Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust

(11-15-2019, 01:02 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 12:34 PM)Kane Wrote: Ahhh yes... and they have no one worthy to even challenge in 2020...

So the plan was get him for collusion oops no collusion
impeach him for abuse of power oops no real evidence of abuse of power

You'd think they'd put more effort into finding and nominating a candidate that could maybe just win an election.
Instead they give Trump 2020 more ammo every day this drivel continues

I don't know about "worthy" but most of the candidates they've lined up for 2020 could beat Trump easily. 
He's pretty unpopular and the fact that a lot of these opponents are not very well known yet could work in their favor.  Still a lot of first impressions to make.

What color is the sky on your planet?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-15-2019, 01:02 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 12:34 PM)Kane Wrote: Ahhh yes... and they have no one worthy to even challenge in 2020...

So the plan was get him for collusion oops no collusion
impeach him for abuse of power oops no real evidence of abuse of power

You'd think they'd put more effort into finding and nominating a candidate that could maybe just win an election.
Instead they give Trump 2020 more ammo every day this drivel continues

I don't know about "worthy" but most of the candidates they've lined up for 2020 could beat Trump easily
He's pretty unpopular and the fact that a lot of these opponents are not very well known yet could work in their favor.  Still a lot of first impressions to make.

So first you can't list what "impeachable offense" The President allegedly committed supported by actual facts.

Now you think that most of your liberal candidates could beat The President "easily"?   Laughing

mikey - the humorous gift that keeps on giving.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-15-2019, 03:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 01:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't know about "worthy" but most of the candidates they've lined up for 2020 could beat Trump easily

So first you can't list what "impeachable offense" The President allegedly committed supported by actual facts.

Now you think that most of your liberal candidates could beat The President "easily"?   Laughing

He's a caricature of the pseudo-intellectual troll bloviating for the joy of hearing his own voice.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-15-2019, 03:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 01:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't know about "worthy" but most of the candidates they've lined up for 2020 could beat Trump easily

an impeachable offense is whatever a majority in the House of Representatives says it is.
now if one of our 27 representatives in Florida died or retired tomorrow, and Governor DeSantis saw fit to appoint me to replace them, I would say that any abuse of power is impeachable offense. And I would say that using any presidential power for the sole purpose of making it harder for opponents to beat the incumbent in the next election is an abuse of power. It's just like Aladdin's genie. You can wish for anything except for more wishes. You can use presidential power for anything except trying to gain more power. I would say that trying to make another country's government a friend of one of our political parties and the enemy of another is also an abuse of power. 

Unfortunately, from time to time, our two political parties will disagree over foreign policy and it is inevitable that the foreign countries involved will be tempted to interfere in the next election. But what is not permissible is for the officials that we have elected, or may elect, to reciprocate or initiate.  Robert Mueller searched for hard evidence that Trump reciprocated towards the Russians and he did not find much. however in this case we have a clear example of Trump initiating this type of abusive and unpatriotic relationship with Ukraine. 

when you look over the troubled history of Latin America and the Caribbean, you see that the people who have power or seek power constantly sending out feelers to foreign governments to see if they can get that government (usually the US) to work against their domestic enemies. But I can't think of any other example of the US initiating this kind of thing. it's some banana republic nonsense, and if you accept it you are doomed to live in a banana republic from now on.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-15-2019, 03:57 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 03:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: So first you can't list what "impeachable offense" The President allegedly committed supported by actual facts.

an impeachable offense is whatever a majority in the House of Representatives says it is.
now if one of our 27 representatives in Florida died or retired tomorrow, and Governor DeSantis saw fit to appoint me to replace them, I would say that any abuse of power is impeachable offense. And I would say that using any presidential power for the sole purpose of making it harder for opponents to beat the incumbent in the next election is an abuse of power. It's just like Aladdin's genie. You can wish for anything except for more wishes. You can use presidential power for anything except trying to gain more power. I would say that trying to make another country's government a friend of one of our political parties and the enemy of another is also an abuse of power. 

Unfortunately, from time to time, our two political parties will disagree over foreign policy and it is inevitable that the foreign countries involved will be tempted to interfere in the next election. But what is not permissible is for the officials that we have elected, or may elect, to reciprocate or initiate.  Robert Mueller searched for hard evidence that Trump reciprocated towards the Russians and he did not find much. however in this case we have a clear example of Trump initiating this type of abusive and unpatriotic relationship with Ukraine. 

when you look over the troubled history of Latin America and the Caribbean, you see that the people who have power or seek power constantly sending out feelers to foreign governments to see if they can get that government (usually the US) to work against their domestic enemies. But I can't think of any other example of the US initiating this kind of thing. it's some banana republic nonsense, and if you accept it you are doomed to live in a banana republic from now on.

Regarding the part in bold.  That's what you, Nancy Pelosi and the rest of you leftists seem to think.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-15-2019, 03:57 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 03:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: So first you can't list what "impeachable offense" The President allegedly committed supported by actual facts.

Fulfilling treaty obligations is abusive and unpatriotic?  

Son of a....

If investigating a political rival in order to affect an election is such a crime, why are the Dems doing it? They freely admit this impeachment proceeding is to prevent Trump from winning the 2020 election.

(11-15-2019, 08:56 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: If investigating a political rival in order to affect an election is such a crime, why are the Dems doing it?  They freely admit this impeachment proceeding is to prevent Trump from winning the 2020 election.

Son of a....

(11-15-2019, 08:56 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: If investigating a political rival in order to affect an election is such a crime, why are the Dems doing it?  They freely admit this impeachment proceeding is to prevent Trump from winning the 2020 election.

It is inevitable that investigations into political rivals will affect elections if they occur.
But affecting the election cannot be the primary motive.
And the investigation must be predicated upon probable cause.
It may be that Hunter Biden or Joe Biden violated Ukraine's laws or manipulated Ukraine unethically.
Neither of these things is a violation of US law.
Trump as US president can be impeached for mere abuse of power, which is a lower and broader standard than violating a specific law.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-16-2019, 11:45 AM)mikesez Wrote:

It is inevitable that investigations into political rivals will affect elections if they occur.
It may be that Hunter Biden or Joe Biden violated Ukraine's laws or manipulated Ukraine unethically.
Trump as US president can be impeached for mere abuse of power, which is a lower and broader standard than violating a specific law.

1. Are you claiming that threatening to withhold foreign aid in order to save your son's phony high-paying job isn't an abuse of power?
2. Are you claiming that asking the foreign power to provide any info they have to the AG on a probable abuse of power by the previous administration is itself an abuse of power?
3. Are you claiming that Biden is protected from investigation because he's running against the current president?

These are the takes we get from what you've written. If you believe these things you must be heavily partaking in the Marxist Left's lotus flowers.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

I don't understand the purpose of dragging Ambassador Yovanovitch in front of the inquiry. She stated she had no evidence of bribery or criminal action committed by the president. As far as I can ascertain, she is simply butt hurt that she was let go and the dems attempted to capitalize on her grievance. Where am I wrong?

(11-15-2019, 10:53 AM)Kane Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 11:53 AM)mikesez Wrote:  
Trump has committed an impeachable act that wouldn't have helped him even if it was never reported.

What was the impeachable act?
A top Ukrainian diplomat is saying U.S military aid was never tied to an investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden’s corruption. On Thursday, Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko said U.S. envoy to the EU Gordon Sondland never linked aid to probes into the Bidens.

The minister said the Bidens were mentioned during U.S.-Ukrainian talks, but emphasized there was no conditionality attached to the investigation.

Yeah, because the Ukrainians would have no vested interest in lying, would they?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019, 12:56 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

The man has been in the seat for almost a full term. Let it die and just hope and pray the stain of american standards doesn't come out in full force again to re-elect him. I am almost embarrassed to say stain in general. America was built by backstabbing traitors who used freedom and created a new government to protect themselves from suffering the same fate. Lies and Deceit are just what America is. We are just one of the best at it and have the military forces to defend ourselves from others.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(11-16-2019, 12:53 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: The man has been in the seat for almost a full term.  Let it die and just hope and pray the stain of american standards doesn't come out in full force again to re-elect him.  I am almost embarrassed to say stain in general.  America was built by backstabbing traitors who used freedom and created a new government to protect themselves from suffering the same situation.  Lies and Deceit are just what America is.  We are just one of the best at it and have the military forces to defend ourselves from others.

Damn Hillary, you should get some cream for that butthurt.

(11-16-2019, 12:53 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: The man has been in the seat for almost a full term.  Let it die and just hope and pray the stain of american standards doesn't come out in full force again to re-elect him.  I am almost embarrassed to say stain in general.  America was built by backstabbing traitors who used freedom and created a new government to protect themselves from suffering the same fate.  Lies and Deceit are just what America is.  We are just one of the best at it and have the military forces to defend ourselves from others.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019, 01:41 PM by jj82284.)

(11-16-2019, 11:45 AM)mikesez Wrote:

1.) Foreign corrupt practices Act
2.) We have a treaty of cooperation with the ukraine on matters of corruption and criminal law

#idonthavetorespond
#sickeningignorance

(11-16-2019, 12:14 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 11:45 AM)mikesez Wrote: It is inevitable that investigations into political rivals will affect elections if they occur.

1. Are you claiming that threatening to withhold foreign aid in order to save your son's phony high-paying job isn't an abuse of power?
2. Are you claiming that asking the foreign power to provide any info they have to the AG on a probable abuse of power by the previous administration is itself an abuse of power?
3. Are you claiming that Biden is protected from investigation because he's running against the current president?

These are the takes we get from what you've written. If you believe these things you must be heavily partaking in the Marxist Left's lotus flowers.

#TDS
#ORANGEMANBAD

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019, 02:23 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

(11-16-2019, 12:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 12:53 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: The man has been in the seat for almost a full term.  Let it die and just hope and pray the stain of american standards doesn't come out in full force again to re-elect him.  I am almost embarrassed to say stain in general.  America was built by backstabbing traitors who used freedom and created a new government to protect themselves from suffering the same situation.  Lies and Deceit are just what America is.  We are just one of the best at it and have the military forces to defend ourselves from others.

Damn Hillary, you should get some cream for that butthurt.

Lol.  If you think i'm hurt over our history then stop kidding yourself.  I'm just being honest about what our own history tells us.  You can swing it, shift it, cover it up, or do whatever it is you feel necessary to amend it.  Truth is truth and it is what it is.  I don't care about my race being lied too and i could care less about the broken promises to other races.  It's actually smart tactics when any race or organization wants to stay in power.  You make promises, and smooth things over as best you can, to avoid any revolution that may come from your wrong doings.  It is what it is but i like listening to the excuses of those that try to right the wrong.

EDIT: My favorite one yet though is from slavery....Everyone had slaves in the past, and even Africans sold each other to slave masters. Its like everyone cheated on the test before, even the teacher cheated when she took it. Yes its wrong, but since everyone was doing it, why should we make our wrongs right the way we promised we would. Get over it lol. That never gets old.
Season Tix, Section 409

(11-16-2019, 07:57 AM)jj82284 Wrote:

Son of a....

Source?

Such total bull [BLEEP], and you get the expected reaction from the most gullible among us. If anything, Democrats are afraid an impeachment followed by a non-removal in the Senate will allow Trump to claim "total vindication".
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(11-16-2019, 01:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 12:53 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: The man has been in the seat for almost a full term.  Let it die and just hope and pray the stain of american standards doesn't come out in full force again to re-elect him.  I am almost embarrassed to say stain in general.  America was built by backstabbing traitors who used freedom and created a new government to protect themselves from suffering the same fate.  Lies and Deceit are just what America is.  We are just one of the best at it and have the military forces to defend ourselves from others.

There should be some medicine to help with that twitch sir.  I guess if some Americans get together and start a revolution against the government and claim freedom from oppression and start their own government that screams equality for all, that would be held in high regard with you.  I can list too many reasons to name of why this should happen within this country, but you'll probably just say its being non-american, which i would agree with.  I just need to make up a name for what the revolutionist should call themselves and create some new governmental policies to start the nation.
Season Tix, Section 409

(11-16-2019, 02:30 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 01:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
There should be some medicine to help with that twitch sir.  I guess if some Americans get together and start a revolution against the government and claim freedom from oppression and start their own government that screams equality for all, that would be held in high regard with you.  I can list too many reasons to name of why this should happen within this country, but you'll probably just say its being non-american, which i would agree with.  I just need to make up a name for what the revolutionist should call themselves and create some new governmental policies to start the nation.