Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Scott Milanovich new play caller and Cody Kessler new starting QB

Doug should just fire himself. It's embarrassing now

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow

They pushed the full blown nuclear welp button.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 04:03 PM by Caldrac.)

(11-26-2018, 03:57 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Didn’t see that coming. Marrone is actually trying to win it seems. He’s in desperation mode

It's a little late for that after falling to 3 - 8. Doug needs to go. You can circle back to this stupidity after Blake was benched in that home loss to the tinhorns. Any chance we had at salvaging a winning season was lost the minute he pulled Blake, announced the job was open, and then handed it to that [BLEEP] less than 24 hours later. 

Poor timing. It's almost like Doug knows his [BLEEP] is gone next year anyway whether he wants to be here or not. And he threw Hackett an early Christmas gift by giving him an early start for a job elsewhere. What a [BLEEP] [BLEEP] season though. Can only hope Coughlin and Khan have enough sense to boot Caldwell and this staff out next year and they can maybe salvage the little bit of talent they have on the roster going forward.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Curious how Khan is feeling right now (besides rich). He had a taste of glory not so long ago and now his product is straight dumpster juice. I wonder if Tony is making modifications to his Excel macros he uses to evaluate talent.

you guys are crazy. you call to fire the OC and bench bortles. they do it you complain. lmao

(11-26-2018, 04:03 PM)ramseyx20 Wrote: you guys are crazy. you call to fire the OC and bench bortles. they do it you complain. lmao

The fact that Doug is doing his best to save his own sorry antiquated [BLEEP] is what is pissing us all off.

(11-26-2018, 04:03 PM)ramseyx20 Wrote: you guys are crazy. you call to fire the OC and bench bortles. they do it you complain. lmao

I don't think anyone is complaining. Just questioning the benching timing.

why question it? bortles sucks and he knows it. we all had hope blake would turn out decent. it didn’t happen.

better to realize not then two years later

I just can't see them firing Doug after this season. I am glad Doug is trying something.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Because the [BLEEP] timing and decisions being made right now make ZERO sense. Bortles should have been benched over a month ago. And if Kessler would have struggled the entire month of November THEN you can decide whether or not Hackett was good enough for the job. 

Now it's just completely dismantled. Doug's a [BLEEP] moron. He'll be gone next year anyway. Doesn't really matter at this point.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

doug isn’t going anywhere.... we had a winning team before the injuries

new oc new qb fix the line wr te

(11-26-2018, 04:06 PM)ramseyx20 Wrote: doug isn’t going anywhere.... we had a winning team before the injuries

new oc new qb fix the line wr te

Unfortunately, I agree. I am not going to focus my energy on getting rid of Marrone because I don't think he gets the boot until this happens again next season.

He needs to seriously evaluate Todd Wash in the off-season.

Kessler = tank job. Plain and simple.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

we now get to find out who can really play...

let’s see if the offense changes

tbh this is a good thing 

we can address the o line through draft and free agency 

cut the vets 

find our qb or bridge qb and begin to save money and build with youth

our d line is 40m plus. cut some of them let bryan play

defense needs help though too 

replace gipson. let harrison take over for church. find our next line backer and put myles where he should be. let telvin blitz again not just be cover

(11-26-2018, 04:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Curious how Khan is feeling right now (besides rich). He had a taste of glory not so long ago and now his product is straight dumpster juice. I wonder if Tony is making modifications to his Excel macros he uses to evaluate talent.
You gotta wonder if he had an "ah HA!" moment and slapped his forehead like DOH! I forgot to carry the 3 in the formula!  NOW I see why Blake sux!

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(11-26-2018, 04:09 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Kessler = tank job. Plain and simple.

It is kind of a genius move if you think about it. It keeps the tank job alive while at the same time making fans think they actually give a crap about winning.

LOL That's what I was just thinking.  Play calling and a new QB should change this next week.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I think I figured it out: Cody Kessler is 6'1.....Baker Mayfield is 6'1. Cody is from BAKERS(may)FIELD California. CHAMPIONSHIP!

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(11-26-2018, 04:05 PM)ramseyx20 Wrote: why question it? bortles sucks and he knows it. we all had hope blake would turn out decent. it didn’t happen.

better to realize not then two years later

Not sure if you're new but that is what this board does.
complain about x, x finally happens, x took too long to happen, didn't happen the manner in which they wanted it to, y didn't do x, they made z do it...

oh yeah and soon someone(thing) else will take their cross hairs.

Then it's a full offseason of "a and b" should be fired.
Probably Tom Coughling and Tony Khan.

I saw this coming when Hackett was let go. We all knew these things should happen. Who cares about who they put in now tbh. Kessler will not win us a bunch of games going forward. Next up will be Wash after the next few games.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!