Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The Official This Team Is So Bad Amelia Gave Up Game Day Thread***

(12-01-2019, 05:09 PM)rhanna2 Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: They've drafted two tackles and two guards. They resigned the Center who is decent. They signed the best available guard in free agency. That is not "nothing."

and they're playing so brilliantly on the field. I think we're in the lead for most holding penalties in the NFL this year. Maybe they've spent time on the O line, but the brilliant people selecting players has brought us to this point where both QBs are running for their lives out there. It may be the one who can stand on 2 legs the best is the one we need to keep on the field. Just hope that neither QB gets seriously hurt due to out great O line.

I'm on the fire everyone train. Having said that, those Olinemen are mostly going to be here next year.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-01-2019, 05:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:08 PM)Caldrac Wrote: You're right. It's not nothing. . . Nothing but bad scouting, evaulating and mismangement of funds from this front office and coaching staff.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The coaches don't scout, the FO doesn't coach, neither write the contracts.
Well. Whoever does what in that building anymore is anyone's guess. We all can see clearly that nothing is working.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Bunch of morons!!!
My sig goes here!

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 05:14 PM by sfljaguarsfan.)

(12-01-2019, 05:08 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: They've drafted two tackles and two guards. They resigned the Center who is decent. They signed the best available guard in free agency. That is not "nothing."
You're right. It's not nothing. . . Nothing but bad scouting, evaulating and mismangement of funds from this front office and coaching staff.

Bad evaluating and scouting?? Do elaborate....

Flag fest to end the game!
My sig goes here!

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 05:15 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

This game was terrible.

This season was a [BLEEP] joke. We deserve better

(12-01-2019, 05:12 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The coaches don't scout, the FO doesn't coach, neither write the contracts.
Well. Whoever does what in that building anymore is anyone's guess. We all can see clearly that nothing is working.

I saw some things working and I'd like to see this basic roster with a new group of coaches next year.

(12-01-2019, 05:13 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:08 PM)Caldrac Wrote: You're right. It's not nothing. . . Nothing but bad scouting, evaulating and mismangement of funds from this front office and coaching staff.

Bad evaluating and scouting?? Do elaborate....

That's my issue too, I think this team has unrealized potential with a few guys who could be All-pros.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-01-2019, 05:15 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: This game was terrible.

This season was a [BLEEP] joke. We deserve better

I agree on all counts.

I just wish we kept Minshew at the helm instead of bringing in Foles - and allowing the season to play out however it would have with him.

(12-01-2019, 05:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:09 PM)rhanna2 Wrote: and they're playing so brilliantly on the field. I think we're in the lead for most holding penalties in the NFL this year. Maybe they've spent time on the O line, but the brilliant people selecting players has brought us to this point where both QBs are running for their lives out there. It may be the one who can stand on 2 legs the best is the one we need to keep on the field. Just hope that neither QB gets seriously hurt due to out great O line.

I'm on the fire everyone train. Having said that, those Olinemen are mostly going to be here next year.
that's why we've had 1 winning season in 11 years because the same bad players keep on coming back year after year and actually getting more money, only the Jags would do that. Other teams would get rid of the trash and coach up other players; however, well, at least if we had good coaches. Well, at least we'll get 2 high draft picks next year in which we'll pick a punter and a long snapper and totaly overlook all the massive holes in this line up, linebacker, safety, O line, running back to assit Fournette, etc.

I'm curious why y'all want Maroon fired when Coughlin makes all the decisions at the end of the day. He has final say on everything. Maroon just follows orders like the obedient dog he is.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(12-01-2019, 05:17 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: I'm curious why y'all want Maroon fired when Coughlin makes all the decisions at the end of the day. He has final say on everything. Maroon just follows orders like the obedient dog he is.

[Image: tenor.png]

(12-01-2019, 05:17 PM)rhanna2 Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm on the fire everyone train. Having said that, those Olinemen are mostly going to be here next year.
that's why we've had 1 winning season in 11 years because the same bad players keep on coming back year after year and actually getting more money, only the Jags would do that. Other teams would get rid of the trash and coach up other players; however, well, at least if we had good coaches. Well, at least we'll get 2 high draft picks next year in which we'll pick a punter and a long snapper and totaly overlook all the massive holes in this line up, linebacker, safety, O line, running back to assit Fournette, etc.

Hyperbole destroys credibility.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 05:19 PM by Caldrac.)

(12-01-2019, 05:17 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: I'm curious why y'all want Maroon fired when Coughlin makes all the decisions at the end of the day. He has final say on everything. Maroon just follows orders like the obedient dog he is.
Pretty sure more than half this MB wants the entire house swept clean by the 2nd week of January though.

That includes Tommy Boy.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Dolphins now up by 9, and another penalty by our great O line, right????

I've been saying that all of the following people should be fired:

Coughlin, Caldwell, Marrone, Wash, all of the other assistant coaches except for maybe McCardell but I don't really care.

We need a brand new REFRESH.

14 penalties!!

Sorry, 15 penalties. They just had another one.

BLEEP these commentators

We should've known Marrone wouldn't be much good when he insisted on keeping so much of the old staff.

Minshew magic is gone...
My sig goes here!

(12-01-2019, 05:19 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
Pretty sure more than half this MB wants the entire house swept clean by the 2nd week of January though.

That includes Tommy Boy.

Shhhh, you'll destroy his "me against the world" self image.