Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Colts Game Day Thread***

HE'S PUNTING!!!???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Foles is so bad

Down by 24.

1st and 30. We got this.

Fournette up the middle

Play calling is suspect.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Are you [BLEEP] punting here?

Disgraceful performance today. Jaguars were healthier team and were totally outplayed. Couldn't blame Khan if he got rid of Marrone after the game.

(11-17-2019, 04:40 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Here comes the garbage stats
(11-17-2019, 04:41 PM)Nikowho Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 04:38 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: If you’re gonna quit on the team, then quit on the team. We’ve been through much worse than this as a fan base.. no one likes seeing games like this but it happens.

A fair point. MUCH worse.
No we all knew the team sucked then, this is worse

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Well we've put ourselves in a position of misfortune. We just suck stop caring so much. Trust me it's bad for your health.
No pain, no gain.

(11-17-2019, 04:41 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Disgraceful performance today. Jaguars were healthier team and were totally outplayed. Couldn't blame Khan if he got rid of Marrone after the game.

Khan won't do a thing

We were the healthy team. We were the rested team. We were facing an extremely beat up team. This is among the most disappointing performances of this regimes tenure.

I hope to see GMII next week against the tacks again.
Ay least he hits his receivers
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

This is so tragic. QB awful, o-line, awful, defence awful, play calling awful. Tear it down.

sigh (putting Jaguars cap in back of closet until next season).

I can't wait to see where that punt ranks on the surrender index...
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

WOW!!! punting...I turned the game off
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

No playoffs this year season is over. Put the future QB in for the rest of the season to get some reall good experience for his starting role next year. Trade Foles to the bears or miami for another 1st round pick so we have 3 next year and can draft a freaking oline. also fire the head coach and walsh.

Did I hear correctly that every Colts game this year has been a single score game? Lol. #becausejaguars

Such a big game today. With a win we move to 5-5 with some winnable games coming up. The Texans have a tough 3 game stretch and we’re hoping they would lose a couple so the Jags could catch them.

Marrone had a bye week to prepare the team. And Foles was supposed to come in and do work. So we sit Minchew for what??

What a let down man. Marrone and Wash might be gone after this season. And Foles is not the guy from what I see.

I’d put Minchew back in and build for the future. The season is over after the egg we laid today.

lol 2 100 yard rushers for the Colts for the first time in HISTORY

Lmao 9 minutes left in the game and they're falling down to stay in bounds and run the clock out. How embarrassing.