Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey thread (merged)

(10-16-2019, 02:44 PM)enigma Wrote: While walking out to the room of reporters, Marcell Dareus mocked Ramsey by holding his back and favoring a limp jokingly (per 1010xl).

I think this sentiment is going to start trickling out from the Jaguars camp. Jalen sold out on his teammates while they busted their butts on the field.

This sort of behavior doesn't go unnoticed and is certainly frowned upon EVERYWHERE in the NFL.

It was reported that when the diva's drama started the locker room was pretty much 50/50 in support of Jalen.  As it drug on it went to maybe 60/40 then 80/20 and after him not playing this past Sunday most of the locker room had enough.

Regarding the part in bold, that's the vibe that I'm getting from the reporting within the building.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2019, 02:54 PM by Mowerguy.)

I bet the team as a whole ....is as happy as we are that the drama queen and his Brinks truck have gone to LA.

Should be an interesting "All Access" tonight
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(10-16-2019, 02:49 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 02:45 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/apmarklong/status/11...49344?s=21

But..but..the locker room was fine. His team mates had no issues. I read it right here on this very board.

Paging Eric1.......

Jalen's teammates here on the Jags were actually professional about his pediatric situation - kept quiet while he was on our roster.

(10-16-2019, 02:51 PM)JagJohn Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 02:47 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Haha....now the tool is saying he wants to be a ram for  years and years
......we've heard that BS before.
and there's more...from the link below
"Ramsey also seems to be filled with healing. Traded only two days after he missed his third straight game with a back injury, the back hasn’t been mentioned at all as Ramsey prepares to presumably join his new team for Sunday’s game at Atlanta."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...nt-7008051

Go Falcons!

I would love nothing more than to see him get absolutely dominated by Julio Jones this weekend.

He will be dominated.

Julio will nonstop be in his ear talking about how an 80 year old man is tougher than he is.

A lot of us with eyes on here saw that. But don't tell that to some of the other folks around here.

Just because not every player is outspoken and running around after hours in their little heels in front of a mirror like Jalen did doesn't mean they don't have a voice or reasons to complain.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Dareus is a trip.

I'm sure we'll hear more and more subtle or not so subtle jabs at the "injury" in the coming weeks.

Dan Patrick this morning on the Ramsey trade:

(10-16-2019, 02:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote: A lot of us with eyes on here saw that. But don't tell that to some of the other folks around here.

Just because not every player is outspoken and running around after hours in their little heels in front of a mirror like Jalen did doesn't mean they don't have a voice or reasons to complain.

You have me curious about the people on here without eyes.

(10-16-2019, 03:03 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 02:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote: A lot of us with eyes on here saw that. But don't tell that to some of the other folks around here.

You have me curious about the people on here without eyes.

By some of the [BLEEP] that gets flung around here I wouldn't be surprised sometimes. Probably have ghost writers or something for people who lack vision but have a voice. Especially for diva's.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Frangie just noted Jalen went to 3 different high schools --- sounds like a dude that's never satisfied with his current environment

(10-16-2019, 03:12 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Frangie just noted Jalen went to 3 different high schools --- sounds like a dude that's never satisfied with his current environment

Yep. And by 2022 he'll probably be suiting up for the tacks. Book it.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2019, 03:18 PM by JagJohn.)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jaguars DT Marcell Dareus grabs his back and fakes pain/limp when approached by reporters in the locker room.<br><br>Might be my fav sports journalism moment ever.</p>&mdash; Mark Long (@APMarkLong) <a href="https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/1184538641416249344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 16, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

somebody teach me how to put a tweet in here, for the love of god

https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/11...1416249344

lol figured it out

(10-16-2019, 03:08 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 03:03 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: You have me curious about the people on here without eyes.

By some of the [BLEEP] that gets flung around here I wouldn't be surprised sometimes. Probably have ghost writers or something for people who lack vision but have a voice. Especially for diva's.

Strange as it is, lots of PR companies that players hire will have trolls go to fan websites and post stuff vilifying the team and exonerating the player.

(10-16-2019, 03:17 PM)JagJohn Wrote: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jaguars DT Marcell Dareus grabs his back and fakes pain/limp when approached by reporters in the locker room.<br><br>Might be my fav sports journalism moment ever.</p>&mdash; Mark Long (@APMarkLong) <a href="https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/1184538641416249344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 16, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I disagree.  </blockquote><script ansync src does not =https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

man I hope this team puts it together and goes on a winning streak

You can only take the Player over Team approach if you're talking about a franchise QB: Brady, Rodgers, Brees

Any other player, the Team comes first

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2019, 03:40 PM by Brett.)

(10-16-2019, 03:12 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Frangie just noted Jalen went to 3 different high schools --- sounds like a dude that's never satisfied with his current environment

I live 5 minutes away from one of the high schools he went to here in Nashville.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2019, 03:41 PM by rocdee.)

(10-16-2019, 03:39 PM)Brett Wrote:

I live 5 minutes away from one of the high schools he went to here in Nashville.

Ok

(10-16-2019, 02:54 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 02:51 PM)JagJohn Wrote: I would love nothing more than to see him get absolutely dominated by Julio Jones this weekend.

He will be dominated.

Julio will nonstop be in his ear talking about how an 80 year old man is tougher than he is.

lol Julio doesn't talk.

(10-16-2019, 03:40 PM)rocdee Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 03:39 PM)Brett Wrote: I live 5 minutes away from one of the high schools he went to here in Nashville.

Ok

(10-16-2019, 02:54 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: He will be dominated.

lol Julio doesn't talk.

Aww your cool now huh? Don't be butthurt that I was simply making a cool coincidence. Just move on and don't quote me if you don't like it.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Dareus might be my new favorite Jaguar.