Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust

(10-23-2019, 07:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-22-2019, 09:02 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: So explain to me how Russia would benefit by having Trump in office over Hillary.... I think that's the real question... Why the hell would Russia try to interfere with an election to get Trump elected... Really!!?? does that make any sense at all to anybody??

I think Putin wanted to pull off the biggest dirty trick of all time.  The result would be to sow chaos and polarization in the Western democracies.  Not to mention putting someone completely incompetent at the head of Russia's biggest geopolitical adversary.  This enables him to do what he wants in the Crimea, in Ukraine, in Syria, and elsewhere.  He also wants to fracture Nato, which he considers a threat to his ambitions in Eastern Europe.

And so far, he's succeeded beyond his wildest dreams. 

The Russians actually covertly supported both sides in the controversy over the NFL players kneeling down for the national anthem!  That shows what they're after- polarization in the western world.

Crimea?  Trump was president in 2014?  Now YOU have a time Turner?  Man oh man.  

#TDS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019, 08:38 AM by Gabe.)

(10-22-2019, 06:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-22-2019, 04:14 PM)Gabe Wrote: Uggh

This is bad and it will not get better.

So nothing?
Not exactly.

(10-22-2019, 06:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-22-2019, 04:14 PM)Gabe Wrote: Uggh

This is bad and it will not get better.

LOL, ok. Take a pill for that TDS.

"We got him now!"
Dude, you've gotta let it go, at least with me. I'm not anti-repub or anti-dem or even anti-Don, for that matter - though I think he's incredibly skilled at DARVO which is a horrible thing for the man holding the most powerful position in the world to be good at while simultaneously being a malignant narcissist. I don't have an agenda other than poking holes in political BS - of which there are many in every administration, yet this one seems determined to top. 

But I understand how fun it is to say any of the following:

"Orange man bad"
"We got him now!"
"Fake news"
"Deep state"
"TDS"
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(10-23-2019, 08:26 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 07:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think Putin wanted to pull off the biggest dirty trick of all time.  The result would be to sow chaos and polarization in the Western democracies.  Not to mention putting someone completely incompetent at the head of Russia's biggest geopolitical adversary.  This enables him to do what he wants in the Crimea, in Ukraine, in Syria, and elsewhere.  He also wants to fracture Nato, which he considers a threat to his ambitions in Eastern Europe.

The Russians actually covertly supported both sides in the controversy over the NFL players kneeling down for the national anthem!  That shows what they're after- polarization in the western world.

Crimea?  Trump was president in 2014?  Now YOU have a time Turner?  Man oh man.  

#TDS

Um, they were still in Crimea in 2016 and are still there now.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019, 10:23 AM by ferocious.)

Live Streaming NOW.

A Second Circuit Court of Appeals hearing in the Trump v. Vance case.
It is scheduled for 10:00 AM.  This case pertains to efforts to release President Trump's tax returns.

It can be streamed live on YouTube

I am unable to post the direct link, but if you search the following, you should be good to go:

Second Circuit Court of Appeals hears Trump financial records case.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

The scope of this case may include an opinion on whether or not a sitting president can be accused or convicted of a crime.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(10-23-2019, 07:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-22-2019, 09:02 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: So explain to me how Russia would benefit by having Trump in office over Hillary.... I think that's the real question... Why the hell would Russia try to interfere with an election to get Trump elected... Really!!?? does that make any sense at all to anybody??

I think Putin wanted to pull off the biggest dirty trick of all time.  The result would be to sow chaos and polarization in the Western democracies.  Not to mention putting someone completely incompetent at the head of Russia's biggest geopolitical adversary.  This enables him to do what he wants in the Crimea, in Ukraine, in Syria, and elsewhere.  He also wants to fracture Nato, which he considers a threat to his ambitions in Eastern Europe.

Is that just your opinion or do you have anything to back up what you're saying.... How did they interfere with the NFL and where's your proof of this....and I'm pretty sure they just posted a couple ads on Facebook... Threw out a couple memes on the internet..which really none of them affected the election or the outcome of who won.... The whole thing is a farce....pretty much so far everything the media has said and the Democrats have tried to portray has all been fake... There's really no proof of any of it...

https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-...de-2019-10
https://www.npr.org/2018/10/27/661313336...ing-anthem

(10-23-2019, 09:25 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 08:26 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Crimea?  Trump was president in 2014?  Now YOU have a time Turner?  Man oh man.  

#TDS

Um, they were still in Crimea in 2016 and are still there now.

I expect better from u mike.

And I from you, jj.

(10-23-2019, 01:39 PM)ferocious Wrote: And I from you, jj.

Lol.  R u kidding?  I should be charging 4 this

Guiliani seems to have disappeared. Bill him if you can find him.

(10-23-2019, 08:37 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-22-2019, 06:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: So nothing?
Not exactly.

(10-22-2019, 06:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: LOL, ok. Take a pill for that TDS.

"We got him now!"
Dude, you've gotta let it go, at least with me. I'm not anti-repub or anti-dem or even anti-Don, for that matter - though I think he's incredibly skilled at DARVO which is a horrible thing for the man holding the most powerful position in the world to be good at while simultaneously being a malignant narcissist. I don't have an agenda other than poking holes in political BS - of which there are many in every administration, yet this one seems determined to top. 

"Orange man bad"
"We got him now!"
"Fake news"
"Deep state"
"TDS"

Can you link me to your posts where you’ve poked holes in any of the left’s political b/s?

(10-23-2019, 04:44 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 08:37 AM)Gabe Wrote: Not exactly.

"Orange man bad"
"We got him now!"
"Fake news"
"Deep state"
"TDS"

Can you link me to your posts where you’ve poked holes in any of the left’s political b/s?

Nope. I just started participating in September after a long hiatus from the board. Trump's impending impeachment, coincidentally enough, has eaten up the majority of my political attention as of late.
I'll play you in ping pong. 

What Gabe is stating, if I understand correctly, is that, since September, most of the political b/s has come from the right.

(10-23-2019, 05:00 PM)ferocious Wrote: What Gabe is stating, if I understand correctly, is that, since September, most of the political b/s has come from the right.

All, apparently. 123 posts and not a single one condemning anything the left has done or said? So brave of him.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019, 07:02 PM by ferocious.)

Really, you counted them? Okay... I get your skepticism, but I have to take him at his word with respect to his political beliefs. He seemed to be saying that to deny, attack, and reverse victim and offender seems beneath the office of the President of the United States. I tend to agree.

In a strange sort of way, part of me wonders whether Trump may take this as a complement somehow.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019, 07:15 PM by hailtoyourvictor.)

(10-23-2019, 07:02 PM)ferocious Wrote: Really, you counted them? Okay... I get your skepticism, but I have to take him at his word with respect to his political beliefs. He seemed to be saying that to deny, attack, and reverse victim and offender seems beneath the office of the President of the United States. I tend to agree.

In a strange sort of way, part of me wonders whether Trump may take this as a complement somehow.

Counted? It's 2019 and you think one needs to count posts to know how many posts a member has?

Actions speak louder than words. He can say that he calls out all political b/s until he is blue in the face, but so far he has only called out republicans.

(10-23-2019, 04:51 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 04:44 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote: Can you link me to your posts where you’ve poked holes in any of the left’s political b/s?

Nope. I just started participating in September after a long hiatus from the board. Trump's impending impeachment, coincidentally enough, has eaten up the majority of my political attention as of late.

How about another forum that you post on?

A blog post?

Tweets?

Show me some of those times you've openly called out the b/s from the left. Surely someone who calls out political b/s from both sides has some evidence of calling out both sides online somewhere.

(10-23-2019, 12:44 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 09:25 AM)mikesez Wrote: Um, they were still in Crimea in 2016 and are still there now.

I expect better from u mike.

You're saying that crimea cannot be related to any investigation about Trump because the Russians invaded crimea in 2014.
but five years later, our governments' official position is that the Russians need to leave.
Trump could change that position with some public statements but he has not done so.
Regardless, events in Crimea could be relevant for answering the question of Trump has abused his power.

(10-23-2019, 07:13 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 07:02 PM)ferocious Wrote: Really, you counted them? Okay... I get your skepticism, but I have to take him at his word with respect to his political beliefs. He seemed to be saying that to deny, attack, and reverse victim and offender seems beneath the office of the President of the United States. I tend to agree.

Counted? It's 2019 and you think one needs to count posts to know how many posts a member has?

Actions speak louder than words. He can say that he calls out all political b/s until he is blue in the face, but so far he has only called out republicans.

(10-23-2019, 04:51 PM)Gabe Wrote: Nope. I just started participating in September after a long hiatus from the board. Trump's impending impeachment, coincidentally enough, has eaten up the majority of my political attention as of late.

How about another forum that you post on?

A blog post?

Tweets?

Show me some of those times you've openly called out the b/s from the left. Surely someone who calls out political b/s from both sides has some evidence of calling out both sides online somewhere.

So you're not goingto believe anything he says unless he can show you one instance of criticizing the left?
That's like a reverse genetic fallacy man.
It's still a fallacy.
his opinions are either well supported by the facts or they are not, regardless of his worldview or your agenda.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019, 08:16 PM by hailtoyourvictor.)

What the heck are you trying to spin this into and for what purpose? I'm simply wondering if he truly calls out b/s from sides of the political spectrum like he claims. If so, where?