Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst Receiving Corps in League?

(09-15-2019, 06:57 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Chark went from stone hands to Hopkins hands. Crazy

Timing and ball placement matters.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-16-2019, 08:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 06:57 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Chark went from stone hands to Hopkins hands. Crazy

Timing and ball placement matters.
Timing, ball placement and wouldn't you know it.... Not being a rookie and improving!

(09-16-2019, 08:56 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 08:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Timing and ball placement matters.
Timing, ball placement and wouldn't you know it.... Not being a rookie and improving!

Whoever heard of such wizardry?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I only said they were bottom tier, but I think that even though 2 weeks is still a very small sample it's fair to bump them up to clearly past the Dolphins and Bills. I think we're in that next tier with the Jets and Raiders now (yes I am including impressive young TE like Herndon and Waller as "receiving" corps). I might be forgetting a team or two, or overrated aging guys like Emmanuel Sanders and Greg Olsen, but I think that's fair at the moment.

Sooo. Chark looks like a bonafide #1, Conley looks like a very solid 2/3. And Dede is still decent imo.

THe WRS ARE GOOD

Dede???????

Westbrook. Catching the Cole Curse this year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Ill proudly eat some crow on Chark. One thing is certain, TC knows talent at WR when he sees it

(09-19-2019, 11:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ill proudly eat some crow on Chark.  One thing is certain, TC knows talent at WR when he sees it

He still needs to be fired. He is the problem in the front office.

(09-19-2019, 11:33 PM)uthill Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ill proudly eat some crow on Chark.  One thing is certain, TC knows talent at WR when he sees it

He still needs to be fired. He is the problem in the front office.

lol, Tom isnt going anywhere and we are going to put some wins together and make the playoffs

I can’t laugh enough at all the clowns that wrote off Chark!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

(09-20-2019, 01:40 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I can’t laugh enough at all the clowns that wrote of Chark!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Get em!

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 01:58 AM by Eric1.)

(09-20-2019, 01:40 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I can’t laugh enough at all the clowns that wrote off Chark!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Exactly.

They were calling somebody a bust after a rookie season, where he spent most of it injured and inactive with a shoulder injury..

Chark has been the best WR on this team since week 1.

But it's not surprising.. They're the same people who think trading Ramsey will make this team better LOL..

They're all a bunch of clowns and they're all clueless.

I wanted Gallup who was top 5 in recieving yards before his injury. Chark looks the part early in the year. Has to keep it up

(09-20-2019, 01:56 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 01:40 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I can’t laugh enough at all the clowns that wrote off Chark!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Exactly.

They were calling somebody a bust after a rookie season, where he spent most of it injured and inactive with a shoulder injury..

But it's not surprising.. They're the same people who think trading Ramsey will make this team better LOL..

What about people who didn't call Chark a bust as a rookie, don't want to trade Ramsey, and still think it would be wise to not anoint a guy as the Messiah after 3 games and less than 20 targets?

It obviously looks good now, but people trying to take a victory lap about Chark (or anything that has happened in this small sample for that matter) are just as silly as the people writing Chark off after last year.

(09-20-2019, 07:58 AM)Upper Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 01:56 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Exactly.

What about people who didn't call Chark a bust as a rookie, don't want to trade Ramsey, and still think it would be wise to not anoint a guy as the Messiah after 3 games and less than 20 targets?

It obviously looks good now, but people trying to take a victory lap about Chark (or anything that has happened in this small sample for that matter) are just as silly as the people writing Chark off after last year.

Agree, i never called him a bust but I didnt like the pick.  Its looking good.  Much more people has called Bryan a bust already and he is looking better and better each game

(09-19-2019, 10:21 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Westbrook. Catching the Cole Curse this year.

Just think Coles ability to stretch the field makes him one of the better 5th / 6th guys in the league.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(09-19-2019, 10:21 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Westbrook. Catching the Cole Curse this year.

Well, the curse hit him in the hands, and fell to the ground.

(09-20-2019, 08:24 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 07:58 AM)Upper Wrote: What about people who didn't call Chark a bust as a rookie, don't want to trade Ramsey, and still think it would be wise to not anoint a guy as the Messiah after 3 games and less than 20 targets?

Agree, i never called him a bust but I didnt like the pick.  Its looking good.  Much more people has called Bryan a bust already and he is looking better and better each game
You called Chark “just a guy” and the guy you’re responding to said this was “one of the worst, if not the worst receiving corps in the NFL” 

But y’all go ahead and backpedal.

Chark even has his own song, what a legend!

DJ Chark doo doo doo doo doo, DJ Chark doo doo doo doo doo, DJ Chark !!!!