Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
5th round pick : Ryquell Armstead

(04-28-2019, 10:31 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 02:22 PM)Rico Wrote: Temple is not a small school.  Perhaps you should check some of the players that have come out of Temple.

Potroast says hi

Muhammed Wilkerson
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

All I know is that if he blows it up and starts killing it, we need to get Rocky Rocky Rocky chant going!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Makes me wonder what people's definition of "small school" is.

Colorado School of Mines, Shippensburg, North Dakota State, and Delaware are examples of small schools.

Schools like Temple, Rutgers, Syracuse, and California are not so-called "small schools."
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(04-27-2019, 03:10 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 02:48 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: Maybe one of the backup swing tackles can be moved inside to compete with Cann. I’d just prefer Linder go back to guard and use Shatley at center.

I feel like Linder is one of the best Centers in the league. No need to move him. Shatley isn't even close.

He was/would be one of the best guards too. Shatley is a good run blocker; I think he’s our 5th best lineman, not Cann.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(04-28-2019, 10:55 AM)pirkster Wrote: Makes me wonder what people's definition of "small school" is.

Colorado School of Mines, Shippensburg, North Dakota State, and Delaware are examples of small schools.

Schools like Temple, Rutgers, Syracuse, and California are not so-called "small schools."w

Maybe small football program I should of said

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 02:30 PM by RicoTx.)

(04-28-2019, 01:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 10:55 AM)pirkster Wrote: Makes me wonder what people's definition of "small school" is.

Schools like Temple, Rutgers, Syracuse, and California are not so-called "small schools."w

Or maybe you should HAVE said.  But that would be wrong too.  They finished the season ranked 20th in 2015 and 23rd in 2016.  They were in the top 25 at times the last two years as well.  A Division I school as not a 'small school'.

Just stop.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Since 2016 Temple has had 11 players drafted....Texas has 8

(04-28-2019, 02:34 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 01:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Maybe small football program I should of said

Just stop.

C'mon man, its Temple.  You think they have a big football program?

(04-28-2019, 02:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 02:34 PM)knarnn Wrote: Just stop.

C'mon man, its Temple.  You think they have a big football program?

You're just looking worse and worse...but that obviously doesn't bother you.

(04-28-2019, 02:48 PM)Rico Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 02:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: C'mon man, its Temple.  You think they have a big football program?

You're just looking worse and worse...but that obviously doesn't bother you.

Let's hear what you think? You think they have a good or big football program?  95% of those guys could crack a roster spot on Florida, Alabama, LSU, Georgia etc

Who is your favorite college team btw?

(04-27-2019, 02:38 PM)Upper Wrote: Dave definitely has a fetish for these big and linearly fast, but stiff and inefficient power backs.

That's Coughlin.  

Think back to James Stewart, Natrone Means and Brandon Jacobs.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-28-2019, 02:56 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 02:48 PM)Rico Wrote: You're just looking worse and worse...but that obviously doesn't bother you.

Let's hear what you think? You think they have a good or big football program?  95% of those guys could crack a roster spot on Florida, Alabama, LSU, Georgia etc

Keep trying.  You said they were a small school.  They are not.  It's a shame you're incapable of admitting you were 100% wrong.

(04-28-2019, 03:00 PM)Rico Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 02:56 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Let's hear what you think? You think they have a good or big football program?  95% of those guys could crack a roster spot on Florida, Alabama, LSU, Georgia etc

Keep trying.  You said they were a small school.  They are not.  It's a shame you're incapable of admitting you were 100% wrong.

I don't know how many students they have, but when it comes to football, yeah they are

(04-28-2019, 10:36 AM)Rico Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 10:31 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Potroast says hi

Muhammed Wilkerson

Dion Dawkins.

(04-28-2019, 03:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 03:00 PM)Rico Wrote: Keep trying.  You said they were a small school.  They are not.  It's a shame you're incapable of admitting you were 100% wrong.

I don't know how many students they have, but when it comes to football, yeah they are

Pathetic.

If he turns out to have a better career than Jordan Scarlett I will eat crow

(04-27-2019, 02:38 PM)Upper Wrote: Dave definitely has a fetish for these big and linearly fast, but stiff and inefficient power backs.

did you weight adjust the 3 cone?

I sure hope you are not including Syracuse in the small school category.

No program that has produced four or more Hall of Fame players should be in that category.  

Jim Brown, Leroy Kelly, Larry Csonka, Art Monk, Marvin Harrison are all in Canton.  The school has also produced other outstanding players like Dwight Freeney, Keith Bullock, Donovan McNabb, Donovan Darius, Rob Moore and Moose Johnston.

I think this is pretty good value. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point he's thought of as a starter.