Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Breaking Up With the Team

(12-10-2019, 05:39 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm sure the Confederate army soldiers back in 1865 had the same conversation we are having here.  

"What's the use?  I'm going home."  
"You're a quitter!  I'll never quit!"
"The war's lost.  Why should we keep going?"
"Well go ahead then!  Who needs ya?"

Those guys legitimately had to worry about being hung for treason, there's no way they were laying down.

(12-10-2019, 10:26 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 04:15 PM)Ronster Wrote: The team sucks, the players suck, and most of the mods on this board suck..

I feel ya, brah. we have some sorry [BLEEP] members here, too. I will arrange for a refund of your subscription fee, if you want.

I'll personally cover the expense if you want.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 12:52 PM by Ronster.)

Just to be clear. I am angry and disgusted by the way the Jags have played, and have been for a LONG TIME... But, at the end of the day, I bleed teal and black. I am a Jags fan through and through. I have been since day one and will be as long as they remain the JACKSONVILLE Jaguars.

I am kinda stuck tho with some of the horrible mods we have here tho... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! ... yes, we do have some really good mods here, but there are some really bad ones too.

c'est la vie I guess.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-11-2019, 12:48 PM)Ronster Wrote: Just to be clear. I am angry and disgusted by the way the Jags have played, and have been for a LONG TIME... But, at the end of the day, I bleed teal and black. I am a Jags fan through and through. I have been since day one and will be as long as they remain the JACKSONVILLE Jaguars.

I am kinda stuck tho with some of the horrible mods we have here tho... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! ... yes, we do have some really good mods here, but there are some really bad ones too.

c'est la vie I guess.
Just to be clear....

BOYCOOOOOOOTTTTTT

(12-11-2019, 12:48 PM)Ronster Wrote: I am kinda stuck tho with some of the horrible mods we have here tho... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! ... yes, we do have some really good mods here, but there are some really bad ones too.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-11-2019, 12:48 PM)Ronster Wrote: Just to be clear. I am angry and disgusted by the way the Jags have played, and have been for a LONG TIME... But, at the end of the day, I bleed teal and black. I am a Jags fan through and through. I have been since day one and will be as long as they remain the JACKSONVILLE Jaguars.

c'est la vie I guess.

You're also stuck with people who you called idiots for not thinking that Nick Foles was something special.

Who's the idiot now?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-11-2019, 04:57 PM)Rico Wrote:

c'est la vie I guess.

You're also stuck with people who you called idiots for not thinking that Nick Foles was something special.

Who's the idiot now?

Inquiring minds want to know...

c'est la vie I guess.

Mods are mods.  They don't have to be your friend, your enemy, your nothing really.  I've disagreed with a few and don't have ill feelings.  I don't know if any haven't actually done there job though.  Being mean and/or leaving no room for line stepping,  yes.  Interrupting my life in any way, shape, or form, no.  Leave the people alone man.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-11-2019, 09:40 PM)VondyP Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

LOL...disappears when his boyfriend Mary gets benched and suddenly reappears.

Tell us what a bargain Mary is again.

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...ht=mariota
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-11-2019, 12:48 PM)Ronster Wrote: I am kinda stuck tho with some of the horrible mods we have here tho... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! ..

lol..... ok let's summarize.  Our Front Office Sucks.  Our Coaches Suck.  Our Players Suck.  Frank Frangie (our play-by-play analyst) Sucks.  And now, our Mods Suck.

Man .... it's been a tough year.  Looks like the only thing going good for now is Jaxon de Ville and our Cheerleaders

(12-12-2019, 09:37 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 12:48 PM)Ronster Wrote: I am kinda stuck tho with some of the horrible mods we have here tho... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! ..

lol..... ok let's summarize.  Our Front Office Sucks.  Our Coaches Suck.  Our Players Suck.  Frank Frangie (our play-by-play analyst) Sucks.  And now, our Mods Suck.

Man .... it's been a tough year.  Looks like the only thing going good for now is Jaxon de Ville and our Cheerleaders

Have to just go with the cheerleaders because it isn't the original Jaxon right?
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

c'est la vie I guess.

....why is it that 91% of the board can get by just fine with the mods, but there's always that faction of random posters who think they are the pure embodiment of evil?

Maybe, just maybe, the problem isn't on the mods' ends?

This thread started out kinda sad

But then Ronster came and it became entertaining...Still in effect a Baltimore/Jacksonville fan and I don't care if that's considered treason or not. No reason you can't root for multiple teams, is there? This IS America, last time I checked!

Also I've never understood going on a public forum anywhere and complaining about mods. They do what they have to. I genuinely don't get it

[Image: 3j8hrx.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2019, 11:50 AM by Ronster.)

(12-11-2019, 04:57 PM)Rico Wrote:

c'est la vie I guess.

Who's the idiot now?

I still believe in Foles. He is only one guy, and he did just come back from a shoulder injury. I will take Foles over Minshew every single time.

(12-12-2019, 09:37 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

bwhahahahaha
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-12-2019, 10:46 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: [Image: 3j8hrx.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Lol!!! That's great

The mods here aren’t even that bad.. I don’t get it

(12-12-2019, 09:40 AM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 09:37 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: lol..... ok let's summarize.  Our Front Office Sucks.  Our Coaches Suck.  Our Players Suck.  Frank Frangie (our play-by-play analyst) Sucks.  And now, our Mods Suck.

Have to just go with the cheerleaders because it isn't the original Jaxon right?

Don't we want them to suck though?  Huh

(12-12-2019, 12:13 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: The mods here aren’t even that bad.. I don’t get it

The Mod Whiner Crew are a bunch of anti-social [BLEEP] holes, that's all.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-12-2019, 12:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 09:40 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: Have to just go with the cheerleaders because it isn't the original Jaxon right?

Don't we want them to suck though?  Huh

Oh, the irony of everything sucking but the cheerleaders.  Nicely played.

(12-12-2019, 12:13 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: The mods here aren’t even that bad.. I don’t get it
There would be no board if the mods didn't step up and work hard to keep it going after the team shut down the original board.

Also.... RONSTER BOYCOOOOOOTTTTT