Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 NFL Draft Thread

https://twitter.com/thegamejax/status/11...38208?s=21

Assuming someone like Fant falls they might make a move.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-25-2019, 09:32 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/thegamejax/status/11...38208?s=21

Rather go after a OT...there will be a nice TE in the 3rd.

(04-25-2019, 09:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 09:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Sucks for our Foles.  We wont good QB play but we wont give him the weapons to succeed

We're thin at O line. Foles has already said the reason he succeeded in Philly is because he had good protection. That was a not-so-subtle hint. We need big bodies up front.
Agreed - we have to go O-Line with our next pick. Jonah Williams is the first tackle off the board at 11 to the Bengals.

(04-25-2019, 09:32 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/thegamejax/status/11...38208?s=21

Risner

I would still take a tight end if the right guy is available

Gb should go defense. Maybe a Cb? I could see metcalf for rodgers though
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Question now for us is do we leverage our spare 3rd somehow to trade back into the bottom of the 1st for tackle or a TE?

I think we hope Knox falls to the 3rd and go Oline in the 2nd

(04-25-2019, 09:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think we hope Knox falls to the 3rd and go Oline in the 2nd

Well they were considering Hock had Allen not fallen. I assume they are still considering a TE. Fant being the next highest rated and we brought him in for a visit.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

How far does sweat fall??

(04-25-2019, 09:41 PM)archer56 Wrote: How far does sweat fall??

Seattle?

(04-25-2019, 09:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think we hope Knox falls to the 3rd and go Oline in the 2nd

I don't see Knox getting passed the Pats in round 2.

(04-25-2019, 09:37 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: Question now for us is do we leverage our spare 3rd somehow to trade back into the bottom of the 1st for tackle or a TE?

Have to give up the 2 and the extra 3

(04-25-2019, 09:42 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 09:37 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: Question now for us is do we leverage our spare 3rd somehow to trade back into the bottom of the 1st for tackle or a TE?

I rather just stay where we are and take BAP. I HATE trading up.

Aaand now I will have to stay up all night to see if that happens lol.

I really doubt Fant is gonna be on the board after 20 but if he does, Seattle should be the target as they reportedly want to trade back.
He's the only TE I would trade up for, if he's gone I would wait till the 3rd round and either move up for an OL (Risner!) or go OL with the first 2nd round pick.

Let's see who they have in mind, I hope they eventually throw in 2020 compensation and the extra 3rd rounder, I hope we keep our own 3rd.

Dolphins never did get Rosen so maybe they go QB here... if not, they go Montez Sweat.
'02

(04-25-2019, 09:42 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:

Not sure I want to pay that high a price.

Wilkins eh not a fan

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 09:47 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I love Wilkins, but the Dolphins had a chance to get a franchise QB in Haskins. They are tanking for Tua

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 09:49 PM by ShivanWurm.)

(04-25-2019, 09:40 PM)knarnn Wrote:

Well they were considering Hock had Allen not fallen. I assume they are still considering a TE. Fant being the next highest rated and we brought him in for a visit.

I think Irv Smith is the next reachable option we can try for. We probably need to get ahead of NE if we want him though.