots into scan tron machines. That should be pretty immediate

(11-09-2018, 09:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 09:15 AM)jj82284 Wrote: We slide the ballots into scan tron machines.  That should be pretty immediate

1. Ballot slides into machine with SSN number on it.
2. SSN verified against SSN Administration to check if:
a. This person is alive
b. This person has already voted
c. This is a VALID SSN number
3. Process over.

(11-09-2018, 09:45 AM)Jagwired Wrote: 1. Eliminate early voting.
2. Mandatory valid photo identification with proof of residency in the district. Mandatory current voters registration card with matching address.
3. High resolution video systems at all polling locations to include ballot imaging while being filled in by voter.
4. Officers at each polling location.

Such racism and disenfranchisement in this thread.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[quote pid='1166651' dateline='1541771604']
Such racism and disenfranchisement in this thread.
[/quote]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095be5937432465a437389f1c5]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-09-2018, 04:16 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Now Sinema is ahead in AZ.... LOL.

This actually doesn't surprise me at all. Not in a vote fraud way, but in a Phoenix way. Parts of that city are painfully slow to get their counts in. Always have been, and considering where these ballots are supposedly coming from, the Democrat pulling ahead isn't a huge surprise.

(11-09-2018, 09:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 09:15 AM)jj82284 Wrote: We slide the ballots into scan tron machines.  That should be pretty immediate

1. Ballot slides into machine with SSN number on it.
a. This person is alive
3. Process over.

Real time SSN verification is not easy or cheap. Trust me, I dick with that exact field of work every day. It would also require poling locations to be connected securely to an external system for verification, and would require PCI or HIPAA compliance at all polling places. You're talking lots of money and asking a lot of a system that still can't figure out whether a Scantron bubble is filled in.

(11-09-2018, 09:45 AM)Jagwired Wrote: 1. Eliminate early voting.
2. Mandatory valid photo identification with proof of residency in the district. Mandatory current voters registration card with matching address.
3. High resolution video systems at all polling locations to include ballot imaging while being filled in by voter.
4. Officers at each polling location.

Eliminating early voting would kill turnout and disenfranchise voters, including military. After the turnout we saw this year, I would never favor an end to early voting. Photo ID laws are discriminatory. The third point, just no. You think voter fraud is bad now? Wait until you have someone watching and telling poll workers which ballots to put in the box and which ones to throw away. I don't know what purpose having police at a polling place would serve in terms of voter fraud, but over here at least, they're already there anyway.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 10:33 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-09-2018, 10:21 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 04:16 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Now Sinema is ahead in AZ....  LOL.

This actually doesn't surprise me at all. Not in a vote fraud way, but in a Phoenix way. Parts of that city are painfully slow to get their counts in. Always have been, and considering where these ballots are supposedly coming from, the Democrat pulling ahead isn't a huge surprise.

(11-09-2018, 09:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 1. Ballot slides into machine with SSN number on it.
a. This person is alive
3. Process over.

Real time SSN verification is not easy or cheap. Trust me, I dick with that exact field of work every day. It would also require poling locations to be connected securely to an external system for verification, and would require PCI or HIPAA compliance at all polling places. You're talking lots of money and asking a lot of a system that still can't figure out whether a Scantron bubble is filled in.

"Simple" REST API provided by SSA that returns a yes or no. 

I know its really not simple, but there are background check API's out there I use for tenants, so this is really no different, except on a larger scale.

In Florida were already technically using our I'd # there's not supposed to be a mystery truck reliever 93k ballots to two counties. That doesn't make any sense.

(11-09-2018, 10:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 10:21 AM)TJBender Wrote: This actually doesn't surprise me at all. Not in a vote fraud way, but in a Phoenix way. Parts of that city are painfully slow to get their counts in. Always have been, and considering where these ballots are supposedly coming from, the Democrat pulling ahead isn't a huge surprise.

"Simple" REST API provided by SSA that returns a yes or no. 

I know its really not simple, but there are background check API's out there I use for tenants, so this is really no different, except on a larger scale.

The only "simple" API is the one you find a way to not need.

Did they just randomly find about 10% of their vote total lying around?

(11-09-2018, 01:19 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Did they just randomly find about 10% of their vote total lying around?
Wait... The Hurricane is coming back?! EVERYONE TAKE COVER!

(11-09-2018, 01:19 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Did they just randomly find about 10% of their vote total lying around?

Who knows? Both sides are deeply engaged in dirty tricks right now, wouldn't shock me if they had both hidden away ballots that they expected to favor the other side, and those are now being "found"

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 02:29 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-09-2018, 02:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Wait... The Hurricane is coming back?! EVERYONE TAKE COVER!

The hurricane was Gillum. No way they are finding 36,000 dead people. Nelson is a different story.

I think any county officials found guilty of voter fraud should face serious consequences and maybe even death. It is a treasonous activity.

(11-09-2018, 02:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 02:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Wait... The Hurricane is coming back?! EVERYONE TAKE COVER!

The hurricane was Gillum. No way they are finding 36,000 dead people. Nelson is a different story.

I think any county officials found guilty of voter fraud should face serious consequences and maybe even death. It is a treasonous activity.
The death penalty?! Good lord.

(11-09-2018, 02:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 02:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The hurricane was Gillum. No way they are finding 36,000 dead people. Nelson is a different story.

The death penalty?! Good lord.

Examples need to be made for the greater good.

(11-09-2018, 02:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 02:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: The death penalty?! Good lord.

Examples need to be made for the greater good.
So let's just go out and kill people? You can make an example without... I don't know... Killing someone.

Get a grip.

(11-09-2018, 02:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 02:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Examples need to be made for the greater good.
So let's just go out and kill people? You can make an example without... I don't know... Killing someone.

Get a grip.

I did not say just go out and kill people, did I? I said election rigging should be seen as a treasonous crime. It damages the entire platform our country is built on. Treason is punishable by death, so i'd be cool letting the court decide.

By rule and florida law, the total amount of ballots cast, not vote totals, but ballots cast was due Wednesday morning. Browsed still hasn't provided it. Early voting count was due 30 minutes after polls closed. Provisional ballots or mail in ballots are resolved by the canvassing board in the open. They are doing it behind closed doors.

(11-09-2018, 02:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 02:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: So let's just go out and kill people? You can make an example without... I don't know... Killing someone.

Get a grip.

I did not say just go out and kill people, did I? I said election rigging should be seen as a treasonous crime. It damages the entire platform our country is built on. Treason is punishable by death, so i'd be cool letting the court decide.

If someone is going to say that the Trump campaign committed treason by manipulating the election  I don't see how actively screwing with ballots could be anything less.

(11-09-2018, 03:04 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 02:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I did not say just go out and kill people, did I? I said election rigging should be seen as a treasonous crime. It damages the entire platform our country is built on. Treason is punishable by death, so i'd be cool letting the court decide.

If someone is going to say that the Trump campaign committed treason by manipulating the election  I don't see how actively screwing with ballots could be anything less.

The Trump campaign manipulated the election?

(11-09-2018, 03:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 03:04 PM)TJBender Wrote: If someone is going to say that the Trump campaign committed treason by manipulating the election  I don't see how actively screwing with ballots could be anything less.

The Trump campaign manipulated the election?
Well let's say hypothetically he did. Should he get the death penalty?

(11-09-2018, 03:23 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 03:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The Trump campaign manipulated the election?
Well let's say hypothetically he did. Should he get the death penalty?

I am confused. Did Trump manipulate the election or did Russia? The possibility of Russia manipulating our election is not treason.

(11-09-2018, 03:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 03:23 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Well let's say hypothetically he did. Should he get the death penalty?

I am confused. Did Trump manipulate the election or did Russia? The possibility of Russia manipulating our election is not treason.
Ok. Let's try it again.

If Trump manipulated the election, would you want to see him get the death penalty.

I'm not saying he did. This is strictly hypothetical.