Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Broncos Game Day Thread***

(09-29-2019, 07:50 PM)MojoKing Wrote: When they speak on this game in the annals of history, they will say Minshew the 2nd took his team down the field with a torn ACL

Now why do you have to go and say something like that?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 07:54 PM by Mowerguy.)

and it was broko defenders cramping up not our guys!
and cam needs to go
came close to costing this game
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-29-2019, 07:50 PM)MojoKing Wrote: When they speak on this game in the annals of history, they will say Minshew the 2nd took his team down the field with a torn ACL

Being carried Leftwich-esque to the line.

(09-29-2019, 07:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Now why do you have to go and say something like that?

I just wanted to juice up the legends accomplishment 

But I am also worried about how he was walking after the play

(09-29-2019, 07:53 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:

Being carried Leftwich-esque to the line.

No, NO, NOO! Stop this crazy fantasy talk. If Minshew has a torn ACL, Cobb is our QB.  *SMACK...SMACK* Snap out of it!

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFLUK/status/...8002157568

These are just his dancefloor moves. Look out ladies of Duval!

(09-29-2019, 07:54 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 07:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Now why do you have to go and say something like that?

I just wanted to juice up the legends accomplishment 

He has a slight boo-boo. That's it. Got it?

(09-29-2019, 07:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 07:53 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Being carried Leftwich-esque to the line.

No, NO, NOO! Stop this crazy fantasy talk. If Minshew has a torn ACL, Cobb is our QB.  *SMACK...SMACK* Snap out of it!

Good point. My bad.

I'm worried about that knee too. Been a jags fan too long to know we cant have anything nice for very long!

(09-29-2019, 07:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 07:54 PM)MojoKing Wrote: I just wanted to juice up the legends accomplishment 

He has a slight boo-boo. That's it. Got it?

Hahah ok ok

I told my husband in the 4th quarter even if we lost I have nothing but huge respect for Minshew. The guy doesn't quit- ever. He keeps plays alive like I haven't seen in..... Well, forever. 

When Denver scored their last TD and everyone thought the game was over, including my husband, I said "NO". It's not over until the clock reads 00:00. And Minshew drove that team downfield and finished the job. 

I'm exhausted.

This is the 2nd game that we needed a late drive and Minshew made it happen.  This guy is magic!!  I think Foles has already lost his job.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We could be 3-1 with two 4th quarter comebacks by our 6th round rookie had we not went braindead against Houston.

Minshew is going to be a blessing for this team.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 08:10 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

(09-29-2019, 07:47 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [Image: oy1AEsM.jpg]

I found this week's wallpaper. Feels so good to have a clutch QB.

Cam Robinson needs to chill out. He almost got baited into a personal foul at the end..
No pain, no gain.

Maybe it's just that i'm traumatized by the Bortles era, but a few years ago, if this team had gone down 17-3 in the first half, I'd have assumed it was already over.

Can't rule anything out when it comes to the Miraculous, Minshew Magic! (And credit to Fournette, Armstead, and the Oline for having an incredible second half)

Jags Win Again

NH3...
"AZANE"

No injury for Minshew

(09-29-2019, 07:41 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

(09-29-2019, 08:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I told my husband in the 4th quarter even if we lost I have nothing but huge respect for Minshew. The guy doesn't quit- ever. He keeps plays alive like I haven't seen in..... Well, forever. 

When Denver scored their last TD and everyone thought the game was over, including my husband, I said "NO". It's not over until the clock reads 00:00. And Minshew drove that team downfield and finished the job. 

I'm exhausted.

Congratulations Mrs.
"AZANE"

Well Fought Game.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Fournette was getting on Cams [BLEEP] after the game. LF told Cam to not go there with him. LF was mad because Cam could of cost us the game with a penalty there at the end. LF was not happy with him and rightfully so